• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Peachy's Bootyful Greefix

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Hello and welcome toooo...

Cass's Beautiful Graphics Shop!

This is a place to check out my work, and even leave a request or two! I don't have a request form per se, so just leave me with what you want, and I'll do my best to make it!

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Well since you offered, I figure why not make you smile with my own request. Now I don't want to be hard on you so I'll ask for something not too hard. As practically everyone knows, I tend to associate myself as Levi. I also know that you love kawaii things (who about you look at the mirror, I'm sure you will someone very kawaii over there. ;)), so I am using this picture as my request and I would really appreciate it if you do. If you want to add text, go for it, as long as it relates to Levi. I know I'm going to be very pleased at the final product of your creation so take all the time in the world to make it the best that you can possibly can.
il_340x270.547268360_t30j.jpg

Fig

The Altruist

I'm sorry that it took some time to send you my comments as I was stuck gazing at your masterpiece that you have recently created lil sis. You really have such great potential! I'm so blessed that you found something to keep you busy and happy at the same time. I know you are going to do great things with your creations! Keep up the amazing working! :yes:

Fig

The Altruist

I'm telling you sis, you have great talent within you! My personal favorite from the three would have to be the Meloetta one as I really love music and the texture, coloring, and layering just beyond perfection! Keep up the amazing work and I hope to see more beautifully crafted art from your hands! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Cassy, these are just incredible! :O You have really outdone yourself this time! Congratulations on allow of your hard work and dedication that you have put int to make these beautiful and gorgeous designs that you have made! Truly, I haven't seen your true potential as I'm very certain that you are always going to keep on growing in your artistic life and that means you are always going to be improving on to your skills! Keep up the amazing and beautiful work sis and happy early birthday! (>^~^)> :cake:

Fig

The Altruist
I am officially open to requests.
Sonic.jpg

Glaceon.jpg

RainWoman.jpg

Terra.jpg

rsz_dage.jpg

These are all beautiful sis! I really am proud by all of the hard work and commitment that you have done with each and every single one of your graphics. I love them all I love the intense amount of quality and detail in each and every single one of them! Keep up the amazing work and have an amazing birthday! ^^ (>^~^)> :cake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom