• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

post a random fact about yourself

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I HATE the beach. I always have, despite the fact that I lived five minutes from the beach for the first 20 years of my life. I don’t see the appeal whatsoever. I hate sitting in the sun, and I’m terrified of the ocean. I’ll never be able to understand people who love just spending a day at the beach, like most of my family members do.
I don't hate it, but I see where you're coming from. I can spend a few hours, but a whole day or much less weekend? Nah. I say this while I live 20 minutes away from one (:

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I don’t know how to dive

There’s a mark on my shelf that looks exactly like Pac-Man

I always look for the leftpver food and crumbs on my plate and get them just so I can have a few more bites

I love to swing almost every single day, it’s very nice and relaxing

Last edited:

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I’ll never be able to understand people who love just spending a day at the beach, like most of my family members do.
For me it’s that I love the water and the ocean. It’s very atmospheric and nice, and I love the sound of the waves, it’s beautiful.

I don’t love just standing around in the sand but what I love about the beach is the water, waves, and the relaxing atmosphere. It might be hard to understand but that’s why I love it and that’s why it’s so fun to go there once or twice every year just to be in that great atmosphere.

And at night I like walking across the wet with the night sky above me. It’s a very enjoyable thing for me

So yeah, that’s why I love it

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I'm missing some organs.

No, no one stole my kidney, lol.

I had my tonsils removed when I was 2, so that I could do that thing called breathing, and my gall bladder was removed.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh hey, neither can I!
I also can't swim.
Oooor ride a bike.

I can't swim either.

I'm very double jointed. I can bend my fingers and toes in different ways. I can make my shoulder blades poke out in my back. I can put my foot behind my head. Easily bend in different ways. I can also make my eyes shake. I suspect that I have Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and that might be the cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom