• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Journey RP

NintendoCN

Team Captain
*Groooooooan* Expo groaned as he picked himself off the ground, "I think lavender is a wonderful idea, I need to thank Fuji for the Lucarionite."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
sun streaking cold
an old man wandering lonely
taking time the only way he knows

Pen

The game is on!
A while later our cast arrives in Lavender Town. They can clearly see the radio tower towering up in the other end of town. Narumi takes a look around and spots the Pokémon Center. "Perhaps that should be our first stop," she suggests and points at it.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
"I think Goldenrod's is bigger. The real question is whether it's haunted or not. Haruka said in a spooky voice.

Mido

Version 1
As per usual, Garrett lagged behind the rest of the group as the sauntered into Lavender. Catching his breath for a moment, he caught wind of Haruka's words, and in an instant, his eyes beamed through his glasses. Garrett darted to Haruka's side enthusiastically, and began a monologue.

"Haunted, you say?" his voice gleamed in enthusiasm. "If it's true, then the radio tower here will be a researching wonder for one such as myself! I wonder what ghosts are haunting it when compared to the Relic Castle back at home? Maaaan, this is going to be exciting!!! Tests, comparisons, results, the whole shebang! Pokémon science at its finest! ALLRRRRIIIGHT!" In a triumphant anime yell, he ended his rambling, still maintaining an over-the-top pose all the while.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I never bothered with haunted places," Joe admits to the group, "Never liked 'em. Always a little too creepy, a little too quiet. Never wanted to take the chance with them," he turns towards the Pokemon Center, "We can check it out after, but let's take a quick stop-off over here first."

Pen

The game is on!
Narumi has her Pokémon team healed at the Pokémon center even though she'd already used revives on all of them. They could still use some HP and PP refill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom