• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Love Letter Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Good morning everyone! Apologies - I'm quite groggy this morning. Everyone sit down for breakfast. Bacon and pancakes. Delicious.
And it looks like everyone's here. All the places are filled. Jolly good! Let's finish our meal and begin again!

DAY 4 HAS BEGUN!
Day 4 ends at 10am on Sunday, July 3rd, 2016. With 4 alive, 3 is majority.

THE LIVING (4)
  • JC-Hurin
  • Malon Frozen Chosen
  • Jamie
  • Pendio

THE DEAD (4)
  • Libk, a Loyalist, Lynched Day 1
  • Doc, a Rebel, Lynched Day 2
  • Viral Maze, a Loyalist, Killed Night 2
  • A Link in Time, a Loyalist, Lynched Day 3

Interesting that there was no night kill. Inactivity? Or did scum hit a handmaiden?

Okay so I'm not comfortable with how things went down yesterday. In part, I should've been quicker to say something when ALIT posted, but I didn't see it until it was too late. Anyway, I'm surprised that Jamie would vote ALIT like that right at the end of the day. I understand the points made against him, but we could've been in lylo. Luckily, scum either was inactive or hit a handmaiden.

So right now, Jamie's action yesterday seems scummy. On the other hand, JC seems to be nowhere in sight. In reality, I can't say I find anyone innocent.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Interesting that there was no night kill. Inactivity? Or did scum hit a handmaiden?

Okay so I'm not comfortable with how things went down yesterday. In part, I should've been quicker to say something when ALIT posted, but I didn't see it until it was too late. Anyway, I'm surprised that Jamie would vote ALIT like that right at the end of the day. I understand the points made against him, but we could've been in lylo. Luckily, scum either was inactive or hit a handmaiden.

So right now, Jamie's action yesterday seems scummy. On the other hand, JC seems to be nowhere in sight. In reality, I can't say I find anyone innocent.
To be perfectly honest, I did not expect my one vote to cause a lynch, it was supposed to just make a point. The fact that ALIT himself didn't get on and vote for someone is baffling to me.

That being said, what exactly was better than a lynch yesterday? A no lynch, and then today we'd be at the exact same point as we were yesterday? At least now we have some more info to work with.

In terms of the handmaid thing.. I find it hard to believe that scum picked both handmaids during the night period. I'm going to say my inactivity claim is becoming more likely and so I'm going to
Vote: JC

I understand the vote on JC. To me, he seems the most likely inactive player. But what if scum hit the handmaid. I know they very well could have.

I said no lynch yesterday because I wanted to see some card play. When ALIT said he had been using his card on me, I knew he was town. My card changed every night except last night.

@JC-Hurin can you propose a better solution? Do you have anybody you find suspicious? Before you were pretty set on ALIT.

You know what, I'm just gonna reveal my card. I honestly feel bad that nothing crazy has gone on for Deku's game and I think this could help.

First I was a priest, then I was a countess, now I have the handmaiden card. That's why I think Mafia could have targeted me last night.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
You know what, I'm just gonna reveal my card. I honestly feel bad that nothing crazy has gone on for Deku's game and I think this could help.

First I was a priest, then I was a countess, now I have the handmaiden card. That's why I think Mafia could have targeted me last night.
But that would still require that they also his a handmaid on the first night, meaning they hit both handmaids. Doesnt that seem incredibly unlikely?

But that would still require that they also his a handmaid on the first night, meaning they hit both handmaids. Doesnt that seem incredibly unlikely?

I'm just saying there is a chance. I agree that it is slim. Well, we have time before the day ends. Hopefully JC and Pendio will add their thoughts.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'd vote for James if it wasn't for the fact that I have a big hunch he's Town. But anyway, stop being so hasty since we have the whole ****ing day to discuss and actually do something rather than using shoddy reasoning like 'he was inactive so that must mean have scum because no kill'. I hate arguments like this and I get why you guys are saying them, but before bandwagoning straight away, at least let things play out.

First off, I think bandwagoning straight after the Night is, unless you have proper evidence, means you're doing it as a defense mehcnaisim or you're passing the blame. I think, James, you're scared people really going to turn on you because of Alit being lynched yesterday and that's why you voted for me as quick as possible because it was easy and that way you could shelter yourself from essentially lynching Alit. Now thing is, I actually don't think you're scum. Why would you lynch Doc when you could have lynched Alit? That was actually something I was trying to see if people would do because if they voted for Doc and not Alit (when he was obviously the easier target) then that person is almost certainly a Townie or a very naive scum. If you were Mafia then I just can't see you voting for Doc over Alit from a scum perspective. Also I can't vote you for voting Alit because he was my main suspicion, I think I just read too much into his 'nicey nice playstyle'.

---

Anyway, there's actually a pretty big reason I would rather you guys actually be patient since I have a plan. Since there's only 4 players left with one scum remaining, I think this could actually work. All I need is for a Townie to claim their card.

Anyway, there's actually a pretty big reason I would rather you guys actually be patient since I have a plan. Since there's only 4 players left with one scum remaining, I think this could actually work. All I need is for a Townie to claim their card.

I claimed my card already. So what's your plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom