• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I might be the first person to vote. Thats only if nobody votes for about ten posts.
lolwut?
Why rush it? We still have a whole week, maybe more. Viral Maze said that it could be longer than a week if there's still plenty discussion going on, which there obviously is right now and going to be. Viral Maze's post about that.

Cucco Power said:
i 3want to see a creative death thats the only thing i came here for oh and to win
ok then maybe i will random post

Vote:Keyshe
i wanted to do that so don't think i am going to unvote that
lol fail

This is the kind of logic that will get you killed first. None of us want an RVS. RVS's even only at the first day can be very dangerous.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
I think Baysiderulez is acting very suspicious. Bayside makes a point to say that she's a townie with nearly every post. I really think that the way her "townieness" is spoken is suspicious. Everyone knows no mafia member's gonna admit their a mafia, so why would someone keep saying "I'm a Townie!!" When its obvious everyone's gonna claim to be a townie. I'm not ready to vote yet, but it really seems suspicious.

And I thought I was aggressive. Geeze Axle 3 posts in 15 minutes.
You know full well that I play Mafia incredibly aggressively. You missed (or ignored) my point entirely, which was that your behavior is suspicious because it is uncharacteristically aggressive. Aggression in Mafia is good when it's directed and intelligent. Your aggression isn't like you though. As I've said, though, I think you're too smart to make a shift like this if you were Mafia, especially considering you weren't like this last game when you were the Godmother, so I somehow doubt you actually are Mafia. I still think it should be noted, and either way I think your attitude might be dangerous to the Town.

I understand that. I just wanted to get a more active discussion about the game and current players, not about the MM characters that apply to each role. But I got my eye on Axle, Bayside, and Keyshe. All acting suspicious...

Actually Jo is right. I reread that part of the rules, and I can see where the ambiguity would arise. If no majority lynch is reached by the time deadline roles around, it will be a no lynch, even if someone is 1 vote away from being lynched.
Ugh. I don't like that much. I fail to see any reason for the shift in the rules and it seems like this would make the game more difficult for the Town, but alright..

Modkill: Owen
>___________>
Ohhhh snap.

@linksbro321: Exactly. Plus... Bayside is acting weird.. Very aggressive. And Keyshe went and accused me of trying to get a conversation going. And Axle is accusing others (ish) too.
You're getting into a bad habit that destroys the Town. You're assuming that accusations are in themselves something suspicious. The nature of the game is to trust no one, and the only way to further the Town's goal is to play with some level of offense. Pacifism in Mafia is either bad tactics or a Scum-tell. What you should be looking out for is accusations that lack backing. Have any of mine lacked backing? How about Keyshe's? You should be more careful.

It's my first game on the forums, but I've played and moderated many games of mafia (or similar) in party groups, so I know the game well. One of my earlier strategies to get people to talk about the game is to accuse people. Then they all say "It can't be him!" or "well... maybe..." or similar. I keep my own assumptions to myself and vote when its time.
Fair enough, but it also seeds chaos, something we do not need and that I have rallied lynches at in the past. As I said, suspicion should be cast on accusations that lack any logical backing, and yours lack those in entirety. Additionally, the fact that you've played similar games before excludes the possibility that you are simply making a newbie mistake. You're making yourself look really bad right now, so I'd be careful if I were you.

FOS: Hero of Music

i 3want to see a creative death thats the only thing i came here for oh and to win
Day ends in over a week or until a Majority Lynch happens. If you are interested in winning, I recommend you play smart, and no offense but you really aren't right now. Randomly seeking death does not help us find the Mafia, so you'd best think.

If you want someone to die so badley then just vote and then other people will vote and then someone will die.
No, people aren't going to vote for them unless you can back up your accusations. I also find it weird that you've come in here and given him that advice. Makes you look as bad as he does.

ok then maybe i will random post

Vote:Keyshe
Again, can you back up your vote? No, you said yourself it was a random post. Accusations are good when they make sense, yours are baseless.

I think both Cucco Power and linksbro are just newbies. But there is a massive issue with newbies; there is literally no way of telling if they are newbie Townies or newbie Mafia. So you two, for your sake I'd start trying to think about this game.

FOS: Cucco Power, linksbro321

I think Baysiderulez is acting very suspicious. Bayside makes a point to say that she's a townie with nearly every post. I really think that the way her "townieness" is spoken is suspicious. Everyone knows no mafia member's gonna admit their a mafia, so why would someone keep saying "I'm a Townie!!" When its obvious everyone's gonna claim to be a townie. I'm not ready to vote yet, but it really seems suspicious.
I don't think it's wise to say that's suspicious, well not right now anyways. In the last round I played on ZD, there was a person who practically did the same thing, and sure enough, she was a townie. Jo (Baysiderulez) seems to be having the same attitude that that person in Round 2 had.

lolwut?
Why rush it? We still have a whole week, maybe more. Viral Maze said that it could be longer than a week if there's still plenty discussion going on, which there obviously is right now and going to be. Viral Maze's post about that.
Well he's right about one thing, in a weird sort of way: Waiting for no reason is stupid. If you have a suspicion, it doesn't matter how early it is. There's no room in Mafia for being cautious or squeamish. But the problem comes from his complete lack of reasoning and the fact that he was doing a Random Vote.

I don't think it's wise to say that's suspicious, well not right now anyways. In the last round I played on ZD, there was a person who practically did the same thing, and sure enough, she was a townie. Jo (Baysiderulez) seems to be having the same attitude that that person in Round 2 had.
The problem with Jo is that this behavior is blatantly unlike her. If someone's play-style is to be aggressive, that's different. She doesn't play like this. I do doubt she's Townie but I don't doubt that this behavior of hers could damage the Town. You don't have to be scum to help them.

what does FOS mean? i wanna know
Finger of Suspicion. Read the first post by Viral Maze. Means I suspect you but am not voting yet.

EBWODP: Or nevermind, Viral didn't put it in the first post...

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
I don't know. She's either VERY afraid of being voted for or a mafia. Also, she's only defending herself and not leaning towards anyone being suspicious. Seems like she's also afraid to make a move... >_>

On the other hand, Axle's also acting pretty strangely. He's grilling everyone who leans towards voting with the majority. I'm keeping my eye on him also.

When did I claim town? If you meant this....

HA! The emo one got something right for a change.

As for all who are suspicious of me, Kill me I dare you.

I was actually calling it as a dare. You want somebody to kill and I'm offering myself up. Seems like an advantage don't you think...

I think you're too smart to make a shift like this if you were Mafia, especially considering you weren't like this last game when you were the Godmother, so I somehow doubt you actually are Mafia.

Although the chances are slim that she might be a mafia member again, I just want to point out that Master Kokiri 9 was mafia three times in a row. Keep your guard up, still.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
I just want to point out that Master Kokiri 9 was mafia three times in a row. Keep your guard up, still.
I don't think that someone randomly being picked as mafia would be reason to vote, or even suspect either way.
You seem in a hurry to judge someone's motives...

Sasuke Uchiha said:
On the other hand, Axle's also acting pretty strangely. He's grilling everyone who leans towards voting with the majority. I'm keeping my eye on him also.
I wouldn't say that's strange. Axle has always been one to try to get people to reconsider their thoughts when it comes to random voting.

I don't know. She's either VERY afraid of being voted for or a mafia. Also, she's only defending herself and not leaning towards anyone being suspicious. Seems like she's also afraid to make a move... >_>

Don't assume that Mafia can only win by voting for people and accusing them. There are other ways to turn Townies against each other. I've played Mafia, and tactics I've used are to say things to make people distrust each other without actually accusing anyone and to lay low. More or less accusing people is actually a bad Mafia tactic, one of the reasons I don't actually think Jo is Mafia; she's too smart to do that. I still think she's dangerous to the Town.

Did you even read my posts? Did you see my reasons? It has nothing to do with voting for the majority. It has to do with votes that lack any logical reasoning. Please pay attention or explain your accusation better.

ok then

Unvote:Keyshe (3030303030303030)
Good, although that doesn't clear you since you've already been told you should do that. I recommend you play smart or this will likely happen again and you may get lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom