• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

excuse me, wrong buttons pressed. in the personality: I said, I would do quarrel with me if I were you. when I meant: I would not quarrel with me if I were you.

And also, Right now I will touch on what I mean aura. in game I am developing what aura is. aura is the energy that radiates from all living things, my character has the ability to use his aura to his advantage. that means he can make it that he feels no pain, to shooting energy from his body. he can simply manipulate and change his aura.

Pen

The game is on!
(FYI, other characters do not know most of the things about this guy. I like the mystery of a ominous ninja with extreme abilities.) (Another FYI. my character will be extremely powerful, yet I will balance this by him not almost never fighting, and his power being restrained.
Name: - Ash storm. has earned the title of grand ninja master.
Age: - technically is around 2000 years old but has the body of a 21 year old.
Abilities: - has years of ninja training and has learned many mysterious abilities, but he was born with the strange ability to control and manipulate his aura
Appearance: - I actually have a 3D Design of him that I made (this is a character that I created before this thread.)
View attachment 44743
Personality: - I'll just input some sentences of things he would say. "I would do quarrel with me if I were you."
"hm. interesting." "My power will transcend yours." "hahahahaha. do you really think you can beat me?"
Backstory: was thrown into a life of martial arts and fighting and was arrogant and was thinking he was the king. that was until a ninja master came and beat the living daylights out of him in a death match. that was when the master reached out his hand and started to train ash.

Sorry, I can't accept a character that old into the game. The abilities also seem much too unclear and over powered even if the character wouldn't use them that much. Your character design doesn't tell me much about his face, hair or body type, so that's another thing that will need some work. Additionally the backstory would have to be reworked into the setting that the game takes place in if you would like to join the game. Let me know if there's anything I can assist with. ^^

USED to have extreme power, but lost it because of a accident with a new type of gel meant for boosting the human abilities.
Name: - Ash storm. has earned the title of grand ninja master.
Age: - 21 years old but has more maturity than it seems. still can act immature though. Xb
Abilities: - has years of ninja training and has learned many mysterious abilities, but he was born with the strange ability to control and manipulate his aura
Appearance: - I actually have a 3D Design of him that I made (this is a character that I created before this thread.)
View attachment 44743
he is about 6,3 and is very muscular, but not the kind of super muscular that makes him super big, but is kind of slim and almost looks average because he hides his muscles with layers of cloak his face is hard to make out. (oooOOOh mystery.) but has simple features and has a mask on the top part of his face along with a kind of samurai thing on the bottom part of his face:
thing2.PNG
Personality: - I'll just input some sentences of things he would say. "I would do quarrel with me if I were you."
"hm. interesting." "My power will transcend yours." "hahahahaha. do you really think you can beat me?"
Backstory: was thrown into a life of martial arts and fighting and was arrogant and was thinking he was the king. that was until a ninja master came and beat the living daylights out of him in a death match. that was when the master reached out his hand and started to train ash. (Also to make things clear, he is not from were your characters are from. he is from a place that was secluded from the outside world, and a place that refused to use technology and a place that studied the old ways of the ninja. none of your characters would know about ash until he came to your town, witch I will bring him their. the reason why he came out of his secluded area was because his master was kidnapped by the aliens, and so blind with rage thinking it was his fault his master got kidnapped, he went after them and in his rage and travels he got into the accident were he lost his power. he then blacked out for multiple days and that caused him to lose track of his master, so he is now traveling the world killing as many of the aliens as he can as well as looking for his master.

Also his aura was decreased by the accident, so now he can make it to were he is stronger than any human physically, and maybe small changes to his body.

Pen

The game is on!
Also his aura was decreased by the accident, so now he can make it to were he is stronger than any human physically, and maybe small changes to his body.

Sounds good! I just want to double check a few things ^^

It's totally alright that your character was born with the aura control ability, but it can't have been known or apparent to anyone until he was at least 4 or 5 years old. Of course you can choose to have Ash learn about it at an even older age if you want, but 4 or 5 at the earliest.

And lastly, just to confirm the extents of his aura ability; at this point it can grant him superhuman strength. And what type of other changes do you suggest it can cause?

I learned the full extent of his abilities at 4 years old.
His Aura can do many extremely powerful things, BUT it has been limited to not be so powerful because of the accident. his aura abilities now include.
Superhuman strength and speed.
able to blast energy out of his body. (If it were to hit someone, it would have the strength of one of his punches.
can choose if he wants to feel pain or not
can sense others aura (So he can track them, or sense how powerful they are, or what emotions they are feeling.)
can use it as a weak barrier
can give limited boosts of stamina and sometimes have limited healing abilities.
with him pushing his restrained aura to its limit, he might be able to regenerate a body part that was destroyed.

Pen

The game is on!
Also, a question. is your group driving away in the van, or about to leave.

Yes, their plan is to escape in the van.

And regarding your characters abilities, I'm sorry but I would like them to be more streamlined. I would suggest you remove the energy blasts, sensing auras and creating a barrier. Basically keeping the physical enhancements the way you described them.

Alternatively we could have your character focus only on the three things I suggested you remove. Basically, I want the abilities of a character to be a bit less all over the place. I hope you understand.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Hunter Devlin
Abilities: Strength-enhancing exosuit that also comes with the ability to run electricity through his opponents as he wishes. It's solar powered.
Appearance: download20201003232602.png
Build: tall and lanky, with a little bit of flab going on in the middle, but not a lot. Just enough so that it's clear he doesn't get quite as much exercise as those around him.
Personality: Selfish and somewhat sociopathic, Hunter doesn't think about others at all, whether it be through his actions or the state of the world. He's just happy that this happened to him, giving him room to be his "true self".
Backstory: Forced into being an engineer by his parents, the intelligent yet passive Hunter Dentin went through four years of hell to meet their expectations. While unloving of his position, he gained a sort of friendship witu another engineer. During school, they worked together to design an exosuit that would help those without the ability to use their limbs live a semi-normal life. After presenting it to a group of investors, they were approached by government contractors, hoping to use the suit for military applications. While his friend denied it outright, Hunter wasn't so quick to turn away. Soon after, the Vis attacked, and his friend disappeared - either killed or captured. Left alone with the invention, he went to the military for aid, who housed him in return for working on the suit for combat.
He spent the next year helping military scientists make the required modifications to the suit. However, as time went on, he began to obsess over the suit. He was now its sole creator, and he'd be damned if he let some army brat take it instead. Not only that, his heterchomiatic one red eye left many distrusting him within the base, thinking he'd been one of THEM, and he was beginning to fear for his own safety. So, one night, he took the suit for himself. Just to cover his tracks, he blew up the facility behind him, and reinvented himself as Hunter Devlin, a self-styled one-man army who would take on the Vis threat.... though he did more posturing and accepting of adulation than making real progress. He believes himself to be at his fullest, humanity and vis alike be damned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen

Pen

The game is on!
Name: Hunter Devlin
Abilities: Strength-enhancing exosuit that also comes with the ability to run electricity through his opponents as he wishes. It's solar powered.
Appearance: - Coming soon to a Discord near you. Noteworthy, he is heterochromatic, left eye red, right eye brown, but wears colored lenses to hide the red eye for obvious reasons.
Personality: Selfish and somewhat sociopathic, Hunter doesn't think about others at all, whether it be through his actions or the state of the world. He's just happy that this happened to him, giving him room to be his "true self".
Backstory: Forced into being an engineer by his parents, the intelligent yet passive Hunter Dentin went through four years of hell to meet their expectations. While unloving of his position, he gained a sort of friendship witu another engineer. During school, they worked together to design an exosuit that would help those without the ability to use their limbs live a semi-normal life. After presenting it to a group of investors, they were approached by government contractors, hoping to use the suit for military applications. While his friend denied it outright, Hunter wasn't so quick to turn away. Soon after, the Vis attacked, and his friend disappeared - either killed or captured. Left alone with the invention, he went to the military for aid, who housed him in return for working on the suit for combat.
He spent the next year helping military scientists make the required modifications to the suit. However, as time went on, he began to obsess over the suit. He was now its sole creator, and he'd be damned if he let some army brat take it instead. Not only that, his heterchomiatic one red eye left many distrusting him within the base, thinking he'd been one of THEM, and he was beginning to fear for his own safety. So, one night, he took the suit for himself. Just to cover his tracks, he blew up the facility behind him, and reinvented himself as Hunter Devlin, a self-styled one-man army who would take on the Vis threat.... though he did more posturing and accepting of adulation than making real progress. He believes himself to be at his fullest, humanity and vis alike be damned.

With just a bit more description on appearance, you're good to go!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Name: - Elvira
Abilities: - Heightened sense of smell, hearing and touch, can feel vibrations much better than normal, but is blind. Laser pistol and a cane that can turn into a spear with a tip made out of energy(like a lightsaber but a spear)
Appearance:2flh7r6vhes41.png- Blonde female with long flowing hair. Outfit made up of animals she has hunted while living away from civilization. Wears sunglasses and almost never takes them off. She has an athletic build due to having to survive in the wild on her own, and is quite a bit tall compared to the average female.
Personality: - Untamed. All business and no play. Has spent a majority of the past 4 years in the wild, surviving and avoiding Humans and Vis alike. Her speech is short and broken, but she is still able to communicate.
Backstory: - Elvira fought in the, rather short, war when the Vis invaded earth 4 years ago. During a battle in the war, Elvira lost both of her eyes, and was left for dead in the wilds. She had to learn how to take care of herself and survive, or die by the hands of the Vis or the wilds. With a couple exceptions, she has managed to stay away from both humans and Vis for years now. Accompanied by a fox companion, who helps her see, she continues to live and Hope's to one day repay the Vis for what they've done to her

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen

Pen

The game is on!
Name: - Elvira
Abilities: - Heightened sense of smell, hearing and touch, can feel vibrations much better than normal, but is blind. Laser pistol and a cane that can turn into a spear with a tip made out of energy(like a lightsaber but a spear)
Appearance:View attachment 44835- Blonde female with long flowing hair. Outfit made up of animals she has hunted while living away from civilization. Wears sunglasses and almost never takes them off.
Personality: - Untamed. All business and no play. Has spent a majority of the past 4 years in the wild, surviving and avoiding Humans and Vis alike. Her speech is short and broken, but she is still able to communicate.
Backstory: - Elvira fought in the, rather short, war when the Vis invaded earth 4 years ago. During a battle in the war, Elvira lost both of her eyes, and was left for dead in the wilds. She had to learn how to take care of herself and survive, or die by the hands of the Vis or the wilds. With a couple exceptions, she has managed to stay away from both humans and Vis for years now. Accompanied by a fox companion, who helps her see, she continues to live and Hope's to one day repay the Vis for what they've done to her

Looks good! I'd just like a brief description of her body type. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom