• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
TO EVERYONE VOTING ME
I'VE SAID LIKE THREE TIMES I CAN PROVE MY ROLE BY TOMORROW'S LYNCH (The lynch that happens next day phase)

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
Poyzin is the best wagon with 2+ votes, atm.
Just wanted to highlight this

I'm picking up similar vibes to what I get from Sun's scum play that has caused me to scum read him in the past. Good scum players will intentionally try to do subtle things to pass better as town, and he's triggering those instincts in me a bit, for some reason.

I'm picking up similar vibes to what I get from Sun's scum play that has caused me to scum read him in the past. Good scum players will intentionally try to do subtle things to pass better as town, and he's triggering those instincts in me a bit, for some reason.
I'm not lynching sun today, but I'm open to other wagons, ex.
In the begginning, you read sun as scum, right? But why do you want to lynch an inactive rather than someone in your scum read?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Alrighty, here's my mindset so far:

Funnier: Seems pretty active and aggressive so far. Some of his pushes are weird and are singling out really weird things from people's posts, so idk what to make of that, but overall I don't think he'd be doing all of that unless he is town. I mean, I know Min and him are at odds and they typically can read each other well, but I just don't see scum funnier being this insanely active and paranoid.

Laur: I really like his contributions, aside from the hiccup where he voted Ex, which was weird, I think he's legitimately scumhunting, and I like it.

Minish: She's definitely asking a lot of questions and being proactive, so I like that. So really it's a meta read I have from looking over her content.

Sunfan: He's one of the top posters, yet nothing of his posts stand out besides the pirate talking at the start, and then more recently his god awful vote on Ex for no reason and I hate it. Scum read, I am voting him, yeah.

Everyone else is null. Ex is maybe a Townlean but I need to re-evaluate him - he's def not scummy imo and the wagon that formed on him was super weird.
How do you possibly, after 43 pages and lots of content, have reads on only 4 players? Out of 18?

Giving null reads to more than 3/4 of the living players is way too easy and lazy. There's no way you don't have more than that.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
How do you possibly, after 43 pages and lots of content, have reads on only 4 players? Out of 18?

Giving null reads to more than 3/4 of the living players is way too easy and lazy. There's no way you don't have more than that.
That's where am at, everyone else is legit null reads from me. There are a lot of players who haven't contributed much. Really out if those who have given a lot of substence there is Rube, who in retrospect, hasn't done much with his contributions from what I remember. Then there is you, who I admittingly should ISO.

hey sms
u know ive promised to prove my role, right?
can I get some acknowledgement or comment on why im still scummy

No? Have you never heard the expression? It’s basically asking a favor even though it sounds stupid.

That would be because as previously stated I was pointing out the questions you ignored

The way how I read it, it looked like you wanted me to make you laugh.

You should have put the question separately from the shade throwing. When you put them together then I would read it as shade throwing.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
why did you feel like highlighting this?
VV
My issue is inactivity was presented as a lynch option in like the first 36 hours or something. That's what I found scummy. I don't dislike the idea of lynching an inactive late in a day given nobody else, and probably will vote one soon. But I don't like it earlier on. It's lazy and lynch baity

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
That's where am at, everyone else is legit null reads from me. There are a lot of players who haven't contributed much. Really out if those who have given a lot of substence there is Rube, who in retrospect, hasn't done much with his contributions from what I remember. Then there is you, who I admittingly should ISO.
I still feel like you should have more by now. There are 43 pages, this is the most active day 1 we've had in a long time. Your small reads list is so lackluster, can you list 5 gun-to-head town reads and as many similar scum reads as you can right now?

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Everyone else is null. Ex is maybe a Townlean but I need to re-evaluate him - he's def not scummy imo and the wagon that formed on him was super weird.
I don't think I understand what you are saying here.

The wagon really wasn't super weird. First, 3 aint a real wagon but more importantly Second: 2 of those votes intended to mive off long before ExLight started to lose his **** about it. Forgot to "unvote" which is....an interesting rule I guess. You still seem to be under the assumption I went back and voted Ex later which didnt happen.

Alrhough let me stress that had it did, it really wouldn't be that weird in a game where you can change votes. In the hypothetical world I did revote Ex, it wasn't that I wasn't making a case on what my issue with his play was.

You are getting stuck on something and I don't understand way.

In a lighter tone, I'd like to ask why the U though? You did this in anime mafia 2 IIRC and I'm not sure why it's there lol.

TO EVERYONE VOTING ME
I'VE SAID LIKE THREE TIMES I CAN PROVE MY ROLE BY TOMORROW'S LYNCH (The lynch that happens next day phase)

Pick a response:
Please sir
I need more reads, sir.

If you want to live an extra phase you should pay for it upfront with expanded thoughts. "Cardboard" "TBH IDK" and the lile ain't gonna cut it. Generate enough content that I don't feel like youre the best lynch at least.

Start with a reads list

Ok Boomer

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Pick a response:
Please sir
I need more reads, sir.

If you want to live an extra phase you should pay for it upfront with expanded thoughts. "Cardboard" "TBH IDK" and the lile ain't gonna cut it. Generate enough content that I don't feel like youre the best lynch at least.

Start with a reads list

Ok Boomer
God damn I like this, please play here more.

ok, look lar
firstly, if you thought I was making it out of this day phase without a reads list, you thought wrong
secondly, even if I died of a heart attack irl, please do not lynch someone who is claiming to be able to prove themselves
thirdly, that was a nice ok boomer I have to respect that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom