• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Looks like the bad guys have the townie roles...again. I don't see a problem with random voting. It helps get the game started and lets you see peoples reactions. And it's not like it's permenant. You can take it back anytime.

Vote:Dracomajora

EBWODP: Off topic, but can someone tell me why sometimes when I post a smile replaces a letter that I posted? It's annoying.

The reason why it places a smile is cause you did not space the : and the D sooo when you place them together you get :D and apart, : Dracomajora.

Vote: Elfen

Voting for a no lynch at this point of the game is stupid. You might as well just not have said anything. Plus, no lynches really only help scum kill someone else during the night.

EBWODP:

So yeah, going for a no vote helps scum kill someone at night because we didn't vote for anyone in the day period that had a chance at being scum.

Well, my main reason for this is cause it would be the same if I didn't vote for anyone. It really bugs me when a RVS or not goes away and lynches a townie.(Happened on both in Mafia Round 2 I think, and the BM 2.) So i have my claim to be wary of this stage and not voting.

Jedizora

:right:
D: Nyeeehhh. Boo to RVS. Like Durion said, it gives the mafia a free kill. To be safe for now, I shall do no lynch. BUT! If some one raises a wild hair in my rear I will change it. :P

Vote: No Lynch

No lynch is for mafia. It does not benefit the town in the least.VOTE: Elfen.

Elfen

Well does voting and lynching some one, who will most likely be a townie due to the ratio, seem okay on the first day? Sure it may not help the town, but I can always change the vote. The reason to me putting No Vote is mainly I like to vote on the last day when I see some one who strikes something in me. For some odd reason, the day ALWAYS end on the weekends. ;-; So if i don't show up and vote, it will still seem that I am going towards the Mafia. SO either way, if I don't vote, or the day ends before I can vote, will still cause something out of the ordinary. Basically, eventually i will change my vote, seeing if something does strike out to me. But if I don't see anything, I won't vote.

Jedizora

but you did vote. You seem more intrested in giving us no chance of lyching mafia, but every chance of losing at least one townie.

Elfen

but you did vote. You seem more intrested in giving us no chance of lyching mafia, but every chance of losing at least one townie.

Ummm I'm not saying you guys can't vote, it's just that I won't vote. But by all means you guys can vote. :| I ain't stopping y'all from voting me, or whoever you want to vote. My thing is to not vote yet and wait and see. Wait for the other people to vote, then see if suspicious antics occur.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh God. I better stop playing or posting right now. Its bad for me to read a good fanfic *huggles my profile pic) and do this at the same time. The fangirl(boy) in me will make me hyper. So expect weird and random post from me for the rest of tonight . In fact I will lay off till tomorrow any who. Hehehe

David

But you called me here...
Well does voting and lynching some one, who will most likely be a townie due to the ratio, seem okay on the first day? Sure it may not help the town, but I can always change the vote. The reason to me putting No Vote is mainly I like to vote on the last day when I see some one who strikes something in me. For some odd reason, the day ALWAYS end on the weekends. ;-; So if i don't show up and vote, it will still seem that I am going towards the Mafia. SO either way, if I don't vote, or the day ends before I can vote, will still cause something out of the ordinary. Basically, eventually i will change my vote, seeing if something does strike out to me. But if I don't see anything, I won't vote.

Ummm I'm not saying you guys can't vote, it's just that I won't vote. But by all means you guys can vote. :| I ain't stopping y'all from voting me, or whoever you want to vote. My thing is to not vote yet and wait and see. Wait for the other people to vote, then see if suspicious antics occur.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh God. I better stop playing or posting right now. Its bad for me to read a good fanfic *huggles my profile pic) and do this at the same time. The fangirl(boy) in me will make me hyper. So expect weird and random post from me for the rest of tonight . In fact I will lay off till tomorrow any who. Hehehe

Anyone else find these posts (and all of his others) to be extremely scummy?

EBWODP:

My vote is still standing on you Elfen. I feel like you just dug a really deep hole and made yourself even more scummish than anyone else in the game right now.

Kybyrian

Didn't we dub Elfen's actions "pulling an Elfen" after Round 2?

Elfen... I don't know if you get what we're saying at all. Voting for a no lynch is more of a hindrance to the town than a benefit. RVS can cause people to crack under pressure or bring up new leads on people. I don't actually have any experience with RVS, but I see what everybody is saying. Going for a No Lynch when you have absolutely no evidence on day 1 will only continue to provide you with no evidence. The only people a No Lynch is beneficial to is the Mafia, as it gives them a free kill during the night and room for our vig and/or the 3rd party to off a town as well. With RVS at least we can gather something up on some people.

I'm not ready to call your actions an outright scumtell because of your behavior in Round 2, but I've got my eye on you.

Elfen

Didn't we dub Elfen's actions "pulling an Elfen" after Round 2?

Elfen... I don't know if you get what we're saying at all. Voting for a no lynch is more of a hindrance to the town than a benefit. RVS can cause people to crack under pressure or bring up new leads on people. I don't actually have any experience with RVS, but I see what everybody is saying. Going for a No Lynch when you have absolutely no evidence on day 1 will only continue to provide you with no evidence. The only people a No Lynch is beneficial to is the Mafia, as it gives them a free kill during the night and room for our vig and/or the 3rd party to off a town as well. With RVS at least we can gather something up on some people.

I'm not ready to call your actions an outright scumtell because of your behavior in Round 2, but I've got my eye on you.

Eh x.e I understand the concept of all that, but what happens if I find no one suspicious and I don't vote? Won't people still think I am Mafia since I did not vote? Either way, loose-loose situation for me. I vote when i know that i have some evidence, or I have a (maybe wrong) strong feeling that the person is scummy, due to my, and others analysis.

Jedizora

I was just looking at mafia 2, and I agree with you, kybryian. Elfen isn't the best of mafia players, so I'll lower it to a FOS and advise elfen to look into beginners mafia.
FOS: Elfen
UNVOTE: Elfen

Elfen's been playing the same way hes played in every mafia game. Still though, it would be dangerous to ignore his suspicious actions because he still has an equal chance of being a mafia member than anyone else.

I was just looking at mafia 2, and I agree with you, kybryian. Elfen isn't the best of mafia players, so I'll lower it to a FOS and advise elfen to look into beginners mafia.
FOS: Elfen
UNVOTE: Elfen

He's in the beginner's mafia 2 already, so are you :)

Kybyrian

Eh x.e I understand the concept of all that, but what happens if I find no one suspicious and I don't vote? Won't people still think I am Mafia since I did not vote? Either way, loose-loose situation for me. I vote when i know that i have some evidence, or I have a (maybe wrong) strong feeling that the person is scummy, due to my, and others analysis.

Not necessarily. There will likely be a lot of people who don't vote by the time the day is up. It would be ideal if evidence just popped up in front of us and said, "Hey! Look at me!" but it doesn't happen that way, thus RVS comes into play.

Vote: jedizora

Jedizora

Not necessarily. There will likely be a lot of people who don't vote by the time the day is up. It would be ideal if evidence just popped up in front of us and said, "Hey! Look at me!" but it doesn't happen that way, thus RVS comes into play.

Wait wh-Oh yeah. RVS. Anyway, i forgot Elfen was in beginners mafia two. I haven't been paying as Much attention to it as I should.

David

But you called me here...
Kyby said that he doesn't have experience with RVS. I imagine that his vote was real and with reason.

Elfen

Gah you're right. God I feel like a Texas Hick xD

But to me, most people would want to vote(to escape the fiasco of being put in place of not voting) but oh well, you have me beat with the reasoning :/

Unvote

*sigh* It would make things A LOT simpler if it did come on a silver plater. But I guess it's to viewing other people's post and vote on the first gut feeling of suspicion I have. Well, let the game continue on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom