• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Least Favorite Zelda Character?

Self-explanatory, what character from the world of Zelda is your least favorite and why?

I would say Tingle from Majora's Mask. As a character, he felt really unnecessary, and the whole concept of a 35 year-old loser in a Zelda game felt really out of place for me.

What are your thoughts?

Fig

The Altruist
Tingle is not a loser! He's a man who dreams big! :lol:

Anyways, to your topic, I guess I would have to choose Dodoh from Skyward Sword. I disliked it when I would land on a loser space and he takes even more money from, even though I already paid for one game. Luckily, I know the pattern to go through all of the rings and always land the 50 rupee space! Take that Dodoh! :xd: :lol:

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I agree with Fig- Dodh is a Dodo jerk. You find his wheel for him and how does he repay you? Screwing you at the mini game. I also felt creeped out by Renado's daughter, Luda. She looks like Michael Jackson!Twilight-Princess-Luda.jpg

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Tingle, from, oh I don't know, EVERY SINGLE INSTANCE HE APPEARED. Did I mention that he's a pictobox-stealing thief?

Rachel

be vigitant
Maggie's father, from Windfall Island in Wind Waker. Whenever you pass that tree he runs after you and asks you to save his daughter, even if you already spoke to him about it before. Then later when he gets rich, he gets all snotty and has a phobia of postmen.

Hmmm, i really hated Ingo, i'll always hate him, imagine poor Malon working for him all of those years under his evil rule. Very dark side of Zelda that no one thinks about i really wanted to kill him in OoT.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I hate what tingle does. I actually love his character and I find him fun to talk about and the concept of a 35 year old man in Lycra who wants to be a fairy is hilarious.

My least favourite zelda character is all of the shopkeepers from SS except rupin. They are all rude if you do not buy from them.

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
Im thinking right now of who my guss is........
my answer........
NAVI!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DaveAndersmith

My least favorite?gotta be kaepora Gaebora, for very obvious reasons.

A close second is the item check girl from SS. That sidequest made me feel all squishy inside... THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN IN A VIDEOGAME!

Sacred Evil.jpg
Click on the above image to see it full size... I can't get it to do that defaultly

Last edited by a moderator:

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i don't like maggies dad from windfall island because after you save his daughter. he takes all your skull necklaces!! yeah i made the mistake by showing him my necklaces..

I hate what tingle does. I actually love his character and I find him fun to talk about and the concept of a 35 year old man in Lycra who wants to be a fairy is hilarious.

My least favourite zelda character is all of the shopkeepers from SS except rupin. They are all rude if you do not buy from them.
I hate Rupin for the same reasons.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Demise felt like a useless waste of space. Copy paste Cannondwarf in there and you have the same villain for the most part. *shrug*

If he doesn't count, one of my least favorite characters is very easily Mido from Ocarina of Time. He's a jerk, all of the time, and I want to punch him in the face. SARIA IS *MY* FAVORITE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom