• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss from Ocarina of Time

Funnest Boss to Fight?

• Paracitic Armored Arachnid: Queen Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Infernal Dinosaur: King Dodongo

• Bio-Electric Anemone: Barinade

• Evil Spirit from Beyond: Phantom Ganon

• Subterranean Lava Dragon: Volvagia

• Giand Aquatic Ameoba: Morpha

• Phantom Shadow Beast: Bongo Bongo

• Sorceress Sisters: Twinrova

• Great King of Evil: Ganondorf

• Ganon

• Total voters

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Ocarina of Time had a good ammount of bosses in there. Some were fun, not many were ********. This game may, actually, have some of the funnest and hardest bosses in Legend of Zelda in some opinions. With that said, I would like to offer you a question: Which boss was the best boss to fight?

I think my favorite boss would be Twinrova. I loved using the Mirror Shield to hit the flames at each other sister. And the last part too was pretty cool.

So......much fighting. :P

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I like Barinade as my fun boss. He is a very complex, multistep boss that is very fun to fight. The only one that makes you run the entire time!

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Twinrova fo' me as well. I absotubely love the Spirit Temple, and the boss battle was verily awesome. The Twinrova fight is one of my favorite bosses out of all the Zelda games.

H

HyruleMaster

Bongo Bongo, that was awesome, one of the best fights there are

octorok74

TETTAC
I voted for Bongo-Bongo, because it took me a couple days to beat him and looked cool. I also like Volvagia, because it also took me while (1 hour) to beat him.

Twinrova. Definitely. I had the most fun with them, and it was pretty dandy using the Mirror shield to absorb the elemental attacks (from the second stage of the fight) and then blasting Twinrova with a huge beam of Ice, or Fire as the case may be. Also, the conversation between them at the end of the fight was pretty funny.

My second favorite would have to be Ganon. It was the most epic boss battle of the game, and it was sort of challenging, seeing as a single hit from one of those huge trident things takes four hearts.

owenshev

Nayru hates me :(
1st - - -Bongo Bongo - No doubt :clap:
2nd - - -Barinade - - - - Look at the jellyfish spin! :xd:
3rd - - -King Dodongo - Very inventive

Kybyrian

Without a doubt Twinrova, fun battle with an excellent set-up and everything... Second best would have to be Bongo-Bongo, that was really fun and stuff. Then Morpha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom