• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I met a cute girl at a cafe this afternoon. Sadly she didnt leave her number. Maybe ill go to that cafe tomorrow and maybe she'll be there

HOLD UP.

The Mod made a mistake. :)

Doc has reached his Threshold and will face Removal.

Please refrain from talking until I have corrected the mistake.

Day 6 is about to end.

These are turbulent times. We've got openly-admitted Mafia members saying the Gang War is over and asking for a truce with the Town, super-powered criminals doing seemingly coordinated attacks on a trio of banks across town, aliens assaulting the Century Club (if reports about that are to be believed), a Stock Market that threatens to crash if anyone makes too big a purchase through it, and a 6-figure bounty placed on a masked-vigilantes head. Things are turbulent indeed.

But that means little for the students of Midtown High who, despite everything that's going on, still have to go to school.

I guess it's true what they say, "life goes on".

XfTYbS8.jpg

School is now in session (man, it feels like forever since I've said this).

But while "life goes on" for the students of Midtown High, that sense of normalcy is denied to a grieving old woman in Queens. It seems evidence has surfaced (courtesy of the Kingpin's new cease-fire deal with the cops) that this woman might not be as sad as she appears. In fact, it has been brought to the attention of the feds that she may have plotted to murder her own husband to cash in on that insurance money. Tsk. Even the sweet old ladies can't be trusted these days. Thanks, Kingpin, for opening all our eyes.

As she is carted away by the police, she doesn't even put up a fight. She only sheds a single tear.

Doc is Arrested. He is, of course, Aunt May Parker.

Also, the Stock Exchange has officially CLOSED in what was the shortest Wall Street Day ever. And School is out, in what was an even shorter School Day.

•••••

Day 6: Spectacular Second (and Final) Vote Count

a.k.a. The "Let's Arrest an Old (or 'Young and Hot,' depending on who you ask) Widdow instead of focusing on the Triple Robberies of this morning" Vote Count

Doc (6.5): Storm, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Andjalo, Ragnarokio, Aaarrrgh, KingofDominaria

The Kingpin's Mercy reduces Doc's Threshold by -4. This is considered a Mercy because the other fate was worse.

There are 17 available Standard Votes, so it takes 9 to reach a Majority. With 6.5 votes against, Doc is at M-2.5 (but with the Mercy effect, that might as well be M+1.5).

Not Voting: Asfinyti, Asfinyti, Asfinyti, Captan_Lunch, Doc, dragonteacup, Freddeh, HangryHangryHippo, lain, LittleGumball, Rubik, Silverfish, Skystone, Tevish Szat, Turin, Vroendal

DAY 6 ENDED WITH DOC'S ARREST!

IT IS NOW NIGHT 6!

1. Storm votes KingofDominaria
  2. The Human Torch votes Doc
  3. Storm votes Doc
  4. Spiritual Mask Salesman votes Doc
  5. Andjalo votes Doc
  6. Ragnarokio votes Doc, then unvotes and votes Doc again
  7. KingofDominaria votes Doc[404: Error, Vote not found]
  8. The Human Torch unvotes
  9. Aaarrrgh votes Doc with a Bonus Vote from Exile (Woah... He can do that?!) [404: Error, Vote link not found]
  10. KingofDominaria Hammer votes Doc
  11. Andjalo unvotes
  12. The Human Torch votes Doc
ModNote said:
Because of my mistake in which I forgot an ability, I left votes #11 & #12 on the Vote Log for the sake of posterity, even though they happened after the Hammer and thus aren't counted.
:gno:

Quick-Jump Links
:gletsgo:

<< Start of Day | < Last Vote Count | Game Status Post | Today's Daily Bugle | Next Vote Count > | End of Day >>

Last edited:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

GAME STATUS PAGE

CURRENT DEADLINE

IT IS NOW NIGHT 6. Night 6's Deadline has been set for Saturday, October 14th, at 11 PM Eastern Time.

Click here for an accurate countdown.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT

N/A

STOCK EXCHANGE
Currently CLOSED.

The Daily Bugle: Norman Osborn
Fisk International: Wilson Fisk
OsCorp: Norman Osborn
Roxxon Energy Corporation: Norman Osborn

ONGOING EVENTS / EFFECTS

Storyline 1: Gang War: Part 5 - "The War Ends!"

Storyline 2: Light the Night! (Continues)

WARNING: The STOCK EXCHANGE is UNSTABLE (due to the recent string of robberies). BUYER BEWARE, any large movements of Corporate Shares toDay all at once could cause the market to CRASH.

PLAYER STATUS

Mod Note: Crossed-out player names represent previously held characters and do not count as being "a player in this pool" for the purposes of abilities and win conditions that care how many players are in a given pool.

ACTIVE PLAYERS

1. Andjalo
  2. Asfinyti
  3. Asfinyti
  4. Asfinyti
  5. Captan_Lunch
  6. dragonteacup
  7. Freddeh
  8. HangryHangryHippo
  9. KingofDominaria
  10. lain
  11. LittleGumball
  12. Ragnarokio
  13. Rubik
  14. Silverfish
  15. Skystone
  16. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  17. Storm
  18. Tevish Szat
  19. Turin
  20. Vroendal

ARRESTED PLAYERS
  1. Princess Abigail was the Mafia-Aligned Burglar, who cannot be bailed out
  2. Princess Abigail is Betty Brant; her Bail is being PROCESSED
  3. Doc is Aunt May Parker; his Bail is being withheld pending a review of the evidence against him...

DEAD PLAYERS
  1. Tevish Szat was the Origin-Aligned Radioactive Spider
  2. Stability was Origin-Aligned Mac Gargan
  3. Morbid Minish was Town-Aligned Flash Thompson
  4. Killjoy262 was the Mafia-Aligned Crime-Master
  5. Paranoid King was Town-Aligned John J. Jameson III
  6. TheCapsFan was Origin-Aligned Adrian Toomes
  7. ExLight was Mafia-Aligned Joseph Hammerhead

EXILED PLAYERS
  1. Aaarrrgh
  2. Mint Elv

UNKNOWN PLAYERS
  1. Hello World
  2. DuskyBlue

REPLACEMENT PLAYERS
  1. Nobody. Want to join the game? Hit me up.

Replacement Continuity:
PARANOID KING replaced NEOSILK, ANDJALO replaced DARKSTAR, & LITTLEGUMBALL replaced THEATOG (who appears in thread as "deleted member 97076" cuz he ragequit the entire forum)

THREAD LINKS

1. Day 1 Start | Stan 1.1 | First Vote Count | Daily Bugle | Stan 1.2 | Second Vote Count | Third Vote Count | Stan 1.3 | End of Day
    1. Night 1 Start | Tevish (the Radioactive Spider) dies | End of Night
  2. Day 2 Start | First Vote Count | Daily Bugle | Stan 2.1 | Second Vote Count | Stan 2.2 | Third Vote Count | Stan 2.3 | End of Day
    1. Night 2 Start | End of Night
  3. Day 3 Start | First Vote Count | Daily Bugle | Stan 3.1 | Second Vote Count | Excelsior! | Third Vote Count | End of Day
    1. Night 3 Start | He Who Watches... | End of Night
  4. Day 4 Start | First Vote Count | Daily Bugle | Stan 4.1 | Stan 4.2 | End of Day
    1. Night 4 Start | Spider-Man vs. The Big Man (End of Night)
  5. Day 5 Start | First Vote Count | Daily Bugle | Second Vote Count | Third Vote Count
    1. Night 5 Event
  6. Day 6 Start | First Vote Count | Daily Bugle | Second Vote Count
Updated

A mod confirmed report will release tomorrow explaining that I am in fact Dr. Octopus, So why not give myself some time in the limelight before then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom