• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2012 Golden Key Awards Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Golden Key Awards Results

25kor5g.png

FINAL VOTING THREAD | NOMINATION THREAD

The Golden Key Awards are a way to celebrate, and to show honor to those who have a unique and outstanding personality; great dedicated users; whether knowledgeable, artistic, active, or kind; who deserve to be honored in the entire Forum.

Last year, we were known as the Golden Rupee Awards, in celebration of Zelda Dungeon's 10th Anniversary. Members have nominated the members they think are most deserving to win in their respective categories, and the Judges voted on it, narrowing down the nominees to just three per category for the final voting. The votes have been tallied, and now it's time to announce the winners. But first, a dedication written by K4KING:

Dedication

In the words of K4KING: The GKA, rather the GRAs, The Golden Rupee Awards was started by TreeHuggerPanda. The idea came from a Shoutbox Conversation. She wanted to celebrate ZD's 10 anniversary through a way of awarding. Everyone liked the idea and many users banded together to start the first one. As soon as the GRAs ended, she left it to me, K4KING to handle it, when in fact, I left it to the People I know who can do an even better job than me. TreeHuggerPanda, Po, Ms. Pandamonium, Thank you. I dedicate this, and all succeeding events to you.

Awards:

All members who win in a category will receive three things:

1. The pride of being a winner!

2. A super cool personalized Golden Key Awards userbar! (Made by our very own Kybyrian!) Here's the sample:

yn5u

3. An award for your postbit for each category you won in! The postbit is the area to the left in which your avatar and other information is displayed. You will get a Golden Key Awards prize to display there! Here's what it looks like:

gka-key.gif

THE RESULTS!

The winner of the category that will be receiving the award will have his/her username bolded and gold, while the second and third place winners will be in silver and bronze. In some instances, members tie for first or second place. In that case, both will be recognized as winners. Congratulations to the all the winners and runner-ups!​

Most Charismatic: Vanessa28
gka-key.gif

Atticus | mandym287

Most Mysterious: Kitsu
gka-key.gif

DARK MASTER | athenian200

Most Literate: Hanyou
gka-key.gif

Axle the Beast | GaroXicon

Most Random: arkvoodle
gka-key.gif

Big Octo | Destiny

Best Comic Relief: Dan
gka-key.gif

Djinn | Majora's Cat

Most Helpful: Nicole
gka-key.gif

Vanessa28 | Thareous

Best Advice: Vanessa28
gka-key.gif

Nicole | Djinn

Most Active: A_LINK_IN_TIME
gka-key.gif

JuicieJ | VanitasXII

Most Cheerful: Azure Sage
gka-key.gif

mandym287 | Beeker

Most Laid Back: Dan
gka-key.gif

Majora's Cat | Hero of Time

Most Reputable: Hanyou
gka-key.gif

Thareous | Locke

Best Company: Atticus
gka-key.gif

Nicole | athenian200

Best Role-Player: Raindrop14
gka-key.gif
| Chilfo Freeze
gka-key.gif

Violet

Best Artist: Hachi
gka-key.gif

ENA-three! | Djinn

Best Graphic Artist: Destiny
gka-key.gif

Kybyrian | mandym287

Best Writer: GaroXicon
gka-key.gif

Shadsie | Ganondork

Best Signature: Nicole
gka-key.gif

Sarianae | Destiny

Best Username: Majora's Cat
gka-key.gif

Ganondork | MoblinPiglet

Best Poster: Djinn
gka-key.gif
| Hanyou
gka-key.gif

MW7

Most Active New User: Atticus
gka-key.gif

Spiritofzant | AnimeHat

Best Theorist: Locke
gka-key.gif

Axle the Beast | TheBlueReptile

Most Knowledgable in Zelda: Axle the Beast
gka-key.gif

Locke | Mases

Most Knowledgable in Pokemon: Fig
gka-key.gif

K4KING | Kybyrian

Most Knowledgable in Darksiders: Mases
gka-key.gif

Kuddlesnot

Thank you, everyone who participated in the nominating and voting this year. Congratulations to all the Golden Key Awards winners and we hope to see you in 2013!

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Bueno. These results please me. *taps fingers together*

AHAHAHAH. AHAHAHAH. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Congratulations erryone~ ^^

Nicole

luke is my wife
tumblr_m6lixeXDRE1qb0sxp.gif

tumblr_m6ke8kBxEg1r9zrako1_500.png

This is me right now crying happy tears.

All the winners should now have awards in their postbits! If you notice a problem with anything, feel free to contact one of us about it.

I'd like to thank a few people in particular:

Majora's Cat for being our awesome math slave, sending out every PM, and constructing this neato way of conveying the winners.
Destiny for running a good portion of the 2012 Golden Key Awards.
Djinn for always pitching his new award and postbit ideas.
Kybyrian for making all of the winners' userbars.
Nicole for spelling my award wrong. :|
All of the judges who helped settle things.
Everyone who voted! We couldn't have done this without you!

Congratulations to all the winners and see you next year!

WO82

Dan

Kybyrian for making all of the winners' userbars.

So that explains why, when I zoomed into my user bar 100x I could see the worlds "you are a dudey head" ;p

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I... I won? ... I don't know what to say. I'm honestly surprised. This is a new experience for me... I don't usually win things. But hey! Congratulations to everyone who won and to everyone who participated! I already can't wait for next year's Golden Key Awards! :)

Congratulations to everyone who won an award at this years GKA's. Even if you didn't triumph those who made it to the final round deserve a pat on the bat. DGN isn't only among the friendliest Internet forums I've been a part of but also the most competitive. I'm looking forward to next year.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It looks like everyone who got second place in a category is going to get banned... -__-

Kudos to all the winners, and a huge thanks to every member who participated or showed their support in any small way! We couldn't have done this without the community's continual enthusiasm.

Hope to see everyone return for next year's Golden Key Awards! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom