• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
@CynicalSquid has replaced DawningWinds!

Still looking for a replacement for naga10. Silverfish has been contacted.
Funnygurl555 is replacing naga10!
NOTICE: Silverfish is replacing Killjoy!
Just organizing this for myself

Dawning=Pancake
Fg=Naga
Silv=KJ

Statistically one of those ought to be scum but I’ve liked the posts from the replacements so far

I probably liked Nagas the least but fg has been on fire, Silver is probably going to give me headaches again though

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Sakura Haruno, the Medical Ninja - Doc with 1 shot super heal (makes them bp as well as protecting).
Mikasa Ackerman, the Soldier - Roleblocker that kills someone if they roleblock them twice.
Kirito, the Beater - Miller, kills whoever kills them at night if the killer is anti-town.
Spike Spiegel, the Space Cowboy - Cop with 1x to invest two people in one night.
Artoria Pendragon, the Saber-Class Servant - Vig with 1x strongman.
Lelouch vi Britannia, the Commander - Has a list of 5 roles from this list they can make target whoever they like.
Ochako Uraraka, the Zero Gravity Blocker - Roleblocker with 1x to block two people in the same night.
Okabe Rintarou, the Mad Scientist - 1x resurrecter. But random person dies in resurrected's place.
Isaac Dian, an Immortal Lover - BP even numbered nights.
Miria Harvent, an Immortal Lover - BP odd numbered nights.
Mitsukuni Haninozuka, the Sweetness Addict - Kills anyone who targets them, actions still go through.
Okamoto Katsushiro, the Samurai - Absorber/1x lightning rod.
Chi, the Chobit - Automatically uses the night action used on them back on the person who targeted them.
Fuko Ibuki, the Living Spirit - Gives starfish, unaffected by night actions.

Johan Liebert, the Monster - BP/invest proof
Lust, the Ultimate Spear - Rolecop with special invest ability.
Knives Millions, the Plant - Framer/3x strongman.
Grell Sutcliff, the Grim Reaper - Roleblocker/1x roleblock two people in one night.

Light Yagami, the Notebook Serial Killer - Sk can win with town or solo. Other sk must be dead. Can choose when they die.
Yuno Gasai, the Diary Serial Killer - Sk can win with town or solo. Other sk must be dead. 1x bp.

Takagi, the Skilled Teaser - Roleblocker/1x two in one night.
Aqua, the Useless Healer - Doc, target two players with 50% chance.
Saitama, the Caped Baldy - Vig with 1x strongman.
Chika Fujiwara, the Cheater - Challenge 2 people to a game, have 10% chance of losing others have 45% chance. Whoever loses has an extra vote on them next day.
Holo, the Harvest Deity - 1x lie detector/1x sensor.
Dandy, the Alien Hunter - Choose a player, if they're attacked you save them. If you're attacked you both die.
Violet Evergarden, the Soldier Maiden - If target is killing, turns kill into a doc heal.
Satan Jacob, the Part-Timer - Odd night bomb/even night commuter. Miller.
Saki Morimi, the Observer - Cop with 4 1x abilities. (learn who else targeted your target, learn who your target targeted, learn what actions were performed on your target, learn what action your target performed).
Ozen, the Delver - Absorber/1x coroner.
Zenitsu Agatsuma, the Sleepwalker - Automatically uses the night action used on them back on the person who targeted them.
Yui Hirasawa, the Guitarist - Motivator/strengthener (makes targeted's night action go through without any interference).
Hideyoshi Kino****a, the Trap - 1x bp, shows up different to rolecop.

Lordgenome, the Spiral King - BP/invest proof.
Ryunosuke Akutagawa, the Hellhound - Rolecop/1x strongman.
Nui Harime, the Grand Couturier - Ninja/framer.
Yakumo Oomori, the Sadist - Roleblocker/1x two people in one night.

Ryo Kurokiba, the Fish Chef - Gives food to player, if they don't get it next night they die.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Looking at all the roles I'm still not sure how Rubik would think he was mechanically confirmed even if not roleblocked. But that's such an odd claim that I don't think it comes from scum Rubik.

what i meant was: what do you think i'm trying to achieve by lying?

Only thing I could think of is you would want the topic to be closed. I'm trying to put myself in your shoes here because I'm the type of player who always looks at the vote count remembering who voted who and who can't be scum together.

I see that OoT was one, which if you recall I subbed in halfway through the game. I still have no idea what the second game was if you'd like to enlighten me?

Though

Why

How could you forget the games you played with me on bulba? I'm the type of player who remembers every game I play. You asked ExLight for my scum games and was my scum play really that forgettable? Do you even look back on past games you played? The second game was Pokemon Rival Mafia and this was the game where I bs a fake claim on day 2 and I made it all the way to lylo with my fake claim and this was the game where I was laughing in the scum chat at town for believing my fake claim. Oh yeah, the vig tried to kill me on N2 and my scum buddies redirected the vig to the reflector and the vig died. How could you not even remember these funny moments?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Though Poy in particular dropping off the face of the earth is definitely very bad lol
Haven't played much with him. Is this his scum meta?

Anyone who is paying enough attention can see that I'm mechanically confirmed town.
Wait no, nevermind
I think I was probably roleblocked but I'll make sure.
Can you like... idk, drop some reads or something? Like idk how there's anything that could mechanically clear you at this stage. Idk how anything could mechanically clear anyone yet tbh

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Rubik of you're mechanically clear thenlead tiwn and drop a readslist Jesus Christ it's like youre lazy no matter how I slice the cake.

@funnier6 I thought I read somewhere that her name was Leaslie. Apologies if that's not the case, I didn't mean to insult anyway by it.

And to be fair Jinjo I have a hard time keeping my like 5 year TWG career straight in ny head too, although it's a good look that you can cite your games.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Damn I love accusing people of being lazy with posts that includes the words "tiwn" in it.

Anyway I'm hyped there's a more steady stream of content to wake up to, but am also hyped about sushi for breakfast sooooooo bigger posts later

One thing to add now is that Rag seema stuck on not lying about missing 11 postcount posts. Dude, they're important to hame maybe just not miss 11 postcount posts? I feel you're sidestepping the accusation

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Oh that's not weird, Trist is what we call a hypocrite :V
Oh please

Barebones reads from me is apparently scummy because if I was town you expect more from me, that was your deduction, it was totally a meta read.
Going back to this because evidently funnier is also incapable of reading:

SMS doesn't have very many posts, and his few posts lack much substance. His most contributory post came this morning, after he said he had caught up yet only provided reads on 4 people, and they aren't even reads that are all that original. I realize he had to go to work but I don't really see why he couldn't take an extra minute or two even to give some barebones thoughts on other players.

I'm also a bit confused about the Unvote and subsequent Revote on Sun. SMS seemed pretty suspicious of Sun this morning when he initially placed his vote, then removed it for ??? just to put it back again on the same player. It just seems like a weird series of events, and if he's going to respond to that particular SunFan post, it means he's reading and almost caught up and yet still hasn't given anything else other than just basic thoughts on a small handful of players. This ISO is scummy to me.

@Spiritual Mask Salesman now that you're home from work can you give some more thoughts pls.
How do you possibly, after 43 pages and lots of content, have reads on only 4 players? Out of 18?

Giving null reads to more than 3/4 of the living players is way too easy and lazy. There's no way you don't have more than that.
I still feel like you should have more by now. There are 43 pages, this is the most active day 1 we've had in a long time. Your small reads list is so lackluster, can you list 5 gun-to-head town reads and as many similar scum reads as you can right now?
You're still null reading several people who you should be able to formulate reads on by now though. Null reads are so easy and, like I said before, easy.

In my MU game, one of the players made 6 people participate in a game in which he listed 5 players at a time and got everyone who participated to post gun-to-head town or scum reads on all of them (no nulls), getting through every player in the list eventually. It happened even earlier in the phase than this. My point is, even only having 4 real town reads after 46 pages in an 18 player games is lackluster. I know you can do more than this. Hell, even low posters can have tells (for example, read my analysis of Deku in #421, you might find something interesting there). Additionally, Giri may be inactive but he's been popping in incredibly sporadically and saying a whole lot of nothing, despite people including myself pushing him to share thoughts. Do you not think that alone might be something worth reading into?
Unvote

Vote: SMS

This is what I was hoping for.

Still really don't like how mediocre his page 43 reads were. Just seemed fake and easy.
wow such meta mhm yep I totally used meta to formulate my SMS read because that's totally evident even though I never even mentioned it being meta related while I was actually formulating the read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom