• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anubis Gallery

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
I would like a siggy with
1. a city in the sky background
2. Faded into black around the edges
3. An Oocca with glowy blue eyes and staring at the screen
4. A link on the left side facing the outside looking over his shoulder Note: The picture of Link should only be from his head to his shoulders.
5. then at the bottom in white triforce font it should say Ooccoo Watcher. Thanks!

@lex MM

The Lurker
Well, Anubis,it seems that you don't make many sigs or avatars these days, maybe you are busy. But I want to ask for a signature, too... I want it to be with something from Majora's mask .....thankssss a lot.

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
OK,if its not to much to ask, i would like a siggy with: a cat, dressed as link, doing a barbecue on majora's mask's moon. write in small in the bottom "72 Hours Remain, but till that have a hot dog!"

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
It seems as though Anubis has dissappeared. Hm.

Well anyway, if you ever get this, can i have a sig with Hero's shade and TP link crossing swords and it say Xixor underneath?

Thanks... if you ever get this.... BUM BUM BUMMMM!!!!!

TheHeroOfLime

Excelling in Mediocrity
Hey Anubis, could I have one that has a lime (the fruit) wearing a link clothes and holding the mastersword? I really don't care when you get around to it, thx.

Got one. Thx anyway

Last edited:

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Hello anubis, I've seen alot of your work, and i'm very impressed. If you ever have time, I'd like a signature to use occassionally.
I'm a conductor and a music teacher,
Preferences:
Fierce Deity conducting music, with a baton
possibly a dark theme

If you'd choose to take up this challenge, that would be very much appreciated.
private mail me if you'd like to get a hold of me quickly,

:eek:carina: Many Thanks, :eek:carina:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hello anubis, I've seen alot of your work, and i'm very impressed. If you ever have time, I'd like a signature to use occassionally.
I'm a conductor and a music teacher,
Preferences:
Fierce Deity conducting music, with a baton
possibly a dark theme

If you'd choose to take up this challenge, that would be very much appreciated.
private mail me if you'd like to get a hold of me quickly,

:eek:carina: Many Thanks, :eek:carina:

Anubis is a good friend of mine, but he's been inactive for a long time. If you need anything made, you should try other people, or just explain what you want in the graphics request thread, there will be many people willing to help you out. ^^

Anubis

The most inactive active
I wont make any of the images(Im sorry.. :() I just returned to the forum and Im only gonna take requests from my friends (Send me a VM) or make ones requested in the Request thread.

Anubis

The most inactive active
I wont make any of the images(Im sorry.. :() I just returned to the forum and Im only gonna take requests from my friends (Send me a VM) or make ones requested in the Request thread.
Sorry for the double post! But Im getting bored these days, Im now willing to take requests again. For those joining 2010+ may not have seen much of my work so feel free to browse the thread. I started bad and I think that I got better and better, I will accept Wallpapers, Avatars and Signatures.
I can also make a link signature, example. (it doesnt work though since its only an example)
xeeolu.png
Important fact about link signatures, the can only include 4pics.Thats all the images ZD allowes in one signature.
Plus Im not that good of an animator but I can do some easy stuff like, example.
24vtlz7.gif
<--Fail, but still. x)
2n6g5k3.gif
<--A little bit fail too but not as much. (As I said Im not THAT good with animations. :P)
2uh2vsp.gif

Hope Ill get any requests! : )

Hey, I don't know if I'm qualified for asking this or anything so let me know if I'm not!
OK, how about... Onox in dragon form battling Link from OoS with a dark backround with stars like, not stars like the shape but glowing dots lol, and also include the words General of darkness in it. As for the size... about as your signature but wider if that's possible. I've seen alot of your work and I think they're great! Go ahead and take your time with it and please tell me if I'm qualified for it THANKS!!!! :) Can you also tell me how to upload it on to my signature?

Last edited:

Anubis

The most inactive active
Hey, I don't know if I'm qualified for asking this or anything so let me know if I'm not!
OK, how about... Onox in dragon form battling Link from OoS with a dark backround with stars like, not stars like the shape but glowing dots lol, and also include the words General of darkness in it. As for the size... about as your signature but wider if that's possible. I've seen alot of your work and I think they're great! Go ahead and take your time with it and please tell me if I'm qualified for it THANKS!!!! :) Can you also tell me how to upload it on to my signature?
First of all, yes, why wouldnt you be qualified? x)

EDIT: I couldnt fix Link in, any of the pics I found didnt just work. :P Not even the manga books. But here anyways, I can remake it if its not to your liking. ;)
I think I failed at it...but its your choice!
311s76s.png

Oh, right I almost forgot to give ya the link for your sig.
Here, just post this in your signature. [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/311s76s.png[/IMG] But remove the .

Last edited:
EDIT: I couldnt fix Link in, any of the pics I found didnt just work. :P Not even the manga books. But here anyways, I can remake it if its not to your liking. ;)
I think I failed at it...but its your choice!
311s76s.png

Oh, right I almost forgot to give ya the link for your sig.
Here, just post this in your signature. [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/311s76s.png[/IMG] But remove the .[/QUOTE]

This is awesome! :clap:, I couldn't have asked for a better one, thanks!!!!

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Hey Anubis, glad to see you're back, I have always loved to see your work!

Could you make a sig for me with Mikau swimming, It doesn't matter where he is, perferably just underwater in a random spot, maybe in
Termina Bay.

edit: MPG is perferred

Anubis

The most inactive active
Hey Anubis, glad to see you're back, I have always loved to see your work!

Could you make a sig for me with Mikau swimming, It doesn't matter where he is, perferably just underwater in a random spot, maybe in
Termina Bay.

edit: MPG is perferred
I guess. :) But what is MPG? :P

EDIT: Its kinda hard finding a pic where he's in a swimming pose or a similiar pose I can use, is it okay if I use Zora Link? If not Ill try my best anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom