• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Random Person
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Well, its more of a DLC, but its still very important. Won't say why, as it would be spoilers. Although one thing that won't spoil it? There will be vampires.
    Hey random, did you get inFAMOUS 2? They are releasing a new one, which takes place after it. But the trailer contains spoilers for 2.
    I haven't watched that show since I was about 7 or 8 years old. I think I was a fan of it before I was a fan of Zelda, too. If I went back and watched it, I could tell you so much about it. That show was amazing.
    Okay, thanks for your mini review. Yes, I do have problems with my writing of speech, sorry for that, I just write the stories so fast. Also these are not to be taking seriously. So you don't want to be in my story eh, well that's okay just want to know. My next story will be much bigger and include many more ZD users into it. I am working on it at the moment. Thanks for your critisim ^^ I always enjoy stuff like this so I can improve on myself as a writer.
    hey there Mister Random Person

*glances at older VM*

you have a life? WHAT FORM OF SORCERY IS THIS? :rolleyes:
    To anyone who likes to Randomly read my page. I've recently gotten busy these past couple of weeks and I'm only going to get busier. Thus if you do not see my usual updates on art or story writing, etc... know that its cause I have this little thing called a life which tends to get in the way :P
    I dunno, I suppose I want to be site staff, and I thought being HK would help. I want to be a HK nonetheless, but my posts aren't near good enough :bleh:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom