• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a bit suspicious that you would take so much from so little. Is it really such a statement as to conjure up a vote from?
I don't see anything suspicious. Unless you're pointing at "Grr..." which may be a sign of legitimate anger or perhaps false anger to turn the tables. But if it was used in this situation, there would probably have been a very desperate sentence afterwards, which Meego's previous post is lacking.

tl;dr- I don't see anything suspicious about Meego's last post. Instead I see suspicion in yours.

You believe what you want to believe man. Meego's post contributed nothing to discussions, just played it very safe with "Oh those suspicious people need to post more". I'd have thought that was obvious, even if you don't agree with a vote for it.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
No lynch is for mafia. It does not benefit the town in the least.VOTE: Elfen.
but you did vote. You seem more interested in giving us no chance of lynching mafia, but every chance of losing at least one townie.
I was just looking at mafia 2, and I agree with you, kybryian. Elfen isn't the best of mafia players, so I'll lower it to a FOS and advise Elfen to look into beginners mafia.
FOS: Elfen
UNVOTE: Elfen
Okay, Well just to start off with him. His style is just, just, ugh. He was the very first to make the biggest assumption, one small thing to one giant accusation making me immediately Mafia. Don’t think so. I get very skeptical in things… Also you quickly unvote when no one else made a claim towards this. Also, you put no real evidence or reason to an unvote.

Vote: Elfen

Voting for a no lynch at this point of the game is stupid. You might as well just not have said anything. Plus, no lynches really only help scum kill someone else during the night.

EBWODP:

So yeah, going for a no vote helps scum kill someone at night because we didn't vote for anyone in the day period that had a chance at being scum.

Sheesh, more harshness with no vote. I am glad I didn’t vote day one. So quick to draw assumptions over one tiny no lynch . Waay to defensive for my taste,

Alright, I'm gonna go ahead and switch my vote around here.

Unvote: jedizora
Vote: Hero of Music

I find you a lot more suspicious than I find jedizora. At first I wasn't too tempted to lift my vote, but I'm willing to let jedizora off the hook for now, setting the information that led the vote aside for later.

Your general attitude toward the game has been disturbing me. It has that feel to it... one that I typically associate with the Mafia trying to hide among the inactives but staying out there just enough, but not enough to get caught. Normally I would set this information aside in my notes (as I've done with several other people in this game so far), but it's clear that you've been reading the thread. You've offered up your own opinions on a few simple things - those being RVS and Elfen, also some small bits of side information, perfect for staying hidden - and, as far as I've seen, you've done little to no actual play and have cast your vote on Elfen. At this point in the game you still have not removed it, and you've neglected doing much of anything else, either. I've got a good feeling that you're scum in this game.

This quote by Kyby also stats my suspicion towards HoM.

Now, about Elfen, I still see some scummy consistencies, however, I'll remove my vote on him, as there isn't much of anything to lead to a vote. Panda, you wrongfully claimed that Elfen's a n00b. He's played in several games of Mafia. If I remember correctly, he played in one of the older advanced games, and he's currently in the Beginner's game. So, you can't leave his behavior to just n00bish playing style.

Unvote.
Umm this is my 3rd game I have played. First being round 2 and BM2

I don't get why you guys even voted for DM >.>
FoS: Elfen
Quick vote on, quick vote off.

Umm this will answer your thing.

The reason why I am is that, one; I am really modest, timid, low self esteem, low self confidence. Basically no social abilities :/ It comes in spurts.. or when I am hyper or just feel proud. But, Zenox, I will attempt to actually speak my voice and blah blah, basically I will show my suspicions later on.

Sorry I've been quiet. Yes, I have been having family issues that has kept me off. Also, My report card wasn't the best, so I'll be spending more off time. Any way, I agree with what everyone has said. SoL has'nt seemed particlarly scummy, but at least unhelpful, and she seems to be the best lead we got. VOTE: Soldier of Link.

I don’t know. I have been suspicious of him for a while. This is more or less of bandwagon ing like SoL said. He has been ‘going with the flow’ like post.

Well, FoS:Josh I really do not approve of how he is posting. I may not know how he acted last time(s) but this is this game. He really has not contributed to any sort of way to actually called help. Only to stop to vote and blah, he never gave any real reason.

Looking at the above posts, he seems to be playing it safe. Last round he was a lot more aggressive in his scum hunting.

Elfen I also find suspicious. I know he normally seems scummy because of the way he posts, but his play has been different this round. He has been playing a lot more paranoid and careful in this game than other games I have seen him in, as can be seen from his voting / unvoting to avoid suspicion.

Vote: Hero of Time
FoS: Elfen

I think this quote will sum it up.

The reason why I am is that, one; I am really modest, timid, low self esteem, low self confidence. Basically no social abilities :/ It comes in spurts.. or when I am hyper or just feel proud. But, Zenox, I will attempt to actually speak my voice and blah blah, basically I will show my suspicions later on.

Well I guess this is it for now. Not really good… To me, invalid..

My Fos’s

FoS: JedI, HoT, Josh

EBWODP

GAH!!! SORRY HoT I ment HoM

Fos: HoM, josh, jedizora

Sorry, i got mixed up

You believe what you want to believe man. Meego's post contributed nothing to discussions, just played it very safe with "Oh those suspicious people need to post more". I'd have thought that was obvious, even if you don't agree with a vote for it.

Meego's the type of person who thinks she's helping the most by saying absolutely nothing. She doesn't help, but this is how she acts. In other words, she's not really harming anyone ... soo...

Kirino

Tatakae
What the heck is the cult? And was Keyshe a third party? Anyways, I like how there are combinations of roles in this game. Well it may be just me, but Zenox said he has a combination of roles too. And I have no idea why HoT and Elfen voted for me, and then took back thier votes later. Although I didn't understand it, at least Elfen gave a reason. HoT voted for me with no explanation whatsoever. And unvoted with no explanation. And Elfen, can you just give a clear explanation of why you voted for me, because I still don't know.

FoS: HoT, Elfen

Kybyrian

Meego's the type of person who thinks she's helping the most by saying absolutely nothing. She doesn't help, but this is how she acts. In other words, she's not really harming anyone ... soo...

Some flawed logic there... if everybody thought like that the Mafia could stay idle all the time and never have to worry about being lynched. If you aren't going to grab inactives sometime, chances are you're going to miss some Mafia. The thing is, we have so many inactives that I don't really know what to do... but I wish they'd get in here.

Elfen

What the heck is the cult? And was Keyshe a third party? Anyways, I like how there are combinations of roles in this game. Well it may be just me, but Zenox said he has a combination of roles too. And I have no idea why HoT and Elfen voted for me, and then took back thier votes later. Although I didn't understand it, at least Elfen gave a reason. HoT voted for me with no explanation whatsoever. And unvoted with no explanation. And Elfen, can you just give a clear explanation of why you voted for me, because I still don't know.

FoS: HoT, Elfen

The reason why I did in the beginning was cause it didn't make sense(In my eyes) I mean, why would you want everyone to vote for one person, seems like a major bandwagon or w/e. I was very skeptical at first but, it didn't seem right that you wanted to go a ehad and go with your first lead so that one person would go bye bye

Well, FoS:Josh I really do not approve of how he is posting. I may not know how he acted last time(s) but this is this game. He really has not contributed to any sort of way to actually called help. Only to stop to vote and blah, he never gave any real reason.

Awww. So I'm suspicious because I'm a quiet little loner? Why don't we just apply this rule everywhere, and hell, we won't even need modkill, we can just kill off all the inactives by ourselves.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~

Actually...I do discuss and help the town side as best I can, and just because that particular post didn't help so much, I still stated how we can move forward. I needed a post anyway. Also there are some inactives who aren't even posting. And I "played it very safe?" Maybe because I'm town? I think a better reason may be required.

Saying nothing? I do help, actually. And, exactly. I'm not harming anyone. I still do help the town though.

Oh and watching Elfen. Even though his behavior could be either town or scum (because of his past roles) I am still going to watch and make a decision.

IGMEOY: Elfen

there are too many innactives. Damn you lurkers, get in here!

Sorry I just got back from camping... Anyway....

The top two on my list of suspicious people are going to be Elfen and Hero of Time. Elfen seems to be playing a little different this game with his posts from the other game I was in with him. And HoT I have been suspicious of since the very beginning. Meego's posts seem odd, but not suspicious enough for me to want to do anything with them yet.

FoS: Elfen, HoT
IGMEOY: Meego

arkvoodle

Diabolical

I see your point about it being a neutral post, but I don't think it was worth a vote. Maybe an IGMEOY.

And I "played it very safe?" Maybe because I'm town? I think a better reason may be required.

Considering town shouldn't be afraid, considering they have nothing to hide, this doesn't quite add up.

Saying nothing? I do help, actually. And, exactly. I'm not harming anyone. I still do help the town though.

I think you missed this:

thinks she's helping

And. You kinda just proved me right.

just noticed the grammar fail. Lemme rephrase

"You shouldn't be playing it safe if you're a townie, considering you have nothing to hide. This doesn't quite add up"

Elfen

Awww. So I'm suspicious because I'm a quiet little loner? Why don't we just apply this rule everywhere, and hell, we won't even need modkill, we can just kill off all the inactives by ourselves.

Sorry for posting quality. At school on phone.

Umm I said nothing of the inactive people or stated that you are a loner person. I simply stated the attitude and blah towards the votes without giving any reason why you did. Sure I can understand that you wait and all but your post have not contributed any and your votes wherewith no reason what so ever.

I don't see how you got inactivity or anything to do with wht you said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom