• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Hmm... I dunno... well, you really have to be careful if you want to survive here. After all, even a Townie needs to be careful in order to survive as not to make people suspicious of him on my first try. And I should know, I've been in another Mafia game over on LoZ.com in which I wasn't very careful and got lynched on the first day even though I was a Townie.

Anyways, while we can tell whether or not others are scum based upon how careful they are, I can't say. After all, some may simply be naturally careful while collecting evidence, while others are usually pretty aggressive in the way they play. Really, it's all about play style and since this is the first game for the vast majority of players, we can't tell whether or not their scum based on how careful they are.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

EBWODP

Also, yeah I agree that the SK needs to die. If we let him live, then our numbers are reduced by a possibility of 3 (Vigilante, LOL) each night, in addition to whomever got lynched (a possibility of four). And we've already had our numbers reduced by three, so yeah if we let him live that only makes things extremely hard, if not impossible, for us. After all, there are 24 players total, 7 of them are scum, subtract 7 from 24 and you get 17, not to mention our numbers have been reduced by 3 so that only leaves us with 14 Townies.

While it may not seem like much, if we let the Serial Killer roam free, that's at least two Townies dead a night, with the possibility of us lynching a Townie on accident as well as the possibility of the Vigilante killing a Townie, so yeah. Not good for us.

This is the kind of post I am talking about. You are trying to talk exactly like you are a townie and I think that that is very suspicious.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Okay I just realized something...

Durion got the most votes from the lynching out of two that were nightkilled, which means there's a possibility the mafia took care of Durion, but I don't want to talk about scum, I'm talking about the cold-blooded killer.

I assume that Viral was killed by the killer in the death sequence, so that means the killer is the one who suspected Viral as scum or the killer. Just a point to get across^^

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Completely neutral huh?

I'm going to go on head and bring out something that's been on my mind here. K4, you've been awful quiet through day 1. And not the "quiet" that I expect from some of the new guys that aren't doing much thought here, but "quiet" in the way that you're being careful. And not even mafia careful, because you've presented no evidence of that. My friend, I do believe you're my prime suspect for that Serial Killer, the ultimate "neutral" player of this game.

FoS: K4King as the SK

And believe me, the SK needs to be eliminated before any mafia member, because he allows for a total of 2 kills against us, instead of just one.

Fine, consider me as an SK if you wish, for I really don't care what I am called, cause I have nothing to hide, nor do I have anything to show you. I'm not good with deductions either, nor I am good at analyzing the situation. And think carefully, If I am indeed the SK, I would act like the so called talkative smooth townie. I on the other hand remain silent about my role. Guess it, though you will be wrong.

I'm not really sure if ChargewithSword should be suspicious or not. He hasn't posted in a while and he doesn't seem to fight for his defence after all of his accusations.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I'm not really sure if ChargewithSword should be suspicious or not. He hasn't posted in a while and he doesn't seem to fight for his defence after all of his accusations.

It's because he believes that defense is useless now.

Honestly, I'm starting to suspect K4 a little now. After all, he says that if he was the SK, he'd be acting like a smooth, talkative townie. Here's some proof. Kaz hasn't even posted here yet and there's still a chance that he's innocent.

Fine, consider me as an SK if you wish, for I really don't care what I am called, cause I have nothing to hide, nor do I have anything to show you. I'm not good with deductions either, nor I am good at analyzing the situation. And think carefully, If I am indeed the SK, I would act like the so called talkative smooth townie. I on the other hand remain silent about my role. Guess it, though you will be wrong.

Also, he tried to do the whole "uncaring" thing to try to throw suspicion off of him. Also, he says he remains silent about his role. What role might that be? Mafia perhaps?! I think that so far, K4 is among the most suspicious, but he doesn't deserve a Vote... yet.

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

EBWODP

Sorry, that bit about Kaz was supposed to be in regards to his "smooth talkative townie" bit.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I laugh at your reasoning, mainly of me being "The silent, uncaring one". Silence is the best ally in this game, and kazumi makes use of it well. I make use of it too, cause I want it to be. You say I am a Mafia? fine, say what you want. I accept. Vote me out, cast me away, burn me, kill me whatever. Though you won't get anything from me. I assure you. Though I may seem quiet, or rather, lazy at posting on this thread, I ain't who you think you are. Putting suspicions on me JUST cause I remain silent is really quite silly.

And let me make a stand: I am neutral....Until a certain someone makes an unnecessary post.

Make a mistake in voting, and it will cost you dearly. Eliminate me, that's fine. Don't eliminate me, that's fine as well. Cause this is just a game.

Now if you excuse me, I must be doing my homework. Since my summer ended, I must get back to my normal college life.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
This is the kind of post I am talking about. You are trying to talk exactly like you are a townie and I think that that is very suspicious.

I didn't see this post before. Anyways, I wasn't trying to do that. Also, what gives you the impression that I was acting like a Townie? I was just doing my thing by collecting data and going over it while presenting it to you. That logic of yours seems somewhat suspicious, although it may just be that it really does seem that I was acting like a Townie and I merely overlooked it.

I laugh at your reasoning, mainly of me being "The silent, uncaring one". Silence is the best ally in this game, and kazumi makes use of it well. I make use of it too, cause I want it to be. You say I am a Mafia? fine, say what you want. I accept. Vote me out, cast me away, burn me, kill me whatever. Though you won't get anything from me. I assure you. Though I may seem quiet, or rather, lazy at posting on this thread, I ain't who you think you are. Putting suspicions on me JUST cause I remain silent is really quite silly.

And let me make a stand: I am neutral....Until a certain someone makes an unnecessary post.

Make a mistake in voting, and it will cost you dearly. Eliminate me, that's fine. Don't eliminate me, that's fine as well. Cause this is just a game.

Now if you excuse me, I must be doing my homework. Since my summer ended, I must get back to my normal college life.

Wow. By defending yourself, you just dug your grave even deeper. :lol:

You go and say that you aren't "Silent and uncaring" but then you go and do something that somebody who was silent and uncaring would do; posting this:

Silence is the best ally in this game, and kazumi makes use of it well. I make use of it too, cause I want it to be. You say I am a Mafia? fine, say what you want. I accept. Vote me out, cast me away, burn me, kill me whatever. Though you won't get anything from me. I assure you. Though I may seem quiet, or rather, lazy at posting on this thread, I ain't who you think you are. Putting suspicions on me JUST cause I remain silent is really quite silly.

I think it's obvious that you're either a suicidal townie, or you're a Mafia that is trying to take one for the team.

This, combined with everything else is what I believe to be good enough grounds to lynch you.

Vote: K4KING

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I suspect that MK9 is a cop. He's active and does a lot of investigation.

zackie boy, what exactly makes you think I'm the Cop? The only difference between the cop and a normal Townie is that the cop can investigate others as a night choice. That's it. There are such things as inactive cops and ones that don't do a ton of investigation. Sure, there's a 1 in 21 chance of me being the cop, but that's a small chance. I'm just saying, you might want to put a little more investigation into your suspicions before you announce them.

zackie boy, what exactly makes you think I'm the Cop? The only difference between the cop and a normal Townie is that the cop can investigate others as a night choice. That's it. There are such things as inactive cops and ones that don't do a ton of investigation. Sure, there's a 1 in 21 chance of me being the cop, but that's a small chance. I'm just saying, you might want to put a little more investigation into your suspicions before you announce them.

Even though I haven't posted much suspicion on you, I still believe you might be the cop. You make a lot of investigations with details. You also don't hesitate in detailing your defence when someone accuses you of something.

TreeHuggerPanda

Even though I haven't posted much suspicion on you, I still believe you might be the cop. You make a lot of investigations with details. You also don't hesitate in detailing your defence when someone accuses you of something.

Are you suggesting that you're in the mafia, Zack? You seem pretty suspicious because of the way you're posting because all you do is defend yourself, say "This is going to get harder to find scum," or cause suspicions on other people that are unnecessary.

FoS: Zack

Are you suggesting that you're in the mafia, Zack? You seem pretty suspicious because of the way you're posting because all you do is defend yourself, say "This is going to get harder to find scum," or cause suspicions on other people that are unnecessary.

FoS: Zack

Seriously, did you even think about posting this? Why would I betray myself in suggesting that I'm part of the mafia? This line you said: "This is going to get harder to find scum", didn't you, like, make a similar comment earlier?

TreeHuggerPanda

Seriously, did you even think about posting this? Why would I betray myself in suggesting that I'm part of the mafia? This line you said: "This is going to get harder to find scum", didn't you, like, make a similar comment earlier?

I wrote that as filler. And you kept on saying that over and over again, which is quite suspicious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom