• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss from Ocarina of Time

Funnest Boss to Fight?

• Paracitic Armored Arachnid: Queen Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infernal Dinosaur: King Dodongo

• Bio-Electric Anemone: Barinade

• Evil Spirit from Beyond: Phantom Ganon

• Subterranean Lava Dragon: Volvagia

• Giand Aquatic Ameoba: Morpha

• Phantom Shadow Beast: Bongo Bongo

• Sorceress Sisters: Twinrova

• Great King of Evil: Ganondorf

• Ganon

• Total voters

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Am I the only guy who found Barniade fun?

Bongo Bongo was quite a good boss. The thing that kinda creeped me out was when he went invisable. So, I eventually pulled out the Lense of Truth to discover that I was about to have my face ripped off!

Twinrova had to be the most comical boss, yet are also the only one that had a background (With the exception of Volvagia in the Manga). The two sisters, I just ran around confused until Navi helped me out. She may be "annoying," but she is helpful. Except on Ganon...and Volvagia...and a few others. I found it humorous when the sisters transformed into Twinrova and they almost flirt with Link (Wink at Link?), so he gets disgusted. "I'm sorry, but we're totally out of our leauges. You're 400, and I'm 17." It took me a few hearts to learn to absorb only one at a time... Then I killed them and laughed at the "death" scene. They are the only boss that doesn't get sent to the evil realm!

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
I clicked Phantom Ganon but I meant to vote for Bongo-Bongo. He made bounce in the air. He was pretty fun to beat. There was something that made him in even cooler boss though. I beat him in the Summer. I was playing on a portable DVD player in the car. I beat him and saved about a second before I was in a car accident. I was lucky that I was able to beat him and save in time because the DVD player broke in the accident.

Bongo Bongo.

The battle was cool, and there was a lot of build-up to the fight. It was also a very creepy creature, and then there was it's creepy "singing" during the battle.

I like Bongo Bongo so much, it's actually the villain of a fan story I came up with. Well, kinda. It's Bongo Bongo before he died and became Bongo Bongo.

The Twinrova fight was probably a favourite of mine, although I also liked fighting Bongo Bongo quite a bit.

Twinrova offered an interesting challenge, and was also a bit different from most of the other fights. I liked how there were multiple parts, such as reflecting the attacks, then rushing when they formed together to attack, I think that bit of added steps and difficulty made it more enjoyable.

A

Alkarius

Morpha! Stabbing it's heart with the hookshot was fun! Plus, I love the water temple themed dungeons.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
i'm not that far I"m in karokio well getting the lens of truth so far I"ll have to say volvogia the others sucked

huh it wouldn't let me edit my last post so I wouldnt double post but now I'm at the gerudo fortress and so far bongo bongo was a challenge cause when I stunned his hand I didn'y know I had to use the eye of truth so he just charged into me invisbly

Last edited by a moderator:

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
The funniest boss to fight for me was Barinade. I like using the boomerang and running around, love it.

It is not my favorite boss however.

The coolest bosses in the game are Bongo Bongo and Ganon "beast".

The hardest is Phantom Ganon and the most "magnificent" is Volvagia.

(A little bit out of topic but that´s no problem I hope.)

bellum

Gamer since age 2
well twinrova is my favorite boss, absorbing magic,shooting it back and attacking twinrova that is my favorite boss ever

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I chose Barninade, using the boomerang there was really awesome, runnning around, timing it right, it was a very good boss fight, and suitable for area. Very wicked, I beat it on my first try though, which kinda made it less fun. So far, it is my favourite boss.

mewtwolord

Hello World
Thats water thing in the water temple cuz it grabs you and throws you in spikes and shizzel and really cause it was annoying and its stupid attacks and grabbing took down like gdfghktf iof ur life.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Thats water thing in the water temple cuz it grabs you and throws you in spikes and shizzel and really cause it was annoying and its stupid attacks and grabbing took down like gdfghktf iof ur life.
Morpha is the boss you are talking about, I am yet to fight Morpha, an of what I've heard, it's a very good boss. I have never fought a few bosses, my answer will probably chnage soon, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom