• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
My point was that you shouldn't use RVS on Day3. RVS is used at the beginning of a game when we don't have any evidence. By this part of the game we have enough evidence for an educated lynch. I agree with PA. Celeboy has been active lately so if you went for inactive players TheGreen should be first on your list.

FoS: Raindrop

This could easily just be down to inexperience. I understand Raindrop and jedizora were both in beginner's games but that doesn't mean we can expect them to be completely ready for advanced games yet. The way this is worded, seems more likely Raindrop is town.

EBWODP - Sorry, meant I understand that they've both played before but still might be making mistakes. I shouldn't switch between games this early in the morning. -.-

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Sooo, lover is your role? You are a Town Lover, not a Vanilla Townie? And you don't know who your other lover is?

Forget your character description for a second, and just tell us what the 'green text' in your PM says. Not your character's name, but the role you received.

Oh, right! I my green text says Vanilla Townie!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
You seemed to have missed my point. What I was trying to get across was that there were people who have less posts than Celeboy. If you use an RVS merely to get a person to post, then why didn't you choose someone like TheGreen? Who has the least amount of posts out of the living.

I think I'll place my vote :rolleyes:
vote:Raindrop14

At the time Celeboy didn't have very manny posts. I have a list of people who are suspicious. Celeboy happened to be at the top (I just wrote the names down from my memory of the inactive people's names, to the other people's names that I couldn't remember). With my list I take the top person and RVS them to put some pressure on them so that they will post more. As mentioned earlier, if you can't see the mafia's posts then you can't tell if they are scum. All the inactives are on my list of suspects.
Now that Celeboy has been posting more I think I'll Unvote: Celeboy and Vote: DekuShroom.
This is not an RVS. I think DekuShroom has been a little inactive lately and, as I said earlier, mafia are most likely inactive.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
@Raindrop14 Hmm... I think that If you did "RVS" three days in, then you must know something others don't. But to be honest, I think that you did only do it to pressure me. I'm slightly believing you about that, but IGMEOY Raindrop14... Just because that was suspicious... No vote yet... But it did get me posting more!!!

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
* * * At ONLY Celeboy AND Raindrop * * *

Oh, right! I my green text says Vanilla Townie!

There were 3 different things written in green words if you are a vanila townie. One was, that you are a VT. What did the other 2 things in green say in your PM?

I would advise you to role/name claim right now. Refusal, however, will result in your death. (Just sayin'...)

Raindrop, now is a good time to tell us the 3 things that were in green words in your PM too.

Don't wait to read the other posts. The day's almost ending, so post your reply to this posts before you read any other posts or else you might loose time!!! Another words, post immediately after reading this!!!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I only had my name and Vanilla Townie... Linda (vanilla townie).

But, as the day is nearing it's end, and the twilight is creeping along the distance, I think the time is nigh for me to Vote: Raindrop14 because the RSV was shifty and I suspect that you knew who was/n't mafia, but had no excuse that could make people think that I was mafia.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I just checked the wiki. Linda was the only lover type character I could find, so I think you check out.
Plus, something else about you checks out too. Celeboy is 100% town.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Ok, my vote agaisnt Raindrop14 still stands. And did she vote for another inactive?? Really? Not all inactives are scum, but you may never know. MY vote stands :P

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay if you lynch me then you will be killing a town. I am Gillian (Vanilla Townie). I'm just a vanilla townie so that won't be much but you will be helping the mafia win the game.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Do you guys think it's possible that Jo (Bayside) could have given mafia fake claims?
Fake claims are roles/characters not given to townies, and sent to the mafia in case they are asked to claim. So they don't claim their mafia role, but rather their safe fake claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom