• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
I wasn't scumreading Poy for only being around at RVS, I was scumreading him for his inconsistent tone.

Although, that said, it's funny you mention that because only being around for RVS is a perfectly valid reason to scumread someone.
Mehhh

Though Poy in particular dropping off the face of the earth is definitely very bad lol
im offended that plop was the first person you thought of when you read "funny and charming from ffr"

I CAN BE CHARMING
As scum tho?

(pls dont kill me)
think i made it to page 10
I love how you said think lol
I've barely done anything and am already suspicious. I can't find the appropriate response as I can't claim a new record given I didn't incriminate myself this time. Actually, I'm kinda peeved about it for once. Incriminating myself is my thing! No one else gets to do that!
Get on with it then :V
rag is SCUM got 'em you're welcome

I missed you fg lol

funnier6

Courage~
Which like wooo but like ugh I forgot how bad relevant night scene flavor is.
Which judging by the night scene won't be a problem this game so thats coollll
. My general impression of this game is that the scum team is mainly weaker players,
Not really anymore, I just cant imagine a weaker scum team killing Ex, you just never kill Ex there, he's loud, he's a major distraction, you just dont do it. For that to fit with my general picture either its mostly weaker or somehow it was not the mafia team who killed him, the former being the more likely to me
Actually I realized that day started exactly when I clock in to my shift
Actually it started an hour after, I didnt notice Pen made that phase longer
Because I kinda don't like the idea of having people change their pics just because it doesn't fit their tone.
Well if they agree with it shrug it was just an experiment
Also you asked Laurentus to in Portal Mafia (which he did do and was scum so take that how you will with reading into Jinjo refusing to).
Fsr I remembered him doing that without me asking but yeah I'm pretty sure I did ask him at the beginning semi jokingly to change it for similar reasons
Also I believe you've asked Moe and Doc to before as well. Telling Moe to switch back to that dragon thing and Doc to switch back to his Hollow Knight one.
I'm pretty sure both of those were because I straight up didnt like their new avatars and not for any game related reason lol

I have just discovered your quote function sorts quotes by person automatically and I've never been happier. Onwards to said quotes! Emphasis on the current phase, because I don't got enough time before work to do much else, and forwards is better than backward. Staying caught up with the current phase is better than being fourty pages behind? Something like that.

I'm thinking there's probably one scum on Sun's wagon, but I'm not sure there would be more.
Did we ever get a reason as to why you're not sure if there would be more? I mean, there were six players on that wagon, which was a third of all players, so it is mathematically probable that there were two wolves if you factor in the non-voters.
Out of your six posts, half of them are part of the Waffle House discussion.
Man, it's been a hot second since I've played with Deku. And I totally missed like all his posts in my skimming. I think I remember one about the waffle house?
I wouldn't be surprised if the mafia killed Ex to make the people who scumread him earlier look bad.
I was thinking along the lines of making one of them look better for town reading him too.
So scum killed Ex to make themselves look better for townreading him? I guess I can understand that. But I don't fully understand why they would kill him if people were scumreading him already and not go for a mislynch instead. I personally have to jump on the Ex was vigged train, but that does leave us with Giri. Was he active enough to use his night action? We might never know. But if he was, does anyone know giri well enough to know if he would have a preferred N1 person to protect?
It should be noted that I've not really been in a Mafia mood, even on Bulba where I did nothing really and flipped Town recently. I fully intend to get out of that rut today.
No. Bad. Get out of rut, do not make the excuses. Abandon mafia if you need to recharge for a bit after this game. But darn it, I want the SMS that attacks me for no good reason back. (Fine, you probably thought you had good reason.)
I definitley think that Giri was doing his job and caught the mafia kill. I can't really forsee any reason for mafia, vig or SK to want to kill him. On the other hand, I personally was feeling a little questionable about Ex due to how he handled Sun yesterday, so, while it may be my own bias shining through, I feel like him being a vig shot makes sense.
It's the elephant man! Woooo! And he's on the same page with me about Giri and Ex. But it would be great if we knew who the mafia were going for if Giri did block the shot.
TBH Bare bones reads from anyone is anti-town play and can be seen as scummy
Hey, I found the part where I'm gonna incriminate myself! Apologies ahead of time then, I hate making reads lists, but I'm getting slightly better at it I think. You strange people and your reads lists.
Sometimes Rag posts things like this which really throw me off cause geez it’s so rude lol. Idk if I could see scum Rag taunting Sun like this no matter what the situation, it’s just so unnecessary and feels more like “lol I think you’re scum and I’m gonna kill you haha sucker” that kinda thing. I just dont know that scum Rag would say that.
So now we're judging Rag by taunting. Fair enough. As far as Rag goes in my eyes, I'm very much seeing what fg has pointed out, but he feels so... soft. I might have to figure out how you guys ISO posts so quickly and give that a lookover.
Which like wooo but like ugh I forgot how bad relevant night scene flavor is.
Nooooooo. I forgot to read that. I remember making that mistake in AM2 as well.
We're never in sync tho, no matter what. And at least we disagreed about lynching sun so we're a tad more normal
Hm. Will take that into consideration.
Get on with it then :V
I'm working on it, I'm working on it!

funnier6

Courage~
We might never know. But if he was, does anyone know giri well enough to know if he would have a preferred N1 person to protect?
100% no one has a clue
So now we're judging Rag by taunting. Fair enough.
What exactly do you mean by that?
I might have to figure out how you guys ISO posts so quickly and give that a lookover.
Theres a button at the top of the page you can click that says who replied? and you can also get to it from the mafia section page by clicking the post number for this thread

but that's exactly what a scum would say!
Also, your penguin is cute but I miss your cube with eyes. But your penguin is very cute and I keep doing a doubletake when I see it because there's a player on my home forums called Pengu and it totally seems like something he's worn before.

Heh, I barely remember my own role from anime mafia 2, let alone the other ones. More power to you guys who can keep the multitudes of potential roles straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom