• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, this goes without saying, but if someone has claimed your character, funnygurl, you should claim yours but like
that probably isn't going to happen

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
funnier, i don't like that you instigated the char claiming. don't think that's pro-town
i ain't claiming my char fwiw fam

gimme a reason why that's ever a good idea

This has a good point to it. Claiming in a NAI game benefits only scum. This and his eagerness to suddenly switch the wagon at the end of yesterday definitely feels sus. At this point, I'm leaning scum on him. However, the smell thing has a weird feel to it too. I'd like to hear his input on the EOD and Night scenes.

Aside from him, Minish is another one who hopped on the ALIT wagon at the end of the day. Has me feeling unsure there too.

I'd wager at least 1 wolf was on Contrainer's wagon. I'm gonna see if anything from yesterday can pertain more to today.

I don't think "funnier smells" has anything to do with the nightkill, I mean the host said as much, so I don't think that we really need to speculate on that, but if it makes people want to kill funnier, that's just fine with me

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Mellow Ezlo you said you think name claiming helps in d3. i haven't read the op. is there a reason?

so far i like johnny and doc

slight like on hot (haha hot a H A)
On Day 3, instead of voting to lynch, we vote for one player to use their final smash. Since final smashes seem to be based on character, that was the only reason. Minish had the same thought process, not sure about everyone else. It's not useful just yet, but it's good to get it out of the way early instead of wasting time on day 3.

funnier6

Courage~
It sucks that funnier died,
I didn't know you cared <3
No I'm just dumb, I saw funnier's name first and didn't read the rest of the flavour.
Ngl same thing happened to me, but then I was like wait wth I'm not Roy!
But, I do think the smelling bad thing may be an indication of something. Just not sure what.
If it wasn't abundantly clear from Rubik's comments, the smelling bad is just his obligatory harass funnier flavor. I know nothing about it.
I'm tempted to derp clear Mezlo for misreading the night kill like that.
I'm not, though I do like his other posts, and I don't like that you would consider this tbh.
Notice me senpai!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom