• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Peachy's Bootyful Greefix

Fig

The Altruist
This one is complete nonsense.
nonsense.png

Nayru is hot.
Blend-20.png

I did a bad job at making Diancie look good.
Diancie.png

These graphics are magnificent sis! I really like the coloring of your graphics as they are very vivid and gorgeous. I really like the pink that surround Diancie! It really does look amazing! Keep up the great and beautiful work sis! ^^ :pikalove:

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
They need.... Something.... Very good, but.... I can't put my finger on it... They need... They need.... They need MORE COWBELL!

Fig

The Altruist
In celebration of Omega Ruby and Aqua Sapphire, I made these Omega Groudon and Alpha Kyogre graphics.

Blend-23.jpg

Blend2-2.png.html

Blend-22.png

I figured out how to add cool effects.

Zeruda2.png

Zeruda.png

Blend-25.png

Blend3.png

Blend2-3.png

Kecleon.png

These are all beautiful sis! I really love the set of graphics that you made in honor of the announcement of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. As for the other set of graphics, holy cow, these are incredible! Each graphic is simply well done and the colors and texture just matches the atmosphere that each separate graphics shows off! You are doing really well sis! Keep up on the great and beautiful work! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
These are beautiful sis! You are really improving and getting better with each graphic that you make! Keep up the great and beautiful work sis! I'm so proud of your amazing talent as a graphic designer! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom