• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Peachy's Bootyful Greefix

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
This one was really fun to make. I spent a few days trying to get everything just right. Turned out decent. It' supposed to be based on the Zelda menu screen.

P35wX2l.png

Fig

The Altruist
Sis your latest graphic is beyond breathtaking! While I may not have seen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, I can say that you did a fantastic job creating a graphic that captures the essence of JoJo. As for your Zelda graphic, I am getting a nostalgia vibe so to speak because it reminds of the item/menu screens from Ocarina of Time. I am very proud of your graphics dear sister of mine! Keep up the great and beautiful work in your graphics! You have really come a long way since you first started and I am honored to have seen keep improving since the very beginning! Keep up the great work sis! I'm very proud of you! ^^

Snow Queen

I6qbO7f.png

This one is too good.
mW9NIJc.png

I didn't know what to do for Dio, so I just made his eyes visible to make it look kinda mysterious.

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Once again, you have impressed me with all of your wonderful graphic design skills sis! You are really improving at such an alarming rate and I am proud that you are able to capitalize in your talents and improving every single day! Keep up the great work sis! You will always make me proud! ^^ :hug:

Snow Queen

NajHgya.png
Wasn't pleased with how I made this last time. I cut down on the sparkle effect and added that glorious 50px to the height.

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Your latest two graphics are really just beautiful sis! What I really love is just how much contrast there is between the two graphics. One is dark and suspenseful, and the other vivid and colorful such as the world of JoJo (which I still need to watch by the way). Great job on your graphics sis! It really touches my heart that you are always improving every single day!

Snow Queen

Requests
dxnkzkR.png

TVXBGHO.png
Abandoned by Fate
89e0f56479.png

mandym287 hepl'd
Burning Glow
QQsM03m.png
Ce Soir je Danse Seul
7eb8bfbe62.png

mandym287 hepl'd
Jar
NIfEDvt.png
The Right
1d0vADl.png
We Are In Love
0JvWwfB.png

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
These are all really good sis! All of them are just gorgeous are beautifully designed! Personally, I can really sense the message within each graphic and I tend to see it at a different level simply because of the meaning behind the message, especially that last one on your batch of graphics! Keep up the great and terrific job sis! You truly are blessed with a gift in graphic design!

Snow Queen

Here is the real deal. This was a request by a member on the Pokemon Online forums.

BVSSEk1.png

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Such a beautiful graphic you did there sis! I really love the simplicity in terms of the style and layout of this graphic! I would also like to mention that the positioning of these Pokemon really make the graphic have a more serious or intense aura to it. What really makes the graphic amazing is its simplicity is enough to bring in a statement for itself. I do believe it is the demeanor that the Pokemon are displaying that make the graphic seem more energetic. This could also be used as a symbol for competitive Pokemon to which I'm always in favor of as I have been playing competitive Pokemon for the past decade. Kudos to you sis on your graphic! Keep up the great work! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom