• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia (Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 is nearing it's end. Day ends on Saturday. Might recommend you get your votes in soon. ;)

All players who haven't posted yet will be modkilled at the start of Day 3, so I recommend you all get in here. :hmm:

(Vote Tally)
K4KING: 1 (Master Kokiri 9)

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Do you mind explaining what I keep on saying and maybe even quoting those claim?

All quotes are from you;)

This has just started and we're already against each other. I suppose that's what the Mafia wants.

Saying and not doing.

I like the finger-pointing everyone is doing. We are definitely one step closer to unmasking these killers.

How? You keep saying but not doing.

I think people who points fingers got something to hide. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Hiding something? I think YOU are the one who's hiding something.

I think we should do something to separate the innocent to the guilty.

How? You're showing yourself as guilty.

I don't think it should be considered as "investigation" if everyone keeps pointing fingers at everybody. What have you got to prove?

Investingation IS pointing fingers at each other and seeing if anyone makes a good defense.

The Mafia has done one thing right. They've created confusion among each us.

Again with the saying and not doing.

My FoS goes to other people who always points their FoS at others, which include Master Kokiri 9 and PJDEP. I know we are not supposed to trust each other but how many times must you do it in a single page? If you're that suspicious, then do something about it.

Always points the fingers at each other? A ton of people are pointing their fingers at each other, but you don't have any suspicion on them, tell me, why are you picking on MK and PJ?

I didn't called you out. That"you" you are referring was to point out Master Kokiri 9 and PJDEP. If I had suspected you, I would have said so. But you do seem to overreact over this. May I ask why?

Like I said in my other post, whoever picked on Viral should be the Killer.

I cant believe that so many of our beloved are dead. With them dead, we are one step closer to identify the mafia.

Again with the saying and no doing.

Besides, Im just trying to be logical here. With more death, the mafia will start to panick making it easier to spot them.

Panicking? It seems YOU'RE the one panicking.

After re-reading the rules, even the mafia doesn't know who the serial killer is. Which means even the mafia are at the mercy of the SK. No one is safe.

Saying, no doing.

I suspect that MK9 is a cop. He's active and does a lot of investigation.

Why would you care if MK is a cop if you're a townie?

I now conclude that Zack is in the mafia, or better yet, the killer.

Vote: Zack125

Why I care if MK9 is a cop or a townie? Simple. To try and separate the innocent from the guilty. It helps getting things organized. If MK9 is indeed a cop, then he's someone we can cross off our list for being being part of the mafia or even worse, the SK. Even after quoting my suspicions of MK9 of being a cop, why would you think it's a bad thing? Is there something bothering you about that?

After saying such quotes as"After re-reading the rules, even the mafia doesn't know who the serial killer is. Which means even the mafia are at the mercy of the SK. No one is safe.", it helps those (including myself) who has never played this game and again, getting our ideas organized.

But tell me, why has it taken you so long to put so much effort on one person? You had a long time to do so but you didn't. Why?

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Sorry I've been away, I've been a bit sick the last few days... I hope it passes soon.

Not many of you guys are discussing as much in this second day of the game. I was hoping that more headway would have been achieved by now, at least. Such as a few more leads/evidence to who we should lynch... And to top that off the six who hadn't posted on the first day still haven't shown their faces. I wonder... what is the likely-hood of most of the scum being in those six?

With that thought, what are our options? From what I read, not much. There is still ChargewithSword, our veteran townie Viral Maze's vote, and TreeHuggerPanda who a lot of you are suspicious of and Viral also said stood out. Then there is K4KING, he is a bit odd, one of the quiet ones. With how the first lynching turned out and the other deaths, I've been thinking we've been on the wrong track. What is the likely-hood that the quiet ones are scum?

Master Kokiri 9, PJDEP, ChargewithSword and to some small degree Link to Present all stood out, you guys took the time to think over suspicious people and where figuring who deserved FOSs. But I wouldn't really call you guys chaos starters. Not quite what I'd think Mafia would do. (I could be very wrong though...) More like townies... Maybe one of you is scum, but I very much doubt all three of you are.
I had wanted to talk to Viral more about why he was suspicious of Charge, but the first day ended too soon, and then he was Nightkilled. So I have really missed out on some impotent information there... I'm going to go read over all the suspicions and analysis of people who've been killed. Especially Viral Maze.

You'd have to teach me how to link a post like that.
In the upper right corner of the post you can see the post's number in the thread. Click that, then copy the URL after the page loads.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Enemytracker liiiives! I'm glad to see you join in on the err... fun. I hope at least you've been reading along and just not posting, because... you'll have a lot to read up on other wise.:cry:

I was watching your posts ever since day one. And I just realized how little you contributed to the investigation.

You mean, exactly what you've beed doing? Pointing you finger with little to no evidence?

As far as I'm concerned, more people find you suspicious than I am.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I agree Zack is suspicious, but so is a lot of others. ET is sort of suspicious, he voted for Meego just because "he came to mind". All my suspicion has left THP and went to Charge, Zack, and ET. But, out of the three, Charge is more suspicious.

Vote: ChargewithSword

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Well, to be honest, I really don't care if I am evicted, killed nightkilled. So I better place my vote:

Vote: Master Kokiri 9
Reason: Just random. I really ain't good with these things.

Vote me if you like, I don't care, I'll just get die a horrible death anyway :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom