• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm thinking it's a bit like him having several invisible extra pairs of hands. He can lift many smaller individual objects, or he can focus his power to lift larger and heavier ones. The larger and heavier the object, the more focus it takes to control it. He can also telekinetically project force in order to, say, punch someone in the face from 50 feet away.

Alright, I think we can work with that. All characters so far are approved!

I'll wait a bit longer to start the game in case someone else would like to sign up. The more the merrier after all! ^^

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Name: Bruce Riggs
Abilities: Good ol' fashioned super strength. ;)
Appearance:

Capture(104).PNG

Personality: Imagine, if you will, a classic British bare knuckle boxer. Gruff, witty, loves a good fight, and loves a good beer.

Backstory: Bruce is the eldest of five children of Nancy and Steve Riggs. He became a professional bare knuckle fighter in the underground pits, to help bring his family out of poverty.

While celebrating a victory with his mates, the vis captured him and experimented on him. The procedures were incredibly invasive and painful, but either through the grace of God, booze, love of family, or his sheer dumb luck, he survived. He escaped and has since become something of a vigilante fighter.

The side effects of his experimentation left him with insane super strength, something he found out the hard way during a bare knuckle match where he punched clean through someone's abdomen, killing them.

Let me know if this is allowed. :)

Pen

The game is on!
Name: Bruce Riggs
Abilities: Good ol' fashioned super strength. ;)
Appearance:

Personality: Imagine, if you will, a classic British bare knuckle boxer. Gruff, witty, loves a good fight, and loves a good beer.

Backstory: Bruce is the eldest of five children of Nancy and Steve Riggs. He became a professional bare knuckle fighter in the underground pits, to help bring his family out of poverty.

While celebrating a victory with his mates, the vis captured him and experimented on him. The procedures were incredibly invasive and painful, but either through the grace of God, booze, love of family, or his sheer dumb luck, he survived. He escaped and has since become something of a vigilante fighter.

The side effects of his experimentation left him with insane super strength, something he found out the hard way during a bare knuckle match where he punched clean through someone's abdomen, killing them.

Let me know if this is allowed. :)

I think it looks great for the most part, but I'd like just a little more detail on two things. Firstly a brief description of his body type and rough height would be nice. And secondly, since your character seems to be living free unlike most humans, I'd like a bit of backstory on how that has been for him. Due to his power I can absolutely accept that he's able to defend himself and thus keep living free, but just some more details about that life would be much appreciated! And if you place him in at least rough proximity to the starting town, that would be good too. ^^

Name: Kenneth "KJ" Overstreet
Abilities: Transmutation(think FullMetal Alchemist)
Appearance:
RPG Male.png
5'8" 182 lbs blue eyes with an average build leaning to semi lean. Mostly seen wearing khaki cargo shorts, a green tee with a Mario 1Up Mushroom on the back, a MegaMan cap and a white glove with a Triforce on the back of it on his left hand.

MegaMan Hat.jpg
Favorite snacks: Mountain Dew and Doritos(anything BUT the 'Flaming Hot" variety)
Personality: Laid back and easy going, but can be serious when needed, friendly, yet at times can be easily annoyed.
Backstory: Kenneth was raised by his grandparents due to losing his parents in a tragic accident in which a drunk collided head on with them. At around the age of 18, he got caught up in a messy motorcycle accident severely messing his right arm up to the point of amputation which was replaced with a fully functioning autonomous prosthetic. Five years later in 2040, Kenneth came in contact with a magic anomaly,which upon touching it with his right hand, the autonomous arm, sent a jolt like surge through his body knocking him out for roughly 5 minutes which he had a dream of his new power. Now the year is 2047 and he's in Australia with a few other people who like him are now slaves to the aliens who call themselves "Vis". What will the future hole for him and his fellow captives? Stay tuned to find out!
Note: With the way KJ touched the anomaly, he doesn't require a transmutation circle, though, with the timing of acquiring his power, he hasn't hat time to fully train. He can, for the time being, make a knife on the back of his hand(Think Edward Elric from FMA and Brotherhood).

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Name: Kenneth "KJ" Overstreet
Abilities: Transmutation(think FullMetal Alchemist)
Appearance:
5'8" 182 lbs blue eyes with an average build leaning to semi lean. Mostly seen wearing khaki cargo shorts, a green tee with a Mario 1Up Mushroom on the back, a MegaMan cap and a white glove with a Triforce on the back of it on his right hand.

Favorite snacks: Mountain Dew and Doritos(anything BUT the 'Flaming Hot" variety)
Personality: Laid back and easy going, friendly, yet at times can be easily annoyed.
Backstory: Kenneth was raised by his grandparents due to losing his parents in a tragic accident in which a drunk collided head on with them. At around the age of 18, he got caught up in a messy motorcycle accident severely messing his right arm up to the point of amputation which was replaced with a fully functioning autonomous prosthetic. Five years later in 2040, Kenneth came in contact with a magic anomaly,which upon touching it, sent a jolt like surge through his body knocking him out for roughly 5 minutes which he had a dream of his new power. Now the year is 2047 and he's in Australia with a few other people who like him are now slaves to the aliens who call themselves "Vis". What will the future hole for him and his fellow captives? Stay tuned to find out!

Looking good! I just want some clarification on your alchemy power. I'm gonna assume you need a transmutation circle to perform alchemy, and you probably haven't mastered the art of it fully yet. Does that sound right?

Looking good! I just want some clarification on your alchemy power. I'm gonna assume you need a transmutation circle to perform alchemy, and you probably haven't mastered the art of it fully yet. Does that sound right?
When touching the anomaly, he gained the ability to use alchemy without the usage of a transmutation circle, and with the timing of gaining the ability, he hasn't had enough time to properly train.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Name: - Kerrigan Beck (goes by Beck)
Abilities: - Extremely athletic with high endurance.
Appearance: - Beck stands at around 5'7'' and she has an athletic build (think Korra from Avatar). She typically wears flexible, stretchy clothing.
1597303098936.png
Personality: - Beck has a stubborn will and a strong resolve. She often feels the need to prove herself and demonstrate her own talents where she lacks magical abilities.
Backstory: Born with a rebellious spirit, Beck challenged the status quo even before the Viz invaded. In her youth, she worked hard to gain magic abilities that many other people encountered by chance. At a certain point, she gave up that pursuit and instead tried to prove that she was on par as her magical peers and held some resentment towards those gifted with abilities. Of course, following the Viz invasion, Beck had a new group to resist. She tried to fight initially but that plan was fruitless and she was forced into slavery. Since working on the farm, Beck chooses to keep to herself mostly. Focusing on doing work and biding her time until she can escape and fight back against the Viz.

Pen

The game is on!
Name: - Kerrigan Beck (goes by Beck)
Abilities: - Extremely athletic with high endurance.
Appearance: - Beck stands at around 5'7'' and she has an athletic build (think Korra from Avatar). She typically wears flexible, stretchy clothing. Personality: - Beck has a stubborn will and a strong resolve. She often feels the need to prove herself and demonstrate her own talents where she lacks magical abilities.
Backstory: Born with a rebellious spirit, Beck challenged the status quo even before the Viz invaded. In her youth, she worked hard to gain magic abilities that many other people encountered by chance. At a certain point, she gave up that pursuit and instead tried to prove that she was on par as her magical peers and held some resentment towards those gifted with abilities. Of course, following the Viz invasion, Beck had a new group to resist. She tried to fight initially but that plan was fruitless and she was forced into slavery. Since working on the farm, Beck chooses to keep to herself mostly. Focusing on doing work and biding her time until she can escape and fight back against the Viz.

Beautiful! You're accepted! :cool:

Pen

The game is on!
@Pen I was wondering, will there be any NPCs that are skilled at working/fixing machinery? Particularly Mechanical limbs like my characters? I'm asking mainly to decide on if I need to make another character, which I'm not too comfortable doing.

We'll make sure we find ways to fix it if it comes to that. You won't have to create another character ;)

Pen

The game is on!
Seeing as we have plenty of approved characters now I'm planning on starting the game a little later today. Even after the game starts I'll still allow new players to sign up. ^^

The character that @TheGreatCthulhu will play as is the only one that it's approved yet, but it only needs a small amount of added detail. And since his character won't start in the starting town with everyone else it's okay for him to join a bit later.

(FYI, other characters do not know most of the things about this guy. I like the mystery of a ominous ninja with extreme abilities.) (Another FYI. my character will be extremely powerful, yet I will balance this by him not almost never fighting, and his power being restrained.
Name: - Ash storm. has earned the title of grand ninja master.
Age: - technically is around 2000 years old but has the body of a 21 year old.
Abilities: - has years of ninja training and has learned many mysterious abilities, but he was born with the strange ability to control and manipulate his aura
Appearance: - I actually have a 3D Design of him that I made (this is a character that I created before this thread.)
thing.PNG
Personality: - I'll just input some sentences of things he would say. "I would do quarrel with me if I were you."
"hm. interesting." "My power will transcend yours." "hahahahaha. do you really think you can beat me?"
Backstory: was thrown into a life of martial arts and fighting and was arrogant and was thinking he was the king. that was until a ninja master came and beat the living daylights out of him in a death match. that was when the master reached out his hand and started to train ash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom