• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anubis Gallery

G

GerudoRose

Can you make a signature for me, please??? I would like to have a morrocan/persian theme with the name GerudoRose on it. You can put a picture of a desert, palace, fortress, or desert pueblo. Or a picture of the Gerudo spirit symbol, warrior, or signature would be great. :D

Hazel

A Frog
Hej!

Could I have a signature with ghost zelda on top of a blue sky, with clouds and written Hazel in grey at the bottom and a text saying "I am a cloud, I can float anywhere" at the top? (One of my fav books)

Format .jpeg, please!

Thanks!!!
PS: Jag tycker att det ar super schysst vad du gor for alla oss som ar daliga pa photoshop!!! :lol:

Last edited:
M

majoraskullkid

Can you do me a signature that has something to do with the Majora's Mask please? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Oh yeah! I want it format .jpeg too thx!

Anubis

The most inactive active
Hey all I think Ill do some tomorrow but Ive been busy lately plus lots of new games coming up for me so Im not gonna be ''ultra'' active Ill promise Ill do the request sometime, but warning it may take some time.....

Tom

Hey all I think Ill do some tomorrow but Ive been busy lately plus lots of new games coming up for me so Im not gonna be ''ultra'' active Ill promise Ill do the request sometime, but warning it may take some time.....

Man, take your time! As long as the result comes out nicely, who cares?

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
hiya, plz could u make me one with the shield from TP with toonlink and zelda leaning out or something with a mixture of PH TP and ST?

---------- Post added 03-04-2010 at 06:26 PM ----------

oh and could you put something cool on and Meego7 Queen Of The Snozzlehogz on it in a cool font? thnx again

Anubis

The most inactive active
Toms...... :P
bbjq1.png

M

Mikau

Hey buddy, i got a problem. i need a signature. the old one was lost. could you make one of mikau wearing a red headband with a zora symbol on it?? thanks youre the best!!!!!

jebus_thecatman

What the moo?
Could I please have a signature that has WW link with the bow trying to hit something with fire or ice arrows with jebus_thecatman somewhere on it and the background orange if its ice arrows and blue if its fire arrows

Thanks!!

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Hey Anubis, Could you make an avatar for me, Something with Mikau with an orange background. The photo format doesn't really matter, but a jpeg would work best. Please take your time, I understand that there are a lot of people ahead of me an you do this in your spare time.

Thanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom