• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Journey RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Koll walks into town, and rests on a bench. he had to rest his feet. hiogh tops are the best shoes for cross country walking

Mido

Version 1
"Yeah, yeah, I know!" Garrett grumbled into his Xtransceiver. "I already discussed this with him...yes, he was delighted by the news. I will, okay? I'll talk to you later. Bye!"

Garrett Juniper let out a sigh as he collapsed onto a nearby bench in Celadon City. Professor Oak didn't tell him that the walk would take as long as it did!

"I should have brought my bike or something," he muttered in a brief gasp. Not to mention, his sister was worried about him. This partnership in Kanto was a big deal in the business of pokemon study, and while Garrent was excited that he received this opportunity, he was not fond of the fact that he was frequently kept tabs on by his family and colleagues back in Unova. It stressed him out quite a bit. He then checked his watch:

"Almost twelve, huh? I hope I'm near the right place."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Joe notices Koll and looks him up and down. He fit the description of one of em.
"C'mon bud," he taps Joe and starts walking towards Koll

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Haruka enters Celadon City with her Swampert at her side.
"This is where we're supposed to be huh? It's a nice day today. I wonder where we're suppose to meet them?"

Pen

The game is on!
Narumi walked up the stairs leading out of the tunnel between Celadon and Lavender. She was now on the Celadon side and was about to enter the big city. Right as she comes into Celadon City her Pokégear starts ringing. She picks it up and finds out it's her friend Janine, the gym leader of Fuchsia City.
"Hey Narumi! Are you in Celadon yet? Just wanna make sure you're safe." Janine starts.
"Yeah chill out I just got here. Now I just gotta find this Joe dude." Narumi replies.
"Be cautious, Narumi. You can't know for sure who these people are. You better be on your guard."
"I don't know if that's necessary, Janine. He seemed like a pretty honest boy."
"Even still, you never know. As a ninja in training I suggest you make use of your hensojutsu."
"Alright, alright. I'll be on my guard. I'll message ya later okay?"

Narumi proceeded to conceal her long blonde hair under a black cap that she put on her head. After that she put on a pair of glasses and walked over to the more shadowy side of the street. She was planning on finding this kid named Joe and take a look at him in secret before introducing herself.

Mido

Version 1
Garrett noticed a slightly older boy approach the man next to him on the bench, who appeared to don an intriguing getup. While watching the boy's approach, something dawned on him about the stranger:

"Wait a second....is this the guy Oak was talking about? If so, then this may be the guy to whom I need to give this pokedex data card!" He continued scanning around with his eyes, unsure of how to approach the boy.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Joe stops by the bench, "Afternoon gents. You Koll and Garret?" he hadn't noticed Garret at first, but when he did it was very obvious who it was. Definitely from Unova. You could tell.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Haruka spots a group ahead
"That must be who we're to meet."
She walks over and says hello

Mido

Version 1
"As far as being in Kanto goes, only one day," Garrett answered Koll. "It's not that I'm inexperienced in the world of pokemon study, it's just than when you get to work with someone as esteemed as Professor Oak, it really is strenuous, so I apologize for appearing so skittish. I just don't want to mess this up, you know?" Garrett managed an awkward smile as he spoke. Extending his hand, he introduced himself to Koll, and then turned to Joe in a somewhat hurried move.

"Ah, so you must be Joe! Professor Oak wanted me to give you the Pokedex data card for this region, so here it is!" He handed the card over.

Joe stops by the bench, "Afternoon gents. You Koll and Garret?" he hadn't noticed Garret at first, but when he did it was very obvious who it was. Definitely from Unova. You could tell.

((This made me laugh more than it should have! :D ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom