• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majoras mask was a DREAM

was majoras mask a dream?

• Total voters
I could see it as being a metaphorical way to tell the story of how he got over and accepted Navi's departure. That doesn't mean though that MM was a dream or whatever. But yeah I agree.
Yeah, I'm firmly in the "it actually happened" camp. All the stuff that "proves" otherwise is just tiny little bits of fluff that the internet took and ran with. Just look at what the internet did to bacon or kittens.

But yeah, I can't help but feel this really is MattPatt's fault. He's normally pretty good, but when it comes to Zelda his theories have been utter garbage. Except of course for his recent one about the hookshot, but that's because it's all physics and no philosophy. There really is absolutely no hard evidence to support that Link is dead. And the Elegy of Emptiness 'proof'? Let's examine things further.

First, the game text says the following about the Elegy:
"It's a mystical song that allows you to shed a shell shaped in your current image. By playing the song while wearing masks to assume different forms, you'll be able to leave up to four empty shells--one for each form!"

Notice it says nothing about souls or dead people or anything, just physical form.

if it was parallel don't you think that, idk maybe that MM would have been in a completely different timeline
No. A parallel universe would still be at the same time, just in a different place. It's happening to the same Link as OoT (specifically, the Hero sent back to his own time), so it's in that timeline.

It has never stated in game or anywhere else that if you die as a child you become skull kid (at least as far as i am aware) Becoming a stalfos is hinted at by the kokiri child in the forest. The Manga is not canon kid. Try again. And this time instead of being rude line of your thought process' and think.
read the manga, its also cannon

170px-Hero%27s_Shade.png
View attachment 36475
the eyes too

Yeah, I'm firmly in the "it actually happened" camp. All the stuff that "proves" otherwise is just tiny little bits of fluff that the internet took and ran with. Just look at what the internet did to bacon or kittens.

But yeah, I can't help but feel this really is MattPatt's fault. He's normally pretty good, but when it comes to Zelda his theories have been utter garbage. Except of course for his recent one about the hookshot, but that's because it's all physics and no philosophy. There really is absolutely no hard evidence to support that Link is dead. And the Elegy of Emptiness 'proof'? Let's examine things further.

First, the game text says the following about the Elegy:
"It's a mystical song that allows you to shed a shell shaped in your current image. By playing the song while wearing masks to assume different forms, you'll be able to leave up to four empty shells--one for each form!"

Notice it says nothing about souls or dead people or anything, just physical form.
did u hear the word empty & statue i the same sentence cause i did, and it doesn't make sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom