• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Love Letter Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reeeeally want to hear from Pendio. Any discussion would do.

I mean, why would you, Jamie, vote for Doc right off the bat, unless you were scum. I can only think of one reason, but it's a stretch. You were upset with Doc's lack of activity so you voted for him and even pushed his lynch using inactivity for the lack of a night kill.

That being said, Pendio is looking more like the culprit because of the points you made.

Out of curiosity, @Jamie why not vote me?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I reeeeally want to hear from Pendio. Any discussion would do.

I mean, why would you, Jamie, vote for Doc right off the bat, unless you were scum. I can only think of one reason, but it's a stretch. You were upset with Doc's lack of activity so you voted for him and even pushed his lynch using inactivity for the lack of a night kill.

That being said, Pendio is looking more like the culprit because of the points you made.

Out of curiosity, @Jamie why not vote me?
1. You've been very active
2. You were the second person on the doc vote after me
3. You claimed handmaid earlier on, knowing full well that there could be a second handmaid. You seemed certain you were targeted that night. I felt that them having targeted both handmaids was unlikely, so I figured either the first or second night was due to inactivity, and certainly at least one of the three were at this point since there are only two handmaids lol, but I felt your confidence made it very unlikely that you are scum. If you are, then well...good job, you win lol

1. You've been very active
2. You were the second person on the doc vote after me
3. You claimed handmaid earlier on, knowing full well that there could be a second handmaid. You seemed certain you were targeted that night. I felt that them having targeted both handmaids was unlikely, so I figured either the first or second night was due to inactivity, and certainly at least one of the three were at this point since there are only two handmaids lol, but I felt your confidence made it very unlikely that you are scum. If you are, then well...good job, you win lol

Thanks for answering.
Honestly, I don't know what I expected but you gave me a good answer.

@Pendio any thing to add?

Jamie

Likely he's gonna claim handmaid. No idea where he is.

Honestly, I feel like I'm being played by Jamie. I know he's a good player. It's so easy to say inactivity is the reason behind the lack of kills. That's why I'm so hesitant.

Jamie

Honestly, I feel like I'm being played by Jamie. I know he's a good player. It's so easy to say inactivity is the reason behind the lack of kills. That's why I'm so hesitant.
Vs hitting 3 out of the available 2 handmaids...inactivity is the only answer

Well, it doesn't look like Pendio is coming back. Man, I hate making this decision. @Jamie Don't you think Dekunut would look for a replacement for Mafia though? I mean, like a couple nights ago?

I'll make my decision in the morning.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Pendio collapses on the ground. His breathing is slowing down. His eyes flutter shut. He doesn't say a word.
All is quiet. There's tension in the air, as everyone wonders what happens now.
Suddenly, I feel a pain in my chest. Looking down, I see a sword blade poking out from my stomach. I fall to the ground, revealing someone standing behind me.
Jamie.
He grins, pulling the sword out, "You believed me. Whaddya know?" he laughs and approaches Frozen Chosen, clapping him on the shoulder.
"You," Frozen breathes, finally understanding, "You tried to kill me!"
"So I did, so I did," he agrees, "And a pity you didn't die too. Would've made my life so much easier."
Frozen unsheathes his own sword and swings it at Jamie, but the rebel is too quick.
Frozen Chosen's head falls to the ground.
The rebels win!

THE LIVING
Jamie, a Rebel

THE DEAD
Libk, a Loyalist, Lynched Day 1
Doc, a Rebel, Lynched Day 2
Viral Maze, a Loyalist, Killed Night 2
A Link in Time, a Loyalist, Lynched Day 3
JC-Hurin, a Loyalist, Lynched Day 4
Pendio, a Loyalist, Lynched Day 5
Frozen Chosen, a Loyalist, Killed in Endgame

Status