• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Love Letter Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok my plan (not exactly a 'master plan' but better than voting people because of inactivity). Reveal my card during the day. Best scenario is that Mod confirms swap was successful, which means two Townies and that would leave just James and Pendio. If it's confirmed by mod, but the player refuses or action didn't go through then said player is obviously hiding something and isn't true.

If the Mod doesn't confirm the action has been successful or if it's failed then I would rely on Frozen. If Frozen is Town, he can confirm I'm a Knight and that I'm a Townie. Even if he's scum it would be bad to confirm a Townie. If he lied then I know he's scum and then I'd just have to do some convincing, which shouldn't be that hard.

---

And seriously you think I'd be that stupid to throw myself out there with a plan, which can easily be foiled if I was lying? That would be mind-numbingly stupid. Also Pendio just happens to hop in at the right time I see. Nice.

How can I confirm your town? This only confirms you have a Guard card which any player can have. Or am I missing something.

Ok my plan (not exactly a 'master plan' but better than voting people because of inactivity). Reveal my card during the day. Best scenario is that Mod confirms swap was successful, which means two Townies and that would leave just James and Pendio. If it's confirmed by mod, but the player refuses or action didn't go through then said player is obviously hiding something and isn't true.

If the Mod doesn't confirm the action has been successful or if it's failed then I would rely on Frozen. If Frozen is Town, he can confirm I'm a Knight and that I'm a Townie. Even if he's scum it would be bad to confirm a Townie. If he lied then I know he's scum and then I'd just have to do some convincing, which shouldn't be that hard.

---

And seriously you think I'd be that stupid to throw myself out there with a plan, which can easily be foiled if I was lying? That would be mind-numbingly stupid. Also Pendio just happens to hop in at the right time I see. Nice.

How can I confirm your town? This only confirms you have a Guard card which anyone can have. Am I missing something?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake

---

What the **** are you talking about? I can't tell if you haven't read the setup or if you're scum pretending you haven't read the setup. I'm feeling the latter because you're a good poster so I can't imagine you making such a stupid mistake. These feels like durrposting to me, but also god what the **** are you talking about fam lol

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
JC-Hurin (1): Jamie
Not Voting (3): JC-Hurin, Frozen Chosen, Pendio

Day 4 ends at 10am (12 hours from now) on Sunday, July 3rd, 2016. With 4 alive, 3 is majority.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
The fact that James didn't jump to accuse me of being scum tells me that the chances of him being scum is even less considering the Doc lynch. His post was mainly centered around me being naive rather than a scum tactic. If he was scum, he would come from the latter angle. It might just be inactivity, but I'm Prey certain either Pendio or Frozen are scum and one of them isn't voting because they think it will be easier to sit and watch because they know I'm Town. The question is, who?

Pendio seemed to just appear from nowhere and jumped on a moment of weakness perhaps looking for a quick lynch. Frozen always seems sceptical, but it could be deceiving. I've been somewhat suspicious of him mostly from the first Day, but it's his handmaiden claim which strikes me as the most perplexing. Why would scum want to put a label on their head? The thing is, James was already pointing at me for the reason Mafia didn't make a kill because of inactivity (a fair point) and the same could be applied to Pendio as well. If Frozen truly was scum, he wouldn't try to justify why Mafia didn't make a kill by saying he was the Handmaiden. He would just go with the flow and agree with James since its the easy option to take and he could kill either me or Pendio without going through the trouble he went through.

---

I was honestly hoping my earlier post would gain more attention since I wanted to see people's reactions, but **** it. I still think I have enough reason to justify my vote through process of elimination. I wish I could have put a more convincing argument forward and it may even get me killed, but whatever.

Vote: Pendio

Jamie

So is this day over lol

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT
JC-Hurin (2): Jamie, Frozen Chosen
Pendio (1): JC-Hurin
Not Voting (1): Pendio

JC-Hurin has been lynched, it seems. My lord I hope you're right. I'm sorry about this, JC old chap.

JC accepted the knife into his chest, then looks at the others, "Have caution, my friends, and good... Luck..." He dies.
JC-Hurin was a Loyalist.

Oh dear... This is grave news indeed. Let us hope the night goes well.

THE LIVING (3)
  • Malon Frozen Chosen
  • Jamie
  • Pendio

THE DEAD (5)
  • Libk, a Loyalist, Lynched Day 1
  • Doc, a Rebel, Lynched Day 2
  • Viral Maze, a Loyalist, Killed Night 2
  • A Link in Time, a Loyalist, Lynched Day 3
  • JC-Hurin, a Loyalist, Lynched Day 4

NIGHT 4 BEGINS!
Night 4 ends at 12 noon PST on Monday, July 4, 2016.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Good morning everyone! Wake up! Rise and shine! It's a beautiful day outside!
It seems that, once again, we've all survived the night! Sad news about old JC, but life's life I suppose. Now, let's continue!

DAY 5 BEGINS
Day 5 ends at 2pm PST on Thursday, July 7, 2016. With 3 alive, 2 is majority.

Jamie

Alright, well this makes no sense. Obviously with there only being 2 handmaids, having 3 deathless nights doesn't make much sense. I figured I was targeted night 1, but now I'm fairly convinced at least one of the three nights was due to inactivity.

Vote: Pendio

guess its up to you, frocho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom