• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Peachy's Bootyful Greefix

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I am angry.

CassSiggy.jpg

TrickSiggy.jpg

GurrenSiggy.jpg

Blend-8.jpg.html

GurrenAvy.jpg

Fig

The Altruist
I am angry.

CassSiggy.jpg

TrickSiggy.jpg

GurrenSiggy.jpg

Blend-8.jpg.html

GurrenAvy.jpg

My God sis! These are really beautiful! I'm serious when I ask you this, but have you consider having an interest in the graphic design field? I really do believe that you have what it takes to be a professional graphic designer! Nonetheless I really want to say that you do an absolutely incredible job on all of your graphics! I can't wait to see the next batch of graphics that you have in-store of us! Hope you have a a great day! C:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
These graphics are my favorite, and I made them in order to name myself Queen of Greefix.

Sanec.jpg

Blend-11.jpg

Tails.jpg

The Tails one is terrible tho

Fig

The Altruist
Blend-9.jpg

Silver.jpg

Had to add as attachments :/

These are incredible sis! I really love the way that your graphics are coming out! They are just great! You have come far from since you started! Keep up the amazing work sis! @u@

These graphics are my favorite, and I made them in order to name myself Queen of Greefix.

Sanec.jpg

Blend-11.jpg

Tails.jpg

The Tails one is terrible tho

Omg Cassy! These are incredible! My personal favorite from this batch is the Sonic graphic! I really love the details in the Kyorge graphic too! Finally we come down to Tails. Tails looks so adorable with that sky background! Amazing job sis! I really hope to see more from you in the upcoming future! Keep up the amazing and beautiful work! OuO

Fig

The Altruist
These are very pretty Cassy! I really love the detail and colors that I see in your new installments of the your graphics! Though I'm not knowledgeable in the Final Fantasy franchise, I really love that you dedicated these two graphics and I'm really am impressed by the effort that you put into them! Keep up the amazing and incredible work sis! \(^~^)/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom