• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Everyone should post their scumlist, and people they feel are townie.
I'm rereading the thread (on page 5 of 24) so I'll post what I got later, when I'm done.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Please excuse poor posting quality. On phone

Okay I think deku shroom is townie since I think raindrop wouldn't be sure to. Vote against one of their own.tbawts why I think viral maze is also. A townie Soo the people who voted for other people and non voters IGMEOY

that goes for any one else to

I'm rereading the thread (on page 5 of 24) so I'll post what I got later, when I'm done.
Hmm... I'm thinking TheGreen or Meego7 could possibly be scum.

TheGreen mainly for his inactivity. He's only posted a total of nine times throughout the whole game. I don't know if he's being cautious or just seriously busy. Plus, I can't really tell anything from his posts.

Meego7 because with jedizora's death, she still voted for zelda_8. She only took the vote off after reading a post I made on why zelda_8 was possibly innocent. Then later in that post, she says that it would be "foolish to vote for [her]." I've seen things like that in posts in mafia games before, and those who did say that always flipped town. Meh... I don't really know.

The top of my scumlist was Elfen, but after re-reading a couple of raindrop's posts, I don't know anymore. She targeted Elfen, and it is possible that she was bussing, but I doubt that for how early she started. So I think that Elfen is townie.

Now after skimming through the pages, the three who I think are scum are MikauIncarnate, The Green, and Green Goron.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I need to read over the posts before I accuse someone, so I'll post again in a while.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Okay I think deku shroom is townie since I think raindrop wouldn't be sure to. Vote against one of their own.
That could be it. Raindrop could have been trying to bus Deku Shroom though. Bussing = Mafia voting for mafia.
Meaning, if Deku Shroom is scum, he/she is not a power role scum, and just is a normal goon.

I agree with you there. Meego and TheGreen are on my list. I could go with a Meego vote for now and see where that goes.

The top of my scumlist was Elfen, but after re-reading a couple of raindrop's posts, I don't know anymore. She targeted Elfen, and it is possible that she was bussing, but I doubt that for how early she started. So I think that Elfen is townie.

Now after skimming through the pages, the three who I think are scum are MikauIncarnate, The Green, and Green Goron.
I'm 50-50 on GreenGoron. He's got some good posts... Other times his posts just ooze with scum. TheGreen and MI are leaning scum for me.

Anyways:

Vote: Meego

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
The only ones I find suspitious are TheGreen and GreenGoron... I need to read their posts again before I make a stupid accusation.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~

TheGreen mainly for his inactivity. He's only posted a total of nine times throughout the whole game. I don't know if he's being cautious or just seriously busy. Plus, I can't really tell anything from his posts.

Meego7 because with jedizora's death, she still voted for zelda_8. She only took the vote off after reading a post I made on why zelda_8 was possibly innocent. Then later in that post, she says that it would be "foolish to vote for [her]." I've seen things like that in posts in mafia games before, and those who did say that always flipped town. Meh... I don't really know.

Yeah. I can easily see why you would think that, big mistake on my part. But aside from that, has my other posting been scummy? No. And what's the deal with role claiming? I'm not sure whether it's a good thing to do or not. Especially after Raindrop14 role claimed...and turned out to be scum.

I agree with you there. Meego and TheGreen are on my list. I could go with a Meego vote for now and see where that goes.

Anyways:

Vote: Meego

Hrrrm? I can see why, I really can. But that post was in fact a mistake on my part, the one with zelda_8. So yeah, you can vote for me but it will lead to another townie death. Think about it, please.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Actually, ignore me, looking back at the posts, TheGreen and GreenGoron were at eachothers necks all the time, making it unlikely that they are mafia. Unless it is on perpose, then only one of them is mafia.

green goron

Best of the Gorons

TheGreen- He has the least post of the living. In the beginning of the game he voted No Lynch to save himself instead of voting for whom he thought suspicious. He voted for Caeda when Viral did even when he said he didn't like him to call the shots. I'm 50-50 on him because him voting no lynch makes me think that he is desperate to not be lynched and always follows other peopple like PA with zelda_8.

Meego7- The only thing I find suspicious about her is that she voted for zelda even when jedi flipped cop. Her behavior is a little scummy so I'll have to do some research.

Viral- Seems more like a townie than scum so I'm not suspicious of him

Celeboy-I don't know if I should believe his clami or not since Raindrop gave a fake one so it looks like Bay gave them fake claims.

FoS:TheGreen, Meego 7

Also the mafia haven't been killing the experienced players which makes me think that at least one experienced player is mafia.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
A scumlist would be cool Meego.
So far, Meego and TheGreen are high on my list. THP and Mikau are right behind them though.
Also got 3 more unconfirmed players who could be scum, but those 4 above are my biggest suspects.

EBDP
Celeboy is 100%legit, GreenGoron.
Look back at his claim. Tell me if you can figure out why I think he is town. Don't say why, just let me know, yes or no, if you can figure out why I'm sure he is town.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
A scumlist would be cool Meego.
So far, Meego and TheGreen are high on my list. THP and Mikau are right behind them though.
Also got 3 more unconfirmed players who could be scum, but those 4 above are my biggest suspects.

EBDP
Celeboy is 100%legit, GreenGoron.
Look back at his claim. Tell me if you can figure out why I think he is town. Don't say why, just let me know, yes or no, if you can figure out why I'm sure he is town.

After lookin back I think I know what you mean.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Okay, now, what do you think it is?

EBDP
Right, unvote

Vote: Green Goron

Until my question(s) are answered.

Last edited:

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Okay, now, what do you think it is?

EBDP
Right, unvote

Vote: Green Goron

Until my question(s) are answered.

Okay if you lynch me then you will be killing a town. I am Gillian (Vanilla Townie). I'm just a vanilla townie so that won't be much but you will be helping the mafia win the game.

This is behavior I have seen from HoT in a past game where he kept saying "Come on guys it's obvious I'm not scum" That turned out to be false. Raindrop was really eager in her post saying that by lynching her will be a mistake. If you are just a vanilla townie then getting lynched isn't a big deal.

Well, yeah, I guess so. My lover is... uh... I haven't a clue, to be honest... but my job description says that I want to find my lover... hmm... Oh, well.

If he ever played WW or if Bay gave him a false claim he probably would have known that Linda's lover is Anton since she probably would have let him know so he could save himslef. And if she didn't tell him he probably would have researched it and found that out but he isn't that eager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom