• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
@linksbro321: Exactly. Plus... Bayside is acting weird.. Very aggressive. And Keyshe went and accused me of trying to get a conversation going. And Axle is accusing others (ish) too.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Actually Jo is right. I reread that part of the rules, and I can see where the ambiguity would arise. If no majority lynch is reached by the time deadline roles around, it will be a no lynch, even if someone is 1 vote away from being lynched.
Ah... I see that is going to be rough rule... T_T
Modkill: Owen
>___________>
Wait... are you playing around or is someone modkilled already?

I understand that. I just wanted to get a more active discussion about the game and current players, not about the MM characters that apply to each role. But I got my eye on Axle, Bayside, and Keyshe. All acting suspicious...
Alright, that part sounds reasonable but you haven't really addressed the two things that I was worried about
IGMEOY: Hero of Music (are you pushing for an early vote with no evidence or reason? Wanting to movie the discussion into speculation that is fun but unhelpful?)
Also you said---
Yes, the roles are unimportant and unnecessary, but they are fun to think about.
So are you saying that that quote wasn't about the roles based on MM characters? That's the only thing I could have thought of as "fun to think about". Trying to think of do we have a cop, or a doctor or who is the doctor, doesn't sound fun or helpful to me... what one did you mean?

Also it isn't very good to say you are suspicious with out giving a reason, what and why are you suspicious of Axle, Bayside, and myself? I am guessing this is one of your first games, am I right?

Actually Jo is right. I reread that part of the rules, and I can see where the ambiguity would arise. If no majority lynch is reached by the time deadline roles around, it will be a no lynch, even if someone is 1 vote away from being lynched.

HA! The emo one got something right for a change.

As for all who are suspicious of me, Kill me I dare you.

David

But you called me here...
It's my first game on the forums, but I've played and moderated many games of mafia (or similar) in party groups, so I know the game well. One of my earlier strategies to get people to talk about the game is to accuse people. Then they all say "It can't be him!" or "well... maybe..." or similar. I keep my own assumptions to myself and vote when its time.

And I'm sorry that the first post wasn't that clear. That quote about the roles being unimportant and necessary was meant to mean that it would be fun to imagine which the MM characters fit into each role, but it should be done at some other time. And I wanted discussion about each player's roles. I'm sorry for not being clear. Also, I'm not entirely used to the "week long day periods" so I was trying to push for discussion as if the day period only lasted a few minutes.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i 3want to see a creative death thats the only thing i came here for oh and to win

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i wanted to do that so don't think i am going to unvote that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom