• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2012 Golden Key Awards Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beeker

Wild Card
It looks like everyone who got second place in a category is going to get banned... -__-
LOL, it does!

Anyhoo, congrats to the winners! You all deserve it =D
And a big thank you to the many people who made it a success: The organizers and judges for making the rounds go by smoothly and the forum for supporting and taking part! I hope the GKAs return again next year, bigger and better than ever! =)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Great job to all the winners! You all completely deserve the awards!

To the voters, great nominations! You guys know how to pick 'em!

Can't wait to see all of you guys return for another round next year!

Hanyou

didn't build that
Congratulations to all the winners!! I'm sure the runners-up were close--there are of good members here so competition is tough.

And to those who voted for me, thank you very much. I wasn't expecting to win anything, but am flattered to have won the awards I did. It's an honor to share the best poster award with Djinn.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
At first I was saying to myself that I should not bother checking as there is actually as little chance as a snowball in blazing hell of me winning an award... But then I thought that I should be happy for those above me and that I should NOT think that those higher ups are monsters.....

So yes. Those who got a golden key, give yourselves a pat on the back. And those that either got runner-up or are not on the list altogether, then just keep working on it. You will get an award eventually.

You know what is impossible?

Saying something impossible is impossible.

So for me, I guess I am just a grain of sand on the beach. Though I will not be the most awesome or swaggiest, but the most nicest. I will lend a hand to those who strive to be one, and maybe one day I will actually get something.

A message to all of you that failed:

Calling something impossible is impossible itself

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Not that I'm complaining or anything, but it seems to me that most of the winners were a part of the staff here. I really don't see how that's fair to anyone else. I just don't feel like they should have even been able to be nominated in my opinion. But either way, congrats to the winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom