• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Love Letter Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
GG. You played a good game, Jamie. Don't be too harsh on yourself, Frozen. I'm not sure why Pendio was so inactive this game, but I would have been suspicious of him as well. I just wish I hadn't been lynched so stupidly before lol.
My lynch was a little more stupid. I was lynched to a coin toss. because SOMEONE likes to get me killed day 1 :P

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Cards:
Libk
Handmaiden
A Link in Time
Prince
JC-Hurin
Guard
Pendio
Handmaiden
Viral Maze
Princess
Frozen Chosen
Priest (Discarded by A Link in Time Night 1)
Countess (Discarded by A Link in Time Night 2)
Handmaiden
Jamie
Guard
Doc
Guard

Card Actions:
N/A
A Link in Time (Prince) makes Frozen Chosen (Priest) discard his card
N/A
A Link in Time (Prince) makes Frozen Chosen (Countess) discard his card
N/A
Frozen Chosen (Handmaiden) is protected from the nightkill
JC-Hurin (Guard) guesses Handmaiden for Frozen Chosen, and is correct
Frozen Chosen (Handmaiden) does not allow JC-Hurin's action to go through
Pendio (Handmaiden) is protected from the nightkill
N/A

Last edited:

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Wow, Jamie good job! Sorry I was a sucky scumbud. I'm gonna be real, I was not at all ready for this game and got super intimidated. This was my first small game of mafia and just freaked out a bit (which is why I stopped saying anything when people pointed fingers at me).

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Basically what happened frocho was doc and I both forgot to pull the trigger n1 lmao so I decided okay well we have to pretend it's inactivity the whole game and that's the only way we win. And so that's what I did.

Pen

The game is on!
I'm so sorry guys. This has been a terrible time for me in Mafia because I haven't been able to fully dedicate myself to it. I am getting back into it now though and it will be much easier keeping up with just the one game. Good game! Thanks for modding, DN, and well played, Jamie. I only wish I'd made it back in time. DX

I do want to say good job to Deku for putting up a good game. Too bad the activity wasn't as strong.

Basically what happened frocho was doc and I both forgot to pull the trigger n1 lmao so I decided okay well we have to pretend it's inactivity the whole game and that's the only way we win. And so that's what I did.

You did a great job. What makes me mad is that I predicted what actually happened with you voting Doc and all. Oh well.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ah good job, James I didn't suspect you from the Doc lynch. That was actually a good tactic - kill one of your own and frame Alit. It made us waste a day and a kill. Was there planning behind that or was it just throwing your scumbud under the bus?

Bit of a shame this game had quite a bit of inactivity. Couldn't get into any rhythm. Interesting theme though and great modding Deku.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I had a feeling it was Jamie or JC at first, but Pen was such a wildcard, I thought him too.
I feel like I got Jamie scum-play pegged ;)
Not mad you killed me though. GG, minus the inactivity.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I had a feeling it was Jamie or JC at first, but Pen was such a wildcard, I thought him too.
I feel like I got Jamie scum-play pegged ;)
Not mad you killed me though. GG, minus the inactivity.
Honestly in my few scum games there's been so little consistency. I never know how to approach it.

Ah good job, James I didn't suspect you from the Doc lynch. That was actually a good tactic - kill one of your own and frame Alit. It made us waste a day and a kill. Was there planning behind that or was it just throwing your scumbud under the bus?

Bit of a shame this game had quite a bit of inactivity. Couldn't get into any rhythm. Interesting theme though and great modding Deku.
It was because we both forgot to pull the trigger and Doc looking bad that I knew bussing him and pretending him being inactive was part of the reason scum didn't kill was the only realistic way to have a good shot of winning after wasting our "nk".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom