• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Night Hut Mafia - The Treacherous Neighborhoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
4 hours
BoIydCC.jpg

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish' first post seemed rather okay. A good post. She agreed with revealing the neighbourhoods, and with proper arguments.
Before Libk was revealed to be town, I thought that most of the mafia members had one major thing in common during the first day: they were originally all in favour of keeping the neighbourhoods hidden. A major mistake and in hindsight an easy trail. However, now that Deku has instead been confirmed to be a mafia member, we know this is not true. Deku from the very start agreed with sharing the neighbourhoods, thus rendering it likely that they discussed any sort of strategy or joint opinion on the neighbourhoods. But this was also one of the reasons why I disregarded Minish as a potential mafia member. In her first post she directly attacked the suggestion to keep the neighbourhoods hidden. Now that Deku flipped scum I no longer see this as a definite towntell. Not very scummy either. I think it was a good post showing a genuine intention to participate in the game. At the same time, though, I do find it notable that it was quite a very serious post to start the game with. People who start acting completely crazy or serious sometimes have something to hide. Though I often do that too (being town), so it's not very unusual either.

I think we can all agree that agreeing with revealing towns isn't indicative of being town or scum now since everyone in this neighborhood agreed with it. As for my first post being serious, that was due to my play style and the days only being 24 hours. I figured we had to get serious right off the bat because we didn't have a lot of time for discussion.

What does suddenly catch my eyes, as I will highlight in the following 2 quotes, is that you did seemed to lowkey question a lot of mafia members, while publicly supporting townies. This could either mean an incredibly good read or that you posessed knowledge that others didn't. (by the way. I treated Bok in the quotes as confirmed town. Not because he is, but in the case minish is scum, he is town and she will have known that)

Storm/Tristan did a lot of scummy things, so it seemed obvious to question that. I did question DekuNut from the very beginning of the game, which would be risky if I were scum buddies with him. There wasn't much (if any) other suspicion on him at the time from others, so why I would I be the firs to bring it up and make others look at him if we were both scum? I also questioned Mido at the same time, because those two felt the strongest leads for scum from that town, but I was wrong about Mido. I've been saying that I think Bok is town from the beginning for the same reasons I thought Jamie was town. That only really left you for me as scum in our hut because I didn't have anything else to go off of for Cslaught at the time.

Now this is perhaps the most interesting post she made.
This was posted during day 2. There was a skirmish between Mido, Libk and Deku. Of course, we know now that Deku was scum, while Mido and Libk weren't. If Deku would've died that day, there would be 3 more confirmed townies and so it would've been game over for the mafia team. Whatever the stakes, of course they could not have let that happen. If you keep in mind that this could have been D-day for the mafia, it is also assumable that they have not been sitting still during that time. Attacking Mido too firmly and defending Deku too strongly could have the opposite effect, so if anyone would've tried to steer the discussions, they do would act like this..
Voting for Mido. Not saying you are NOT suspicious of Deku, but do indirectly support him by implying there is less reason to be suspicious of him, and again mentioning that you are leaning town on Libk. Libk was probably about to go down one day anyway, if you already mislynch Mido, being on the right side during the Libk lynch could regain some towncredit.

I gotta say, this is a pretty good point. However, Mido was doing a lot of suspicious things, and even admitted himself that he didn't play the greatest. I found his lack of siting evidence, even when he said he would, as really weird. Deku hadn't done too much outright suspicious things at that point, so while I still felt he may be scum, there was more evidence against Mido. If he had defended himself more, I might have went after Deku on that vote, but he just seemed resigned, which could have been a scum tell.

This is her last post, and the end of my analysis. In her last post she wondered whether Vergo might be scum.. I do not agree with this. Vergo seemed so so so town, so genuinely uninterested in the game. I am actually a bit in a doubt due to this last post. I see any attempt to discredit Vergo at this point as an attempt to spread doubt today, and to present more lynchable alternatives than yourself (if you would be scum)

Yes, I do wonder whether or not Ver-go might be scum, because while he does seem disinterested in the game I still don't discount that that could still be strategy. I don't want to immediately assume he is town based off of a couple of posts, because anything is possible. Just like while I strongly lean town for Bok, he's not completely off my radar. I did point out some suspicious things from him as well. I just know for sure that I'm town, so I have to look into everyone and find things for and against them being town/scum. Ver-go's disinterested does make him seem town, but things that have happened, like the timing of the solar eclipse can make him look scum. It's difficult to have a strong feeling with so little to go on, so that's why I think he could still be scum.

Jamie

@Prophecies About Bok Choy while I know minish cannot confirm it herself, how do you feel about my assessment of minish link being the hot potato due to the comments about neighbourhood parity? Do you agree?

D

Deleted member 14134

Im not sure, tbh I had the same idea as her before you said they were random. She might of just made the same assumption I did so I don't think that's telling.

Jamie

Im not sure, tbh I had the same idea as her before you said they were random. She might of just made the same assumption I did so I don't think that's telling.
But you do think it's possible I'm right then, you're just not sure?

Jamie

Cause the reason I'm saying this isn't just the parity but that she was sure the person in neighbourhood 3 was the town asshole. Doesn't that sound like she knew that the hot potato (almost said hot pocket lmao) was in neighbourhood 2? How else could she know this? Or do you think it was just a guess?

D

Deleted member 14134

Either way, it might be suspicious, so I guess I might as well go ahead and post my thoughts.
I feel like either Libk or DekuNut might be the Town Asshole, and the other mafia. If that's the case, I'm leaning more towards Libk as TA and DekuNut as mafia. Libk and kokirion have been going after each other the whole game, which has felt kinda weird to me, especially since Libk has also had his vote on kokirion at the end of both days, even though no one else was even entertaining the idea of lynching him. I don't think mafia would do something so blatant like that, and I feel like it could be a possible strategy by the TA. If everyone else feels really strongly about Libk however, I'm willing to change my vote, because like I said, my vote has a lot of speculation behind it. This is just something to think about.

From her reasoning it sounded like she thought if Libk was the asshole it was a strategy to bait kokirion to night kill him.

D

Deleted member 14134

With that said she said Libk or DekuNut so you might be right. She didn't say for sure libk

Jamie

Alright I'm going to just go with my gut that I'm right. My current assessment is as follows:
Koki - astrologer
Bok - VT
Vergo- survivor
Minish - hot pocket lover
Me - Jesus Christ

That's what I believe.

D

Deleted member 14134

Alright I'm going to just go with my gut that I'm right. My current assessment is as follows:
Koki - astrologer
Bok - VT
Vergo- survivor
Me - Jesus Christ

That's what I believe.
Are you saying Jesus is an asshole?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Koki - astrologer
Bok - VT
Vergo- survivor
Me - Jesus Christ

That's what I believe.

Hot pockets....Pizza Hut....
It all makes sense now. This is really a pizza themed mafia.
The only scum here is A Link In Time for hiding the true theme of this game from us.

Jamie

Racist. Don't twist my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom