• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majoras mask was a DREAM

was majoras mask a dream?

• Total voters
I would just like to point out that though it is commonly and erroneously proported to be "The Five Stages of Dying", Dr. Kübler-Ross' model was actually supposed to be a model for the emotional stages of those close to the terminal party accepting that person's death. Not someone accepting their own. So I highly doubt it is Link working through his own death, as is commonly proposed by advocates of any of the types of "it's all in his mind" theories.

I could see it as being a metaphorical way to tell the story of how he got over and accepted Navi's departure. That doesn't mean though that MM was a dream or whatever. But yeah I agree.

Timeline_Hyrule_Historia.jpg

Uh, this is the Game Theorist's fault... uh....

He even accused me of murder uh, now I'm being haunted by animatronics possessed by uh.... dead children...

Natsu Dragneel

Lord of Pandamonium
That's not a solid argument at all, since the Elegy of Emptiness creates a statue that replicates the image of the figure playing the song. It doesn't create statues of dead things.
yeah but he is taking the form of deceased characters
the elegy of emptiness allows you to create statues of your current form in a lot of ways there like funeral statues standing there like a memorial to the dead, if the only masks allow you to create a clone of the one's who are related to dead people and link can create a clone of himself means he is dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom