• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i've got a couple quotes hat i haven't responded to in this and everyone's posting really fast and i just woke up. sorry if this post is unreadable
(gdi guys stop posting i'm trying to exist umu)

I hope the Janitor was like a one-shot and they can't use it anymore, lol.
lmao sucks to suck
I think Ultron either didn't send in a night action on time, or just decided not to kill. Makes me think it's one of our lower profile players as I don't see why they'd decide not to kill at this point in the game.
Yeah there isn't really a point in holstering as a sk
If Jamie flips scum, I think it makes LG look a lot worse. She's said multiple times that she thinks Jamie is town this game when I don't think there is any reason for such a statement. At best he's a null read right now.
lol sorry for having reads???? not my fault if you don't have an opinion :)

I looked back and most of the things that I have said are "i don't want to lynch jamie" and "i think jamie might be town" which aren't really commitments, at least in the latter case. I just was of the mind that there were more quote-unquote "important" people to look at to lynch
Eddie-Baby
please don't ever say this ever again
Regardless, the same logic could be applied to Vergo (which we know is not true)
What are you saying here?
I know there is a bus driver in the game.
It's obviously not you so how do you know?
Storm voted for me before you said you claimed to investigate me. Viral did it after you said you investigated me. What do you think of them?
They were doing what anyone would do if they were present at the time (I was planning to vote for you until Koki said he didn't actually investigate you, shame i wasn't awake at the time)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
oh heck me i've forgotten to put my actual real opinions in again wtf am i doing

anyway gambit makes me think koki is town, if we still had a vig i'd be down for a frozen vig, i was actually willing to lynch frozen after koki suggested it but now i'm unsure. we should probably lynch someone that isn't him though

had another read but i forgot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tbh I'm actually pretty mad that sadia and kirino aren't really saying anything. might be a tell for Sadu. not really a tell for kirino.

Vote: @Sadia

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
If thats what you want to do
I assume that's directed at me, so is it what you want me to do? I don't understand what you're asking.
Yday you asked for my night action, today you ask for my night thoughts.

wtf are you looking for?

This is the last time I'll ask for clarification.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I assume that's directed at me, so is it what you want me to do? I don't understand what you're asking.
Yday you asked for my night action, today you ask for my night thoughts.

wtf are you looking for?

This is the last time I'll ask for clarification.
I want to know what you did last night. Your night Action.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Alright, caught up. Thankfully the game days are in a period where I'm free for the most part, so I'm going to try and post as much as I can.

First things first though, @LittleGumball is there any reason other then inactivity that you are voting for me?

@kokirion perhaps if you stated a few reasons why you're suspicious of me, then I'd have the chance to defend myself.

Moving on, holding off on a vote on Jamie till I see what he has to say in defense. Definitely the person I'm most suspicious of right now.

Speaking of defense, I don't like what Froyo has to say for himself here:

I wondered when this would come up. When I looked back at the bandwagon the other day, I was looking in the same place as well. I thought maybe scum could be hiding there. Then I saw I was like right in the middle. I could've sworn I was towards the beginning. Regardless, the same logic could be applied to Vergo (which we know is not true) and Storm.

Because it's not really defense is it? Rather, you're just throwing suspicion onto others, which doesn't look good to me. Anyway, I disagree with Kokirion when he said usually scum drop their mask after being caught. Lots of mafioso fight hard to the end. Anybody could have typed, "I have no idea what you're talking about?!?!" It all depends on personality I guess. Therefore, my point is, I do not have a town lean on Frozen just because of his reaction.

After Jamie, I'd say my biggest suspicion in the game right now is Dekunut. In fact, I've been suspicious of him this whole game, ever since he voted Storm on Day 1. His posts are filler, and they're the type of posts to fly under anybody's radar. I'll do a full on analysis after we see what happens with the situation on Jamie.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
another potential night target

I think being Viral Maze already makes me a solid target (I feel like you're in the same boat), but thanks to my inactivity the last few days, the Mafia and SK seemed to overlook me, which I'm fine with.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
This character list crap is pointless. Just saying.

Mido I agree with you on PatCat. That post is extremely uncomfortable.
Vote: PatCat
Wow I didn't realize this was the first post made by Jamie which is actually something that makes me really uncomfortable but also a little more ok with him. It's slightly ok because he at least recognized we were taking a bit more serious approach to day one. BUt here we also see him just agree on Mido and then vote.

I didn't even know Johnny was voting for you. I just thought your post was weird as hell.
This is where he contradicts himself on the previous post. There is no way Jamie could have read, and found patcat's post uncomfortable, without also knowing Johnny had voted when Patcat clearly stated "Looks like Johnny voted for me" in the post Jamie found questionable. Seems like Jamie may not be reading everything in posts.

I usually vote instead of FoS. Not trying to achieve a lynch, but it's nice to see how people react under pressure. I don't think I'm taking my vote off right now though.
Fair enough, pressure voting is a thing.

This logic makes no sense... One, I said it was for pressure because it's good to see how people react. Two, I didn't even know Johnny had started it. Three, how is Mido on a "wagon" when he was the second person to vote? Four, we don't even know Pat's alignment. Five, it's ****ing day one lol.
One, I said I didn't think you had explained your vote and I was wrong. Two, because you aren't reading. Three, Mido started a wagon. Even though he was second to vote the first vote on patcat was rvs vote. Four, of course we don't. Five, Lol why is this necessary. This is what I meant to respond to this with when I found you contradiction and decided to post about that instead. This post still rubs me the wrong way even now because it has way too much emotion in it for no reason.

If you don't want to start a lynch, you shouldn't contribute to a lynch. This seems like such a, once again half assed response. Keeping my vote on you.
When you made this post I was thinking the same thing someone pointed out later, what about you and your pressure vote. That's not really wanting to start a lynch, so why contribute. Honestly if you think this way you should FOS unless that isn't grabbing attention, then vote.
was just a response to pat posting the same thing 5 times. nothing strange.
i appreciate you posting this 5 times to get my attention :)

And ah, I didn't understand what you meant. Thought you meant you'd hop on a wagon with the current evidence, but makes more sense now.

Not really, to answer your question. We've focused a lot on minor things more or less, I find it weird how everyone is getting on all of us for joining a "wagon" (one which I did not know existed), but it seems more like a hive mind mentality than anything.
Well you were the second vote on the wagon, third on patcat and you added yours pretty quick. You helped make it become a wagon, even if it was just pressure voting.

@Ver-go-a-go-go I don't think I've been that strange this game. Last game it was more of a symptom of being busy and not really paying attention.
And it seems you aren't really paying attention this game but that's just what I'm gathering this far from rereading your posts
Would never day 1 no lynch in a game this size. just makes day 2 basically like day 1 except now we have a dead townie from a mafia kill and no leads
fair enough.
if she meant town or mafia, i dont really understand that. of course they could be either town or mafia, thats the most wishy washy post ever.
except it was pretty obvious that it was meant to be typed "scum or mafia" and I saw it more as a joke myself and not trying to state an obvious fact that someone could be town or mafia. unless we want to take Scum to mean SK and maybe we found our SK slipping but I doubt they'd do that.
Those are not mutually inclusive and are rather different situations.
You should only contribute to a lynch if you want to lynch that person...obviously. I wasn't contributing to a lynch, I was pressure voting...how are those the same thing? Aside from that, I misinterpreted PatCat and we cleared it up immediately. How is this still a thing?
It was still a thing because you were still on patcat long after pressure voting him. No matter your intent, Voting is contributing to a lynch whether you re pressure voting or not, as a vote brings them closer to dying. Even if you did not intend to lynch patcat, your vote contributed in bringing him a closer to death. This is why I feel FoS can be better unless they don't respond to FoS, which I realize goes against my own vote on Patcat as I said I was pressure voting but I also never said I wasn't contributing to a lynch. If patcat didn't post better, I would have been fine to lynch.

@Ver-go-a-go-go
I don't see why we'd lynch johnny since he was the first voter...? Hero of Legend just seems noobie to me, so I guess linkdude.. although I don't see why we'd lynch any of them..?
Johnny was also rvs so I agree there, agree, and agree. Can't sy much about this one

Jesus Christ guys lol I feel a bit offended that you think I'd have some monumental collapse on day 1...

I saw PatCats post, I swear on my life I didn't know Johnny was on any sort of wagon, maybe I was tired or something, but what stood out was just a general weird way of posting. What exactly is the big deal about being the third person on a wagon of again, an UNKNOWN ALIGNMENT on day 1? This is the weirdest attempt to lynch me in my entire mafia career that's for sure.
Sorry but isn't everyone's alignment unknown on every day? Even if we have a cop result, in a role madness game we can't be sure of alignment. What if scarlet witch targeted out cop night one and messed up the result somehow? What if we have a paranoid cop? There are many possibilities that I think prevent us from knowing an alignment even if we think we know. This post seems really odd to me.

Yes, it does, because it's day 1, I think it's good to lynch someone, and I can't see a better person to lynch atm.
Everyone else had already backed off so, why?
Fam you forgot, I don't feel pressure. But I will answer any questions you might have.

Are direct votes the only way someone can throw down suspicion? I'm not appealing to sympathy lol, I just seriously don't understand the lynch or why you think as scum I'd play like this? It wasn't about the vote it was about multiple people putting me on their scum list.

Of course I'm going to respond as quick as I can with as much defense as I can. I want to stay alive so I can win the game. I trust my scumhunting and me dying = 1. Less scumhunting and 2. No fun for me because I'm yknow, dead. I always defend myself strongly. Perhaps it's not working especially swimmingly this time but this is pretty standard from me.
You aren't doing much scum hunting, and I don't like how you just go "Why you think as scum I'd play like this" argument. It seems like a half assed defense to me. And you saying "this is pretty standard for me" I have never liked the "I play this way" argument as not everyone knows how you play all the time so are people just supposed to trust what you say about how you play?
At this point, not much. I'm open to changing my vote but not open to a no lynch. Not voting at all makes that last scenario that much more likely.
fair enough
Hmm but how much different am I in any other game?

I'll admit I haven't done much scumhunting. I don't think there's much to be done ss all of the discussion has been about a 30 second bandwagon on day 1. Knowing pats alignment would be telling, but at the same time it's hard to get a good enough read to justify a lynch (other than one just so we have /some/ info after day 1.. and a lynch requires 6 votes) because I don't think he's said very much other than "I'm not scum" something something.

LD is playing very true to his meta, he always confuses me lol but I don't see anything weird about him. Legends is new so I can't really get a read. Seems like she is just trying to scumhunt as a newbie. Johnny has done nothing suspicious. Mido was only the 2nd person on the wagon. I don't see why there necessarily has to be some on a wagon that didn't even end in a lynch.

I do hope I am not a vig target. If you want to investigate me whoever the cop is that's fine but as one of the top posters in the game thus far in terms of quantity I would really appreciate me not being a n1 vig target lol. At least allow me to scum hunt for a day or two.

I'm interested. Shoot.
Well we've given you a chance to scum hunt, lets go to day two

[spolier=Day 2]
Yeah, and it looks like a doctor/BG was either blocked by town/scum or jailkept by pendio? That's how that "protection" line reads.

Vig y u kill pendio on n1?

I think unlimited shot vig should shoot every night BUT on the 1st night shoot an inactive or a low profile player. It's the only way to even the playing field with the mafia during the night. I think pendio was a bad target for a n1 kill, though.

This game is filled with experienced players to me. It was probably an attempt to knock one off who they felt would, as Agron suggested, leave the least information.

I felt uncomfortable about how the Malon lynch built and I would bet my nutsack there's scum on it. It was really quick, no one even sort of discussed it? Although perhaps it's a product of day 1, but my guess is at least one and as many as 3 scum are on that lynch.

On that note, I'd look especially into people who unvoted and immediately voted for Malon in the same post. Seems odd they would want to jump to a mojo so badly that they just give up their original convictions.

I get that you're new, but this is a pretty scummy post.
Vote: The Hero of Legend
Voting is all we have as town. Giving up your vote is like bending over and grabbing your ankles.

Sure. Perhaps HoL is a human bring with his own agency and his teammates respect that while also giving advice. Perhaps his teammates are reprimanding him right now.

If they had killed Sadia or Kirino perhaps we'd be saying why not Johnny? Maybe that's just the one they chose.

sorry been a bit busy (AKA beating xenoblade chronicles) im gonna catch up rq

Can someone let me know what LD and Pat's claims were? I can't seem to find them.

Kirino seems pretty confident in LD's, which means it matches his role in some way, so I'm inclined to trust him (even though he had scummy ass posts about lynching himself), but I'm curious as to what the roles are.

Thanks Eduarda. I'm inclined to trust those claims, and I'm not seeing any merit in a lynch of Mido at this stage. I wish I knew the votecount and the time remaining in the game, but alas, I do not, so for now I will
Unvote
Vote: HeroOfTime

on the assumption that the day is ending soon and mido is close to a lynch

Honestly, I don't like the fact that you just poo poo every single role claim. I think claiming innocent child or whatever the **** Hero Of Time is doing is totally fair. The fact that HeroOfTime has a role that will literally reveal their alignment tomorrow is a pretty ****ing good reason not to lynch him.
Unvote

You are mad about completely reasonable roleclaims that are literally a part of every mafia game ever? Then stop playing, because they will always be present.

Now if you want to cast doubt on some more dubious roleclaims (HeroOfTime's not being one of them, because if he's lying, we will literally know in the next ****ing game day), perhaps you should fakeclaim more often.

If his reveal is false I will literally **** on Tristan's head for bastard modding us.

I had a role similar to this in my first Smash Bros game, so I believe it fully.

You whine about roleclaims every game. Yeah I get it sometimes and usually I'm with you but I have literally zero problem with HoT's softclaim. Seemed completely reasonable to me.

One possible thought: Eduarda, pat, and LD are all scum. Very unlikely but cant deny the possibility.
[/spoiler]
I'm just going to sum up my thoughts on his day two posts because honestly... Where is the scum hunting in day two? The scum hunting you said you'd be doing. Most of your day two posts were talk of the night scene, jumping on Hero of Legend for a noob mistake, and then jumping on LG for hating claiming. pretty much all of your day 2 posts seem like you're trying to stay protected behind the "This is how Jamie usually plays" shield you built out of testimony from other players and again, I don't like that. I want you to actually be scum hunting, not sliding by.

Day 3 Jamie
Haha I'd love to hear this one. I'm assuming you're either a RB or a redirector, but go ahead and tell me why you think I'm scum. This should be good.

Omg all these people coming out of the woodworks all "I knew it the whole time"

I wouldn't be surprised if SK was odd-night or something.
wait this is it? 7 or so pages and three posts right after each other that could have all been made as one post? Jamie, I really don't think you're town this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom