• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Plans for Valentines?

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Nope. My Valentine's Day will consist of chocolates, soap operas, Naruto, and playstation time (Resident Evil and hopefully finishing a Metal Gear game). Probably homework too, unfortunately *sigh*.

Joy

The Sexy One
I usually just sees what happens.

If I'll get a date I'll go to that and otherwise I'll just go out with my friends.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'll do nothing like every other year, I've never been in a relationship during Valentines Day. I've never got a valentines day card before but I got two anonymous roses at school last year but they were probably just from people joking...

Yes, I always have plans for Valentine's Day but not for the usual romantic reasons.

February 14th is my mother's birthday so I'll be sure to let her know how much I appreciate her work raising me into who I am today.

Also, I'll send a lot of ZD Valentine's Day cards. I believe I sent at least 30 last year.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I'll probably be sitting in my apartment, enduring through the barricade of fireworks being launched during the Chinese New Year holiday.

Maybe I'll break traditions and have a Broventine's Day and just go laser tagging and pizza eating with some friends. None of them would have plans with girls, either. :)

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
The wife and I usually use vday as an excuse to cook something a little more extravagant. This year it looks like a french chicken recipe... bottle of malbec... red velvet cake... that gourmet chocolate she loves I spent a week searching for... some junk TV on netflix.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Me? All I'll do for valentine's day is simply volunteer at my school for things, as is customary. I don't have many feelings for girls (or boys) these days; most girls I've talked to in real life simply are crude, mean people just for the sake of it. I don't have the time to play games with people, trying to "understand your feelings". Just be straightforward and I guarantee you'll find someone for you. >_>

But, uh, yeah I'm not doing anything for V's Day in particular. Just gonna play games and carry on as usual.

Kazumi

chagy
Thursdays are incredibly busy for me so my girlfriend will have to go find something else to occupy herself with. Oh well.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Haha no.
Untitled-1.jpg

Valentine's Day will probably consist of me coming home from school and eating chocolate on my couch. :lol:

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Usually, me & my single friends would prank call random people, eat ice cream & chocolate, and watch chick flick while making fun off their dumbness. HOWEVER as of 2 days ago, I am literally the only one out of my friends in real life that is single for Valentines day :dry:. They even tried to get me a date?! NO THANK YOU!!! My mom & dad are also going on a Valentines day trip of some sorts, & will be gone for 1 1/2 of a day. I'm not interested in dating yet, (despite me being 17) so even if it leaves me home alone & bored for an entire day, I'm determined to have fun.

Valentine's day isn't a fun day for me. :S But, depression aside, I'll probably be working, then playing some video games. C=

bunny

birb overlord
Well, normally I'd just sit at home and stuff my face with peanut butter and chocolate... Actually I'll still probably do that, but I'm this year I also plan on drawing something for my boyfriend and sending as many ZD Valentine cards as possible! [noparse] >:D [/noparse]

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I've never been that fond of Valentine's Day. Firstly, I think there's something wrong with the mindset that you need to make a special effort to be romantic this one day a year. Not only does it create immense pressure to get everything right this one "special" day, but at the same day it suggests that people in love are incapable of making romantic gestures outside of this one day a year.

Secondly - and this is my biggest gripe with the day, it functions as a big, loud mockery to those left without someone to love. Valentine's Day is a lot like going to a wedding without a date. Doesn't matter how happy you are for others, inside you just can't help but feel bitter, sad and lonely - and even resent them just a bit for flaunting their happiness in your face. But at least with weddings, you have the choice of going or not - with Valentine's Day it's everywhere. You can't escape it.

Austin

Austin
Valentines Day is my birthday. I am going to sleep in, get something expensive for dinner, and generally just enjoy myself all day.

Oh, right, I'll tell my girlfriend she's awesome too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom