• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majoras mask was a DREAM

was majoras mask a dream?

• Total voters
170px-Hero%27s_Shade.png
View attachment 36475
now these are vastly different, but when you take into account the timeline, it makes sense
in both... the hero dies. based on the game theorist arguments aswell

Scervo is from Skyward Sword, which precedes ALttP by thousands of years. I really have no idea what you're trying to get at here.

Also, the hero's spirit is an adult in TP, not a kid.
ummm, idk if you have noticed, but... he is the hero of time, and we don't know how precise the timline is

Plus TP Link is OoT/MM Link's descendent so he um... needed to have um... bred before falling to his death at the beginning of Majora's Mask... or however he died after OoT.... and I doubt that he could've done that while he was um.... 10....

Speaking of Children um, this is like the time I framed my manager of having murder those... 4 children in that isolated room...
alas he was not 10, plus tak into account what era it was based on.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
ummm, idk if you have noticed, but... he is the hero of time, and we don't know how precise the timline is

Ya we do, it was created by the developers themselves, lol. And ya, he is the Hero of Time in TP, and he's an ADULT. Majora's Mask Link is a kid. You can't get older when you're dead, it doesn't work that way.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Please, stop with the rude comments. They are extremely unnecessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom