• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Journey RP

Mido

Version 1
Garrett was exhausted after the long day of travel. He had seen so much, yet there was still much to be seen in the region! Despite his levels of fatigue being at his limit, he decided to follow Expo to the Poke Mart.

"I suppose it might be a good idea to stock up on some things for the journey, perhaps some water would do the trick!" Garrett thought to himself as he walked; however, his thoughts came to a sudden halt when the ground shook before he and the others.

"Whoaah!" Garrett screamed, as he fell back-first to the ground. He was able to break his fall, but was still shocked by the loud noise. "Hey, do any of you know where that noise is coming from?" he asked curiously to the party.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Koll wasnt sure, but he was certain something was happening when suddenly, a Diglett the Size of the Empire State Building crashes through the town square

Pen

The game is on!
Narumi gazed up at the giant Diglett with amazement and a hint of panic in her eyes. She didn't know whether this was a friend or a foe, and since she wasn't sure, and since its sudden appearance did seem threatening to Saffron City, she decided to act as quickly as she could.

"Go Trapinch!" she shouted and threw out a Pokéball, out of which a very determined and brave looking little Trapinch came.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Joe grinned when he saw it, "This is gonna be fun," he pulls out a Pokeball and proceeds to call on Joe, his Torterra. The creature hits the ground with a mighty roar and eyeballs his 1100 foot tall opponent.

Storm

Koll sends out Pale, the White Pikachu. It pounces and runs up the Diglett, scratching on the way up

NintendoCN

Team Captain
"Typholsion return," Expo said, "take a break, GO Cacturne!" Cacturne comes out with a menacing grin. "Cacturne, that huge Diglett is your target," explained Expo, "So be cautious".

Mido

Version 1
"Whoa, jeez! That's quite a large Diglett!" Garrett expressively exclaimed in an over-the-top anime reaction. Quickly, he maintained composure and drew out a poke ball, and as his glasses gleamed in the light of the late afternoon sun, he called out:

"Drillbur! Get to hole where the Diglett is!" Drillbur popped out of the poke ball, and with a determind cry, he started digging under the Saffron City grass.

Storm

"Pale is my only climbing pokemon, abd one of my best."
Pale keeps climbing, scratching on the way, when Suddenly Diglett Uses Earthquake. The ground shakes and opens. Drillbur takes some damage and Pale Falls a couple dozen Feet

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"And he's also an electric type. Advantage: Diglett. Besides, Bob isn't exactly a climbing Pokemon, but look at him," the Torterra flings his leaves at the Diglett, scratching its hide.

Mido

Version 1
Garrett was in hot pursuit of his Drillbur's path when the earthquake sent both Garrett and Drillbur backwards, colliding with each other in the process. He winced at the pain, but ignored it in an effort to aid his friend.

"Are you okay, Drillbur?" Garrett asked. His Drillbur nodded, seemingly more determined than before, but was clearly hurt. "Here, have some of this," he gestured, and gave his Pokemon an Oran Berry. Drillbur snatched it quickly and ate it. "Sit out for this one, buddy. I'll dish in some backup! Emolga! Come on out!" Garrett threw a poke ball of a different color out of his satchel, and out came the Emolga he nicknamed 'Ace.' "Fly circles around that Diglett!" Garrett cooly and enthusiastically commanded. Emolga nodded, and flew towards the Diglett while retaining distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom