• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Night Hut Mafia - The Treacherous Neighborhoods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think kokirion is a better lynch that Minish Link right now. I would advise against seeing kokirion's "passion" as a sign of town leaning - the guy posts like that no matter what, it's not unique to his town meta.

With majority lynches not being a thing, it looks like we have extra time either way. I think the town should stick to the plan I kind of alluded to. I can already envision in my head how this night will go if kokirion isn't scum, and it looks like it'll be down to a few 50-50s if that ends up being the case.

At this point I'm ready to bank on Bok being town, kudos to him on a good game if he isn't. Minish should be next in line should kokirion flip town, Jamie's aggressive pro-town playstyle this game and the lack of any counterclaim pretty much solidifies his part in this endgame.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Yeah, I think kokirion is a better lynch that Minish Link right now. I would advise against seeing kokirion's "passion" as a sign of town leaning - the guy posts like that no matter what, it's not unique to his town meta.

With majority lynches not being a thing, it looks like we have extra time either way. I think the town should stick to the plan I kind of alluded to. I can already envision in my head how this night will go if kokirion isn't scum, and it looks like it'll be down to a few 50-50s if that ends up being the case.

At this point I'm ready to bank on Bok being town, kudos to him on a good game if he isn't. Minish should be next in line should kokirion flip town, Jamie's aggressive pro-town playstyle this game and the lack of any counterclaim pretty much solidifies his part in this endgame.
I'm already confirmed town my man. No scum in my neighbourhood.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
7MMKAbL.gif

D

Deleted member 14134

@Minish_Link @Ver-go-a-go-go I'm writing this in the event that kokirion flips town. So to whichever one of you is scum, how do you plan to deal with the asshole? Seems to me like your best chance of offing him is voting him out during the day but you would need a friend to do that. So I'll make you a deal, keep me alive toinght, and tomorrow and we can vote the asshole out and both of us can win. If scum gets lynched today then the game is over and this is pointless. If not, I'm your best chance at winning.

If this confuses you, take a look at the remaining active rolls and their win conditions. While I can't roleclaim, doing that should give you a pretty good idea who I am.

Day 5 Final Vote Count:

kokirion - 3 (Prophecies About Bok Choy, Jamie, Minish_Link)
Minish_Link - 1 (kokirion)

The village came together one last time to right the wrongs that had been done.

"You assholes," muttered kokirion as he stepped onto the podium.

"There will be no more strife and suffering in this village," Prophecies About Bok Choy, Jamie, and Minish_Link responded while Vergo just stood awkwardly on the sidelines. "Your reign of terror is over."

kokirion boarded the space shuttle bound for the sun. He had made the village suffer by losing a valuable day of discussion. Now he would go up in flames.

"I regret nothing," kokirion said as he got into the rocket. "Team Rocket's blasting off again!!!"

And so he flew straight into the sun.

Bok let out a sigh of relief. He had done it. He had gotten away. He had survived.

The villagers and survivor would once more be able to enjoy beautiful days ahead.

kokirion was the Mafia Solar Eclipse Astronomer.

The Living (4):

Jamie - Town Asshole
Minish_Link - Town Hot Potato
Prophecies About Bok Choy - Survivor
Ver-go-a-go-go - Vanilla Townie

The Dead (8):

Tristan (replaced Storm) - Mafia Strongman (1-shot) (lynched day 1)
Johnny Sooshi - Town Jailkeeper (killed night 1)
Mido - Vanilla Townie (lynched day 2)
Pendio - Vanilla Townie (killed night 2)
Libk - Vanilla Townie (lynched day 3)
DekuNut - Mafia Tracker (killed night 3)
Kaio-Kenshin (replaced karu) - Vanilla Townie (killed night 4)
kokirion - Mafia Solar Eclipse Astronomer (lynched day 5)

Town and Survivor Win!

D

Deleted member 14134

here will be no more strife and suffering in this village," Prophecies About Bok Choy, Jamie, and Minish_Link responded while Vergo just stood awkwardly on the sidelines. "Your reign of terror is over."

top keks to you alit

Night and Day Actions:

Night 1:

Jamie
hides behind Mido.

Johnny Sooshi jailkeeps Jamie.

Minish_Link gives hot potato to kokirion.

Kokirion kills Johnny Sooshi.

DekuNut tracks Pendio.

Night 2:

Jamie hides behind DekuNut.

Kokirion gives hot potato to Pendio.

DekuNut kills Pendio.

DekuNut tracks Kaio-Kenshin.

Day 3:

Random.org gives result of 1 for solar eclipse prediction.

kokirion predicts 1.

Night 3:

Jamie hides behind DekuNut.

Kokirion kills Jamie (redirected to DekuNut).

DekuNut tracks Minish_Link.

Night 4:

Jamie hides behind Minish_Link.

Kokirion kills Kaio-Kenshin.

D

Deleted member 14134

Well, any feedback you guys want to give me would be appreciated. Though I won, I had alot of things go my way and I had quite abit of help (from mafia and town alike). It definitely helped that my hood was the last one to be investigated. Also to Kokirion, I do feel bad for voting for you before you got your thoughts on Minish out as you said you would.

To be honest I was kind of hoping that koki was town and my plan to appeal to the mafia went through. I planned to vote Jamie at that point and assuming he didn't vote for me I would of unvoted at the last second and left the game up to chance but I won anyways without a dramatic of an ending so oh well.

GG everyone, thanks to the people who stepped in and thanks ALIT for hosting a good game. Feels good to get the first win in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom