• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majoras mask was a DREAM

was majoras mask a dream?

• Total voters

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
if it wasn't a dream then explain him fore seeing all the events before they happened
its in the first scene practically.

OK, there really is no need to be so condescending in here, that doesn't help prove your theory in any way.

As to him foreseeing the events, I don't have an explanation. But Termina is a parallel world to Hyrul, Nintendo themselves have confirmed it on several occasions. So no offense, but please know your facts before you subtly call us all stupid.

Well.. practically every game in the Franchise is a stand alone game with only few references to it's um... predecessors... so you could practically say that um... every game in the Franchise is a dream.... which would render the story of the franchise itself kind of... pointless... which is why Link's Awakening is my least favourite... uh... kind of reminds me of the time I stuffed a child into a bear suit...

Natsu Dragneel

Lord of Pandamonium
No, he isn't dead. That's just a viral fan theory that has no basis in fact.
it has bunch of hard facts
in majors mask
he could create statues of the deceased people he could transform into and some how he was able to create a statue of himself which means he is dead

I would just like to point out that though it is commonly and erroneously proported to be "The Five Stages of Dying", Dr. Kübler-Ross' model was actually supposed to be a model for the emotional stages of those close to the terminal party accepting that person's death. Not someone accepting their own. So I highly doubt it is Link working through his own death, as is commonly proposed by advocates of any of the types of "it's all in his mind" theories.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
it has bunch of hard facts
in majors mask
he could create statues of the deceased people he could transform into and some how he was able to create a statue of himself which means he is dead

That's not a solid argument at all, since the Elegy of Emptiness creates a statue that replicates the image of the figure playing the song. It doesn't create statues of dead things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom