• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Plans for Valentines?

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Actually I'm going to play football with some friends. ... .... Yes very romantic. But hey, it will be fun. If I got a girl friend by then maybe I'll do something with her. But knowing my area I won't.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm going to rejoice in the fact that I don't have any obligations. ;) I don't have any like feelings for anybody, and thus I do not inted to go anywhere with anyone. And I'm pretty happy about it too, gives me lots reading time over my weekend. ^^

Well, I know I am going to buy a big box of chocolates for one person that I truly love in my life, for what I like to call Singles Awareness Day. Than I will proceed to pig out on said box of chocolates. That is, unless for some unseen reason, I actually do get a girlfriend by than. Than I will have some actual planning to do

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Well, I know I am going to buy a big box of chocolates for one person that I truly love in my life, for what I like to call Singles Awareness Day. Than I will proceed to pig out on said box of chocolates. That is, unless for some unseen reason, I actually do get a girlfriend by than. Than I will have some actual planning to do

Singles Awareness Day is probably the best nickname for it I have ever heard.

I'm going to build up a bit of romancin' in my RPs and call it a day love-wise. I might also consider timing everything perfectly to kill Barinade on V-Day and enjoy the cut scenes that follow. Hah. You know, Ruto and the Sapphire, and... no?

I'll also probably succumb and eat chocolate. Happy expensive chocolates day!

One more thing before I forget! I'll send a total of... 18 valentines. Recipents, you most likely already know who you are. :-) But I love you all.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I don't have any plans yet, but it will probably involve forcing Caleb to dress up with me, and going out to dinner and taking photos of how dressed up we are :)

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Welp, I've got a bottle of Capt. Morgan's and all night to drink my sorrows away...

Sorry, but I just really don't like Bachelor Awareness Day. And it's even worse this year because one of my buddies I used to hang out with on BAD got a girlfriend recently. All fine for him and whatever, but dammit all to hell I don't like being reminded that this society places all the value of a person based solely on whether they're with someone, making me worthless by those standards.

I'm just gonna shut out the outside world on the 14th this year...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom