• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(Woyo Muching on Deku Nuts.... That takes me back)
Rasul makes it out to the Field and heads for Kariko Village. Rasul knew eventually he should get some sort of transportation

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vesper starts walking around the town, trying to find one of these survivors Al talked about. "So Al. How's your life been here. Just wondering what it's like compared to the other Als"

Storm

Rasul ventures down the road until he reaches

KA(KAPUPUPI)RIKO(KOPUFFS) VILLAGE

Rasul headed for the Windmill because it was a high point

Mido

Version 1
"Sorry!" Zed yells back. He steered very much incorrectly. In an attempt to fix the situation, he plants his feet against the walls to break the tall instead, moving evermore off the wall.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Evermore pulls a cord and the parachute pops out. Their fall is slowed significantly and the drift safely. "When will this chasm end?" Evermore wonders aloud

Storm

Suddenly the chasm starts to light up, as it is evident there is nothing below but a sea of Lava

Mido

Version 1
"I think we have our answer right here!!" Zed screams as he notices the presence of lava below. After much time, as they neared the lava, nearly contacting it, something strange happened. A flash of light blinds the two for a few moments, only to leave behind a blue diamond surrounding the both of them. It slowly carries the two up and out of the chasm. What was this? What in the world just happened? Either way, they caught a good break.

Storm

146883-you-youre-good-you-meme-Imgur-2HyK.jpeg

Rasul looks out on the town and sees little to no sign of life

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Whoa..." Evermore says in wonder. He presses his hand against the side of the diamond. It is smooth and almost soft. It gave off a warm glow yet it was a little cold Evermore gave up trying to figure it out and just accepted that someone, or something had saved them.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((To cut explanation short, the shovel is the spirit of Dente, Mido's gravedigger character from Kris's Post-Ap Zelda RP. Like Jace and Vesper, not important for you to know for the sake of the RP itself; all background))
Al came to the conclusion that Vesper was simply ancient. Older than her looks gave away, despite her looking younger than him. Or maybe a time traveler. The universe was weird like that. Alwin had been a traditional name in his family for centuries, so the physical resemblance and everything sort of made sense.
"To put it bluntly? Kinda ****. The nukes dropped about 20 years ago, give or take a few, and... well, I survived. My parents didn't. Still not sure who got the better end of the deal. Ive been away from society for a long time... what little society's left. Most of the big cities are gone. Small towns like this didn't really recover. My face is from an explosion when I was six. Any more questions?" he just threw it all out there. Nothing much really worth hiding.

Storm

Rasul stands alone in the Village, kinda bummed hes just alone with an eons-old Demonic ghost on his arm

Storm

Rasul decides he is going to gather materials for his father to craft him materials from the schematics he has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom