• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Dystopia RP

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul starts scavenging all he could from Town. Leather. Iron. Cloth. anything He could put in his Bag. soon he had enough to make those boots His Father spoke of

Mido

Version 1
The diamond carries the two out of the chasm and outside the tunnel system, now arriving arbitrarily outside in the desolate landscape through a beam of green light.

"I...I still can't believe this!" Zed notes, turning to an equally-surprised Evermore. Both were now on the ground.

The bracelet takes note of the surroundings in Kakariko. It was sad to see this village in this state. It wonders if the graveyard was still intact to some degree.

Mido

Version 1
"Beats me!" Zed replies. He surveys the surroundings. "Can't say I know where we are though." Behind them are large mountains, perhaps a village lies at the foot of the hills?

Storm

Razul starts working on turning his front room into a shop, just in case
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rasul goes to the Graveyard his bracelet talked about. a multitude of graves upon graves, mausoleum and the like
jewish_graveyard_i_by_frederikm.jpg

Mido

Version 1
The bracelet grows sullen upon seeing the graveyard. Strange, to see such a solemn area more intact than the village itself, devoid of population.

Outside Kakariko's ruins, Zed and Evermore make their way up the path, the former slightly winded not helped by the dragon chase in any way. At the entrance, the two survey the town. Zed wonders to himself whether they could make this place a base of operations with whatever was left, if any buildings were slightly intact?

Mido

Version 1
The two make their way into the village, scanning around for supplies. While they are in the ruins of one of the higher-ground houses, the two notice the dwarf from earlier standing in the graveyard. Recoiling in horror, anger, and slight sadness, Zed cowers behind a weak wall with Evermore in tow.

Storm

(Elf)
Rasul sees Zed and The Bird, and he freaks out and Runs down, and hides in the Well. rasul remembered the legends his father told him, and he kicks the south wall of the well, and it reveals a tunnel. Rasul quickly goes inside, and closes the wall behind him. he follows the torched path to a central Hub dug long ago

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"No. Nothing more." There always seemed to be an Alwin somewhere no matter what plane or wat timeline she ended up in. Usually where there was an Alwin, there was a Rasul. If she could find this Rasul, then maybe she could get some more answers. "Actually I guess there's one more thing. Do you know someone named 'Rasul' by any chance?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin thinks for a second, "Vaguely. A friend of my father's... I don't remember him well though. It's been at least twenty years since I saw him, before my parents died," he's starting to really wonder about her, "So what's your story. How do you know more... me's, I guess?" he remembered his parents talking about his lineage quite a bit, but didn't remember what they said. Only how much they impressed it on him. He was six last time he heard that spiel, after all.

Storm

Razul unloaded the last of the 500 Mirror shields he had from just feeding the Biggoron. they are going to be his best seller. he started sweeping the floor and dusting some cobwebs.

Mido

Version 1

S-sorry! :oops:

Rasul had run off; the two were off the hook! Sitting in the rubble, Zed expresses his relief.

"It's a good thing we didn't have to confront Rasul," he notes. "If I wasn't so mild-mannered, I'd have a mind to kick his head in for what he did to us!" A slight hint of rage seethes through Zed's words. "Anyways, it may do us good to set up camp here. Who knows? Perhaps we can find some interesting stuff here!" Zed's enthusiasm is nice again in full-swing. "What do you say, er...uh....I don't believe I asked your name before. How rude of me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom