• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Avengers Mafia: Attack of the Cosmic Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Sorry about my absence, I was out all day yesterday. Tbh, I only just skimmed the last 3 or so pages. I'll look at everything more in depth when I have time. Just wanted to quickly comment on two things before I gotta go again:

But m8..... you voted Storm because of something you yourself were doing. Ahhh I don't like your defense for this.

Wait, wait, what does this even mean? You say one should contribute to a lynch only if they want to see a lynch on that person happening, but then you also said your vote on Pat was just a pressure vote a you didn't want to achieve a lynch on him.
Those are not mutually inclusive and are rather different situations.
You should only contribute to a lynch if you want to lynch that person...obviously. I wasn't contributing to a lynch, I was pressure voting...how are those the same thing? Aside from that, I misinterpreted PatCat and we cleared it up immediately. How is this still a thing?

Jamie

@Ver-go-a-go-go
I don't see why we'd lynch johnny since he was the first voter...? Hero of Legend just seems noobie to me, so I guess linkdude.. although I don't see why we'd lynch any of them..?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Those are not mutually inclusive and are rather different situations.
You should only contribute to a lynch if you want to lynch that person...obviously. I wasn't contributing to a lynch, I was pressure voting...how are those the same thing? Aside from that, I misinterpreted PatCat and we cleared it up immediately. How is this still a thing?

But your vote remains on patcat?

Jamie

Jesus Christ guys lol I feel a bit offended that you think I'd have some monumental collapse on day 1...

I saw PatCats post, I swear on my life I didn't know Johnny was on any sort of wagon, maybe I was tired or something, but what stood out was just a general weird way of posting. What exactly is the big deal about being the third person on a wagon of again, an UNKNOWN ALIGNMENT on day 1? This is the weirdest attempt to lynch me in my entire mafia career that's for sure.

Jamie

But your vote remains on patcat?
Yes, it does, because it's day 1, I think it's good to lynch someone, and I can't see a better person to lynch atm.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I thought the same way in Revival. Scum Jamie with his usual meta pushed for a mislynch of Soul, leading the town into a Mylo situation the next day. I'm careful about how I view his votes now, and I think Linkdude brought up a great point about Jamie.

I think it's good to be cautious of him, but I'm not willing to lynch him or anyone else who voted for PatCat, aside from maybe Mido.

My other option is Malon at this point.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I think it's good to be cautious of him, but I'm not willing to lynch him or anyone else who voted for PatCat, aside from maybe Mido.

My other option is Malon at this point.

I skimmed your posts and couldn't see why Mido over anyone else. Mind pointing me to that post, or stating your opinion if you haven't posted it.

Fam you forgot, I don't feel pressure. But I will answer any questions you might have.
But you do. LD mentioned you as scummiest on the Pat wagon. Not scummiest in the game, but just on a day 1 wagon and your response was 3 lightning quick posts with an appeal to emotion.
Your last few posts here too seem desperate. LD was the only vote on you and you're trying super hard to defend yourself.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I skimmed your posts and couldn't see why Mido over anyone else. Mind pointing me to that post, or stating your opinion if you haven't posted it.

But you do. LD mentioned you as scummiest on the Pat wagon. Not scummiest in the game, but just on a day 1 wagon and your response was 3 lightning quick posts with an appeal to emotion.
Your last few posts here too seem desperate. LD was the only vote on you and you're trying super hard to defend yourself.
Patcat had a vote aa well before but I can't remember if he unvoted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom