• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Peachy's Bootyful Greefix

Fig

The Altruist
Cass, these are very beautiful graphics, especially your second one! As I stated previously, I love how there is a message within the graphic to better illustrate the emotion and impact on the graphic! You really do amaze every single time sis! I'm so proud of how far you have come! Fantastic work sis! :yes:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Warmth of Winter
AapxeLF.png
Broken
nQwDOXH.png

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
These are really beautiful sis! I can really feel the emotion and thought that were deeply put into your latest set of graphics. I believe that is what really makes your graphics that much more powerful in terms of effect. In fact you have inspired me to make my graphics deliver a powerful message the next time I decide to make a graphic. Once again, keep up the fantastic work in your path of graphic design sis! I really do hope that other people can look up to you as your graphics really are inspiring! :pikalove:

Fig

The Altruist
These are really beautiful sis! Once again, you have proven that you are a graphic designer of high caliber! I really love the style and texture that your graphics are composed of. Keep up the great and beautiful work sis! I'm really proud to have such a skilled and talented sister! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
These are really beautiful sis! They are filled with such vivid colors and textures! I am very proud of your graphic designs sis! It's only been a few months since you begin your graphics and it has been incredible to have seen you improve throughout the days and weeks, improving on each graphic! Keep up the great and amazing talents that you have sis, you are truly filled with talent! I can't wait to see more from in the nearby future! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Very amazing graphic you got there sis!

I would like request a graphic from you. After pondering on what the graphic should be focused on, I decided that I would like to use this image and have the text "Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them". It would be really great it effects that would make both the text and image fit perfectly. You don't have to rush as I rather have you take your time to fully develop a unique graphic, but I'm positive that the graphic will be amazing.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Very amazing graphic you got there sis!

I would like request a graphic from you. After pondering on what the graphic should be focused on, I decided that I would like to use this image and have the text "Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them". It would be really great it effects that would make both the text and image fit perfectly. You don't have to rush as I rather have you take your time to fully develop a unique graphic, but I'm positive that the graphic will be amazing.

Sure thing. I'm just gonna figure out what kinda of tone I want it to be, then figure out what effects I want. ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Nice graphic you have done sis! I was sorta expecting a Blade Wolf graphic since I have seen you use quotes relating to Blade Wolf in recent days. I really love the style and textures that you used in your graphics. What I would also like to point out I really love your style of graphics from one batch to the next! I also really want to thank you for the amazing Cubone signature that you made for me! It is perfect and captures the emotion I wanted to draw out from the picture the graphic was based off. Combined with the text and it is a true masterpiece! Thank you so much for taking the time to make this graphic! You really are skilled in graphic design! I can't wait to see more graphics from you in the near future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom