• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

post a random fact about yourself

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Mine is tomatoes, I love them so much. I will sit here and eat entire boxes of cherry tomatoes. (Also if anyone says tomatoes are a fruit I will smack them they are vegetables it cannot be denied)
denethor-eating.gif

They are fruit!

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I'm left handed.

Also since I've started collecting manga, every time I see something expensive, the first thing I think about is how much manga I could buy with that much money. Once I saw one really expensive wedding cake (in the hundred thousands kind of expensive), and I was like you know how much manga you could get ?! A lifetimes worth!
Congratulations. You've evolved into a full fledged weeb.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
For me it’s that I love the water and the ocean. It’s very atmospheric and nice, and I love the sound of the waves, it’s beautiful.

I don’t love just standing around in the sand but what I love about the beach is the water, waves, and the relaxing atmosphere. It might be hard to understand but that’s why I love it and that’s why it’s so fun to go there once or twice every year just to be in that great atmosphere.

And at night I like walking across the wet with the night sky above me. It’s a very enjoyable thing for me

So yeah, that’s why I love it
This is the way

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Are you by chance a Liver King fan?
No. The rest of that sentence you quoted clarified that I was talking about sushi, which some forms of sushi are raw fish.

I like prepared food, as I feel the preparation of food is everything, and leads to a nice, balanced diet.

I like too many things to have the diet of Liver King.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom