• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Eh I'm just going to vote later on maybe x.x to lazy. I will find out later on who seems suspicious or not. Probably Thegreen since one of y'all said he only had 9 post during day 3 and all. Sooo 3 post a day, seems like staying in the requirments of inactivity.

Why TheGreen? Do you think he failed the wincon test?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
First, look at TheGreen's and Green Goron's last post. Then look at your role PM.

Do certain things in their most recent post match up with certain parts of your PM? Or not?

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
My pm Role, no not at all. But it is some what similar, but not everyone is gone but one of the two things> I'm not gonna say if it's townie or Mafia :P But is he basically claiming he is the 3rd power role? Also, is there even one in this game around?? Or could it be the survivor.

Elfen

^ Well not really, I guess not :/

And why would I say either townie or mafia D: Aren't I not suppose to tell you guys, and why would I when you guys won't believe it yet, I mean I have no votes so why uncover my role and all ? :/

Also yeah 3rd party, get those mixed up

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
One more thing about your last post:
But is he basically claiming he is the 3rd power role? Also, is there even one in this game around?? Or could it be the survivor.
Is who claiming 3rd party? Are you referring to TheGreen? or Green Goron? or...?

^ Well not really, I guess not :/
So what TheGreen and Green Goron posted does NOT match anything in your role PM? Is that correct?

Elfen

Yes thats correct it does not match. And for the 3rd party, Thegreen seems like he is claiming he is 3rd some what, if his role is saying that he wins when both townies and mafia are gone

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Yes thats correct it does not match. And for the 3rd party, Thegreen seems like he is claiming he is 3rd some what, if his role is saying that he wins when both townies and mafia are gone

If you're Pm doesn't match mine then you're either mafia or third party.

VOTE:Elfen

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Um... yeah.

Vote: Elfen

And why would I say either townie or mafia D: Aren't I not suppose to tell you guys, and why would I when you guys won't believe it yet, I mean I have no votes so why uncover my role and all ? :/

Why would anybody choose not to say that they are town or not. It's like if in one of those Mensa puzzles where blue people always tell the truth and green people always lie, someone refusing to say whether they are green or blue. It just doesn't make any sense

I can see what you mean by claiming to win when both Mafia and Town are gone, it sort of makes sense... but that is the actual wincon. Normally, I wouldn't base my vote completely off of a wincon test, but since you have been acting a bit strange all game, I think we need to lynch you.

EBWODP: This is not really unrelated, but I'm becoming more and more uncertain what type of third party role we have. Because, if it's a survivor, then it wouldn't make any sense for the wincon to say "all forces opposing Windfall." Are there any non-killing third party roles that must be eliminated to win the game?

EBWODP: I meant to say "not really related" instead of "not really unrelated."

Elfen

Omg I'm confused Dx Idk what this wincon is still ;-; and I mis read TheGreen's post. I thought he said that he wins if all Mafia and other forces are gone. Don't ask why I thought that, I was on the phone and my grandma was harping over silly things, silly grandma :P

But now that I understand(a little) I Yeah it does fit,

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I thought he said that he wins if all Mafia and other forces are gone. Don't ask why I thought that,

He did say 'Mafia and other forces' though. And that is right.
You still haven't answered if you're 3rd party or not.

unvote:thegreen
Vote: Elfen

green goron

Best of the Gorons

TheGreen isn't claiming 3rd party

Omg I'm confused Dx Idk what this wincon is still ;-; and I mis read TheGreen's post. I thought he said that he wins if all Mafia and other forces are gone. Don't ask why I thought that, I was on the phone and my grandma was harping over silly things, silly grandma :P

But now that I understand(a little) I Yeah it does fit,

Your Pm should say and all forces because the other force is the third party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom